Who here stays strapped because they are too scared to fist fight? I can't be the only one...

Who here stays strapped because they are too scared to fist fight? I can't be the only one...I am too pretty to get punched.

Attached: boxing-knock-out.jpg (730x411, 65K)

>afraid

No.

>Don't want to go home beat up, even if I win. Don't want to go see the doctor for a re-broken jaw. Don't want to miss work. Etc.

Yes. Getting in fist fights sucks. You get hurt, regardless. Unless you pick on midgets or a midget attacks you.

>I am too pretty to get punched

Attached: qxd.webm (270x480, 2.93M)

>legless child knew that if he turned the fight into a funny spectacle, all the other kids' friends wouldn't jump him.

Or he's just a Ginger Hood Nigga that lost his legs in a drug deal gone wrong, at like, age 8.

Bullshit, I get in fistfights with my wife all the time. Tune her up pretty good and I walk away without a scratch

And your wife is 4'11"

Get yourself knuckle dusters you faggot. Also for boxing always try to tackle your opponent, even better if you body slam them

It’s pointless to learn because you know whoggers attack in packs

If I get in a fist fight, I'll probably kill the person. If I shoot someone, I'll probably kill the person. What's worse when you're up for trial?

>If I get in a fist fight, I'll probably kill the person

are you one of those people who curbstomps as soon as the other guy goes down?

Yeah probably. So now I carry a gun so l never get to that moment.

No but where Im from melanin enriched urbanites usually have guns too so there is no point bringing nothing to a gun fight. Also they move in packs. I've never seen a fistfight where the whole pack doesn't get involved even when their guy is winning.

I stay away from people, so I don’t “get in fights.” If someone wants to start shit I can end it quickly.

Try that against someone with any form of hand to hand combat training (not faggy cuck civilian bullshit) and youd be having a surgeon pick bone frags out of your sinuses after eating a knee.

Buddy of mine was defending himself from a mugger. He got punched and his head hit the pavement. He is a human vegetable. I would rather perforate every melonated semi human than end up like him.

nice troll thread, Xer

Holy fucking shit, is he at least conscious?

I'm not scared of a fist fight but honorable fighting kinda dies after high school. If some random person tries to assault me in public I don't really have any reason to believe they aren't going to do intense bodily harm/ and or try to kill me.
and end up like that guy a couple days ago that lost to a knee knockout in the first 5 seconds in.

I have been punched a bunch of times. It's generally not a big deal. The thought of it is usually worst than the reality. A big part of that, though, is most people can't punch. They either throw these silly full body hay makers that have no chance of connecting or they arm punch. No power. It doesn't even hurt in the moment ( it might later though).

That all being said, there are people out there than *can* throw a punch that will fuck you up. I have never encountered one in a fight though, I suspect because people who train don't usually go around trying to fight nightclub bouncers. That is the exclusive domain of retards and no-training fuck heads.

I would say some of shit I saw bouncing influenced my CCW advocacy. Mostly the group beat downs and the rare but not vanishingly so event where some random dunce ends up actually being a truly dangerous person.

Attached: 1545320395145.jpg (195x258, 8K)

This happened to a guy I went to college with except he died. The nigs are all in for 20 to life now.

based Blue Lives Matter poster

I'm over 30 and too old for fist fights.

No. He uses his arms to get around daily, kid is like a chimp.

I'm not afraid, but getting punched in the face sucks. Even once. Fuck that shit. But in NJ so it's illegal to carry a gun anyway so I'd just have to do the New European citizen "hit ya with my truck" tactic

Lmao try and tackle me and ur done

Lol you've never been in a fight in your life. Youd get knocked out so stop acting tough pussy if you've never been in a fistfight you're not a man bottom line

If you've ever gotten into a real fist fight before then you'd realize why it sucks.