God tier weapon smuggling

in Italy we like to do things in great. A far-right extremist group smuggled a proper air to air missile for reasons. Now discuss missile type and how the fuck somebody can use it apart from home decoration

Attached: missile.jpg (990x480, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corriere.it/cronache/19_luglio_15/sequestrato-arsenale-estremisti-destra-combattenti-ucraina-ee149b8c-a6c0-11e9-8722-90fee69fd06f.shtml
cbsnews.com/news/italy-guns-missile-nazi-memorabilia-arrests-far-right-links-ukraine-war-today-turin-2019-07-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck? Anyone have an article for this?

>Smuggle high tech anti-air weapons
>Use it in one of your intelligence agency/terrorist plots to destabilize whatever region you set your sights on.

Appears they didn’t smuggle it properly cause the police found it.

french mika?
also, context?

Attached: d7ea24180f46a001f5c0f27a959d1055922668f1b857f88ef51d38c0e0cb3035c77c1be9383d42b3be13247c49732a74ad20 (640x480, 66K)

what the fuck were they going to do with an air to air missile?

Mount it to the hindenburg II?

The poor-fitting non-uniform balaclavas on the cops give the whole picture a real South American vibe.

context is vague. Police seized the warehouse of a group of neo nazi. they found a lot of weapons and this little boy. The group is linked to juventus footbal team hooligans. And nothing more for now... Going totally under the radar in Italy

Matra Super 530D
Most likely Qatari, smuggled through Italy to be used by the GNA's Mirage F1 in Lybia against Haftar's LNA.
But afaik their last air-worthy Mirage was shot down, and the American PMC flying it was arrested.

that is because your burgers are tacticool pussies looking more at style rather than facts. Italian antiterrorism police (lookup: nocs) used to fight terrorists when you weren't discovered yet as a country.

>The group is linked to juventus footbal team hooligans.
Why the fuck is it always soccer fans
It's always fucking soccer fans

Attached: 1376172546155.jpg (251x251, 12K)

>group has shit ton of weapons including a fucking A2A missile
>linked to angry sports fans
God dammit Europe.

>But afaik their last air-worthy Mirage was shot down, and the American PMC flying it was arrested.
this explains why the missile was found in italy. they don't wanted it anymore lol

seized weapons

Attached: arsenale.jpg (990x660, 105K)

I'm not an expert in missle smuggling but I'm guessing it takes a lot of time to get something this big and sensitive all the way from Qatar to Italy, then to Lybia.
But yeah, it was probably put on hold since they have no use for it anymore.

Pretty sure you’d need a computer with the proper software and cable interface to even use it as a shitty SAM. I genuinely can’t imagine a single use for a missile like that without having the hardware to control it with.

Lol there are like 3 functional guns there and a ton of parts.

That picture is pretty surreal hahaha

My guess is they wanted the explosives.

>dress like sand nigger slobs
>”That’s because we’re better than you!”

t. Moor rape baby

Source?

seems unreasonable you smuggle such an expensive asset just to get 100kg of tnt...

There's like 25-27kg of HE in the warhead

corriere.it/cronache/19_luglio_15/sequestrato-arsenale-estremisti-destra-combattenti-ucraina-ee149b8c-a6c0-11e9-8722-90fee69fd06f.shtml

The head of the "far-right" group was an arab

literally never are white

Attached: Pol in real world.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

There's some off the charts butthurt in this post.

We're not talking professional terrorists here, it's neo nazis and football hooligans. The guy who got all the gun parts for them probably said that he knows someone who knows someone who's trying to sell a fucking missile, and they said HELL YEAH A FUCKING MISSILE THAT ROCKS and then they had a fucking missile and realized they couldn't do anything with it anyways but it's just cool you know because it's a fucking missile after all

Seems like there's a number of infinitely-easier ways to acquire high-explosives. It'd be like buying a Ferrari just to get the tires.

>corriere
lmao

see

>We're not talking professional terrorists here, it's neo nazis and football hooligans
That makes the fact that they somehow managed to acquire an AAM even stranger.

It's Italy, dude. Sounds cliche, but it's the most corrupt country in Europe. If you know the right people and have some money, you can get literally anything.

It's the same country that voted this dude as it's leader several times. In such a place, anything is possible.

Attached: 39409930_303.jpg (700x394, 27K)

In such cases you take what is available, not what is reasonable.

lol this is exactly my thoughts

funnily enough they're allied with russian """rebels""" in the eastern Ukraine who are fighting against le evil nazis.

>you take what is available, not what is reasonable
Ok, but how is a missile like that more available than, say, some fertilizer and gasoline?

The point is, the missile was there. Someone in Italy had a missile that he aquired somehow, probably in a very strange and fancy way, and he wanted to sell it. The rest is probably like this

Italy and most South American countries are demographically and culturally indistinguishable.

i think you should replace italy with spain or portugal

Looks to be about a dozen and a half complete guns you mongo.

Demographically, no. Culturally and politically, there are some REAL weird similarities bwteen them (particularly in how they approach the government and the police).

This is probably the best guess, neo-nazi sport groups are one of the best ways for smuggling drugs and weapons in Italy. Not even the Mafia would touch some weaponry (not worth the hassle), and the hooligans are an excellent way to build deniability.

>how
Your guess is as good as fucking mine, but it was there.
It doesnt particularly matter -how- that RBMK core exploded, but it did happen, and now here we are.

or with california and other southern us states

are you dumb? just because a lot of latinos live in california, it's nothing like a middle american country. the US government very much functions in California.

>to build deniability.
explain please

Quick. Are these Chileans or Italians?

Attached: 812012Historia.jpg (851x586, 135K)

If you dont want to be caught doing something, you have somebody else do it
Why are you so stupid that this needs to be explained

Have food

This. And it's even better if that "somebody else" is already known for getting involved with illegal activities and thus is an even better target for the blame if and when shit goes south.

....they look like indigenous south americans.

>Why are you so stupid that this needs to be explained
because I'm optimistic. I thought there was something smart in your "deniability" but there isn't. You are basically saying that someone can make a hooligan group to smuggle an AA missile for him because if they got caught he can stay clean. You studied on b-movies, isn't?

>You are basically saying that someone can make a hooligan group to smuggle an AA missile for him because if they got caught he can stay clean

Yes. Sometimes the answer really is that obvious.

>You studied on b-movies, isn't?
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

They're Italians. Literal fully native Italians.

oh cmon you can't be so naive. Small arms smugglers are not the same people smuggling heavy military weaponry. The police are not going to stop looking for responsibility at the hooligan group, and everybody knows it.

>Small arms smugglers are not the same people smuggling heavy military weaponry.
Yet here we have proof to the contrary.

> The police are not going to stop looking for responsibility at the hooligan group, and everybody knows it.
Sure. But the point is that it doesn't matter if the police keep looking or not. All that matters is that you have created plausible deniability for when the case eventually goes to trial. There's nothing new or special about this: the higher-ups keep their hands clean while they get existing groups of lower-level criminals to do their work for them and to shoulder the blame when things go wrong.

Fertilizer is stinky and gasoline burns my nose.

A missile is cool and can get you chicks.

Basic math dude.

Fair enough.

kek. Italians can be extremely swarthy so I'm not shocked.

Probably planned to shoot it at an incoming migrant smuggling ship

Are you guys serious? It's a very corny picture, those dudes could be Germans or Frenchies just from the looks of it

Italy is the Brazil of Europe

first of all that's a low quality image and they are clearly chileans - you can see the iberian admixture

>There's nothing new or special about this: the higher-ups keep their hands clean while they get existing groups of lower-level criminals to do their work for them and to shoulder the blame when things go wrong.
Do you understand that this is how it works for general criminal activities like drugs, prostitution, money recycling and so on, but it DOESN'T applies for, let's say, a warship or a tank?
The deniability is not plausible because an AA missile has no value for a small group of hooligans. Is like to find a carrot into a toolbox, you start arguing why it is there no matter what.

that's albania

what? People here in Germany are actually white.

I'm not white and I'm German.

What now

because its were they recruit the knobheads who get to execute the really shitty jobs on street level while everyone actually worth their salt can keep their heads low.

Attached: IMG_8458-e1458527162760.jpg (1560x1009, 194K)

Attached: pahoin_pidella.jpg (700x467, 71K)

Albanians can't play football.

>Do you understand that this is how it works for general criminal activities like drugs, prostitution, money recycling and so on, but it DOESN'T applies for, let's say, a warship or a tank?
No. That distinction only exists in your head.

>The deniability is not plausible because an AA missile has no value for a small group of hooligans.
That detail is irrelevant, the fact that the hooligans (or whatever group they are) are a) opportunists and b) have a reputation for breaking the law is all that you need.

Remember that jurors are far easier to convince than people in law enforcement.

> Is like to find a carrot into a toolbox, you start arguing why it is there no matter what.
What? ESL?

Either way they want to claim
"FAR RIGHT"

As long as they can use that in their propaganda it has the same effect that they intend.
To demonize nationalist groups in all nations that consume the piece of media being on display.

Albania would be more like a Nicaragua or some other minor turbo-shithole

LMAOOOOO

Attached: EF19D65C-21EE-45B3-8499-CB26C94C07BA.jpg (1125x1998, 990K)

Fun fact: turks are whiter than italians

They were far right. Also they were involved in ukraine.
[spoiler]Also alphabet agency founded group.[/spoiler]

s e e t h i n g

any links to articles about it?

2 seconds on google

>cbsnews.com/news/italy-guns-missile-nazi-memorabilia-arrests-far-right-links-ukraine-war-today-turin-2019-07-15/

>smg with a scope
>random g3 lowers
>grandpas bolt action
>guns literally belonging in a museum
>half an aug
>random gun parts
And now an A2A missile? Holy shit, why though? I get that theyre smuggling guns but who the hell buys a non working half of an aug?

Yes, that's the point. Hooligan groups in Italy are the dumb muscle for criminality. It's as simple as that.

Hooligan far-right groups have less understanding of their own "supposed" ideology than Jow Forums, and it's already quite a feat. They are white trash and nothing else.

Italy is quite varied demographically, but the claim that Latin Americans and Italians are identical makes no sense. Some Latin American countries had Italian migration (and surprisingly enough, different Italian regions sent different people in different countries, Italians going to Argentina were different from those going on Brazil, mostly based on pre--existing communities). LOOK THEY LOOK SIMILAR is a dumb oversimplification (Italian Swiss look similar to Northern Italians but are culturally different, Sicilians look similar to North Africans but they are culturally different). Politically though, Ita and a good number of Latin American countries share.... a personal and "populist" approach to politics. See also Greece.

Fun fact: whites are subhuman cucks who welcomes degeneracy and invaders with open arms

Meds are superior, indeed.

>shitalians
>not degenerate

Roman women were getting BLACKED en masse 2000 years ago kek

Look at this shit

t. Achmed

wafflenigger stealing my posts, nice. or not nice, i don't know. something.

t. master detective

AR mags, AK mags, AK drum mags, all kinds of magazines and parts, look like those guys were dealing or something

user in Europe 95% of the population are soccer fans

Details on the actual weapons sized:
>1 machine pistol Skorpion,
>1 Styer Aug
>1 Steyr Mannlicher,
>1 Colt M16,
>1 Heckler Koche G3,
>1 AR-14,
>1 moschetto “Carcano” 1891
>several pistols with abrased numbers
I know nothing about guns: someone care to explain if they're pratician or useless garbage?
I've read one of those was used by Oswald to kill JFK

Attached: gallarate-generico-750033.610x431.jpg (610x431, 33K)

Yea, Oswald used a Carcano to shoot JFK. The rifles on the top look servicable, the rest is basically weapon parts.

My guess is that one of the members of the group was an arms dealer with the according contacts, that would explain the wide variety of weapon parts. Someone somewhere he knew over four corners got hold of a missile somehow, and the group bought it because missiles are fucking cool.

Yeah apparently he is a former custom agent in Milan airport, discharged After getting caught stealing vat extemptions from tourists, go figure

But that doesn't really correspond with the picture. Sure there's a G3, Mannlicher, but that's it.
In the pic there's a Vz. 24 SMG, B&T MP9, two PM-63 RAK and a Makarov, along with an M1 carbine, two AR clones and a handful of other recognizable guns.

Yeah but they're not total yobs in fan clubs that get into street brawls when their team loses
I mean for fucks sake even /our serbs/ started out as an uppity FUTBOL club

Attached: 1411227620391.png (636x658, 132K)

I forgot the story how Oswald got his rifle, but wasn't there something whacky about it? What a weird choice to assassinate the US president in the 1960s, the Italian world war service rifle

No, he just bought the fucking thing in a catalogue
He probably also bought actual surplus ammo which was how he actually made his hit

Hooligan organizations are basically clubs of men that are all willing to break laws and use excessive violence, of course they are the number one recruitment tool for thugs and warlords in case of a civil war. And also a great opportunity for regular mobsters to do some business.

Attached: 3aa73a86f1cd577eced7.jpg (980x625, 79K)

The actual number in Europe is more like 20%.
The place you're thinking about is South America.

Wasn't a toxin truck also used by the GLA?

So basically the list and the picture are not correlated? Maybe different seize? They Also mentioned more than 800 rounds and 300 parts (There were different cities involved), maybe they listed those one because they are assault instead of civil?

>The actual number in Europe is more like 20%.
nigga what? it's 90% minimum. You're not European, are you?

Did an Italian just admit someone else was more stylish?
It seems like a cold day, here in hell.