Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

Yep thats right my job is gonna be cooler than your shitty pathetic job ;))

ill enjoy a 300k euro salary and fucking stewardesses ;)))

enjoy your lowpay 8-16 job

pathetic.

Attached: hot-pilots-thumbnail.jpg (910x573, 158K)

Lol with that attitude you are so going to get fucking raped by a crusty old bastard when you check to line.

Also, fuck hosties, it's as god intended. But you make sure you wrap, you make sure you bring your own condoms, you make sure you don't find yourself on the hook to a fattening hostie in your first six months and paying for her house for the next eighteen years.

Getting my doctor's degree in chemistry and being able to larp with Jow Forums all day long. Enjoy being exhausted 24/7

Attached: 214fb84b3a5909f99af069c9c0fe63ea-imagepng.png (765x798, 516K)

ill bite

Let me run you down on what modern commercial piloting is

> 60-70k a year salary, almost no extra benefits besides healthcare

> Terrible long hours

> Likely to have your job replaced on passenger commercial lines by crew automation

> No mobility

> No transferring between companies unless you want to restart

> Your entire career is a gamble on whether or not the airline goes bankrupt in 20 years

> Massive layoffs if oil prices spike

> Terrible hours for family

> All working hours are in a chair, increasing chance of heart attack, blood clots

School isn't a job. Especially acceptance. Gain some humility and don't count eggs as chickens before they hatch. Regardless, I wish you luck.

>Euros
Kek. I'm going to walk to work wearimg my single action army now.

Wrong
Senior captains flying a380 for emirates and lufthansa make 300k a year

Checkmate

Not OP, but.

> 60-70k a year salary, almost no extra benefits besides healthcare
Depends on the industry - the country I work, it used to be worse, so very fucking much worse- your first five years in the industry it'd be good luck to be making $30k a year. Long haul airlines pay even the second officer $150-180k but you earned it in the slog to get there. Staff travel is a great benefit if your lifestyle makes use of it.

> Terrible long hours
True if you're flying long haul, but then if you're not working for a shitter of an airline you're doing two trips a month and while you're young and single that's fun. Regionals, the hours aren't long but you'll get bled. Domestic 737s, lifestyle is pretty good. Like, 600-800 hours a year good.

> No transferring between companies unless you want to restart
This is not entirely true but it's often true enough that it demonstrates the fucking seniority system is a fucking basket case of a bad idea - but nobody has the balls to admit it.

>Senior captains flying a380 for emirates and lufthansa make 300k a year

Have fun becoming a senior captain in the year 2039. Also, enjoy being the expat on a mixed crew - if anything goes the slightest bit wrong, even if it's the fault of Crown Prince Emirati al-Fuckwiti in the other seat, you're the one who cops the blame.

Wrong

Emirates treat white europeans good

You're not getting what I'm saying, mate. Emiratis treat whities very well - the old "white is right" saying is true enough there. But if you get involved in an incident, and you have an Emirati in the other control seat, you will, WILL, be held responsible for the incident, even if it was his fuckup. You are paid very well, and live very comfortably, to be a ready made scapegoat. Classic example is the Emirates 777 that spudded in at Dubai. The whitey on the flight deck GTFO'd fucking rapidly before he ended up in a UAE prison.

>Become senior captain in 20 years

> Realize that flights have been entire on autopilot for 15 years

> Realize that you have a skill that while its challenging and impressive isn't unique and that any third world country could pump out pilots for ok wages

Which is why I'm back in an operation where there's a couple of hours of hand flying per sector, not literally less than two minutes. CFIT used to be the biggest killer in aviation and that's been largely laid to rest... the next trend that's already killing people and will go on to kill more is the absolute atrophy of hand flying skills.

>Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)
>enjoy your lowpay 8-16 job

Achmed nose dives that bitch into the ocean when you are taking a piss.

I fucking hate taking planes so good for you bud

Fag

>ill enjoy a 300k euro salary and fucking stewardesses ;)))
You'll enjoy a 300k salary in the last ten years of your career, most of which will go to your three ex-wives. For the first 15 years or so of your career, you can look forward to shuttling around between Cardiff and Glasgow or between Toulouse and Bratislava all day, getting by on six hours of shitty sleep in a dingy hotel room whose air conditioning doesn't work right, pounding down McDonalds in airport terminals because that's the only think you have time to eat, and wishing you were home with your stuff instead of living out of a suitcase. That's between dodging management and the CAA, and praying that you don't blow your next checkride and end up unemployed. And don't forget all that nice UV radiation that will age you faster than normal - between that and the stress, there's a reason that 60-year-old pilots invariably look like they're 80.

You don't believe me about any of this stuff now. You'll see.

>flight school - $150K
>starting pay for a regional airline in Canada - $29K

you fell for the bus driver of the sky meme OP

>not going USMC aviation
Not a real pilot.

>pilot school

I'm in school right now for aviation maintenance. Better pray I dont find you in the world because I'll delay your flight with an "airworthyness concern" after you and passengers have boarded.

Enjoy sitting on your ass for 2 hours, finally departing and rushing between the next 2 flights aircuck.

Attached: 1547279437150.png (326x286, 97K)

Thinking I give a fuck about what some eurocuck does for a living when he can never own the guns I do, or carry them >95% of the places he goes. Plus this is a weapons board retard, planes aren't weapons unless you're saudi arabian. Saged.

>300k euro salary
meaning that 200k of that will go into taxes, because eurocuck.

>Euro

>be op
>get 300k € salary
>get blown up by achmed

>pilot school
>job

School is not a job, kiddo.

>300k euro salary

This is the equivalent of getting conscripted and starting to talk about how you're going to hunt Osama Bin Laden.

That salary is reserved for the absolute best, most experienced, most skilled, most lucky (in competition) pilots.

This means 20+ years of experience, 20+ years of building reputation, personality that fits such role, competing against (the few) people with similar background etc.

It's just not going to happen to everyone, sorry.

Attached: 21910e85.jpg (832x690, 73K)

>pilot school
Not even one of the good ones. Medical school or just stem degrees would be easier, have around the same pay, and not require the hours that pilots do.

>Medical school or just stem degrees would be easier, have around the same pay, and not require the hours that pilots do.

I've been in aviation for sixteen years and my two best friends are doctors; there is no fucking way I would work the hours they do, there is absolutely no comparison. They're paid about 20% more than me, they work literally twice as hard.

A-user is that you??

Attached: 20190715_100540.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)