What weapon is most likely to make a home invader shit themselves uncontrollably?

What weapon is most likely to make a home invader shit themselves uncontrollably?

Serious and retarded answers both accepted

Attached: 30f8f71b1f493214ce0bcc67a9538506.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A gun.

This
/thread
Any thing else is retarded as shit.

tranq gun with laxatives

probably one of these bad boys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

One that shuts down their nervous system causing them to lose sphincter control.

[angry bees]

Attached: images.jpg (337x149, 8K)

Just rack a 12 gauge

>be me
>break out a window and look into house
>see pic related
i'd run.

Attached: 4362c166bac9f29c8f7ff3090bfb1b60.jpg (863x960, 170K)

A double barrel shotgun fired into the air

Attached: DRt2SlmUIAAcuLl.jpg (203x425, 19K)

Whatever causes CNS failure. Be it a bullet to the head or baseball bat to the back of the neck. Both should cause an involuntary dedication (shit themselves uncontrollably).

Although my vote is for tranquilizer gun. Zip tie them. Strip their clothes. Hook up a shop vac to the small cross section attachment for getting ceiling corners and between cushions and shove it up their ass. Then make them shit uncontrollably by turning the vacuum on.

Attached: DShK.jpg (600x400, 201K)

A set of speakers playing the brown note.

>be home invader
>hear faint humming in the background of this dudes house, must be a washer or some shit
>enter in through the unlocked front door
>close door, realize the knob is coated in cum
>a door down the hallway opens out emerges pic related
>the humming is actually the screams of the damned engaged in a ritual orrgy with finnish retrowave house music blaring in the back ground
>he looks into my eyes with pupils as big as dimes
>he spins a 6 foot dildo around and holds it like a spear, the shit coated end mere inches away from my face
>the last thing I remember is the warm sensation of pee pee flowing through me before being dragged towards my fate

Attached: 1560964868596.jpg (700x875, 82K)

what about a potato launcher stuffed full of used condoms? ramp up the pressure so that they burst open. you'd cover about a 2'×2' area in old jizz and broken rubbers.

Couch mounted minigun.

Everyone in your home being armed and responding in kind.

Last guy that tried to come in here shit his pants at the sight of my nickel plated shotgun. He sat in his shitted pants until the cops came. My only regret was not shooting him dead, I ran too much of a risk that he had a gun. I also I short shucked the fucking shotgun, found out later the chamber was empty. Beat that shit like it owes me money now.

> involuntary dedication
Is this like when you first see your waifu?

>short shucked the fucking shotgun
Oh wow. Who could have guessed?

Shit happens friend. The shotgun was closer than the ar. Now the ar is closer. Not the guns fault.

A weapon you might actually have on hand? A braced Draco
>>that AK silhouette
>>that loud with a shit ton of flash while still highly effective 7.62x39 from a short barrel

Pic related

Attached: 20mm for self defense.jpg (1200x684, 118K)

Do deaf people get tinnitus?

I was just about to post that, thank you.
>no idea, honestly. he didn't have much of a torso left.

Well if the are deaf because their ear is literately BTFO the no as the nerves are already fucked. If they are deafened by a loud noise then yea, probably.

>It wasn't .50 BMG. 20mm single shot upper
That is the best part

Guard animal

Attached: 91ae6a1c327e637b36f2c0466edf1943-product_lightbox.jpg (800x524, 21K)

It would make me.

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x474, 23K)

"All you gotta do is rev up that minigun and bad guys go RUNNING!"

Tranqs are a huge gamble. Something that would sedate a 300 lbs guy might send a 120 lbs guy into a coma/death. Something that sedate the 120 guy would be a mild woozy for the 300. You can't load your tranqs right, it's gonna be too litle or not enough.

bowel disruptor?

Attached: transmet3.png (500x375, 427K)

Did you screen cap your post for reddit yet?

aerosol ex-lax.

I don’t know why but your post, pic and all, made me bust out laughing in our quarterly financial call with board members.

Well played user.

Attached: 7CD896C1-19EA-4095-A9F6-78ABFD3064C8.png (500x500, 351K)

Concussion weapon. Generates a noise between 20-40Hz at 180dB. They will absolutely crumple over and puke and maybe shit themselves too.

Attached: PTRDoorbell.jpg (787x1143, 83K)