In a hypothetical situation if I see someone about to get murdered what can I do...

In a hypothetical situation if I see someone about to get murdered what can I do? Could I just shoot him while they're not looking

Attached: Newest incel rage.png (720x609, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me context loser

You'll have one hell of a time in court trying to prove it; but testimony from the "victim" will be pretty convincing.

The police will still treat you like a criminal on scene and you'll go through the ringer. No good deed goes unpunished.

Also, you're gonna want to really make every possible attempt to get the person to run away before you ventilate 'em. Hell, you probably don't even want to draw until you see them about to stab or swing. The Judicial system is an arthritic dinosaur willing to hate-fuck anyone who wades into its path.

Jow Forums incel kills a /soc/ thot
kiwifarms.net/threads/Jow Forums-r9k-poster-kills-fembot-brandon-andrew-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/

In addition to this, it's also going to depend a lot on the specific jurisdiction.

I know that in my state it is legal for a CCW permit holder to defend a 3rd party, but only in the case of a threat to life, or a very short list of other things, like rape or kidnapping. However, they made it clear when I took my CHL class that in other states the law may not be the same, and that the law may restrict you from defending yourself only, as opposed to defending others.

Depends on state i believe. California of all places allows you to use lethal force defend your life, or th ed life of a third person, anywhere you or that third person are legally allowed to be. Also fleeing felon laws, ironic is it not? We actually have god tier self defense laws, but paired with shit tier firearm laws. Almost like the ruling xcass wants to make it impossible for us to defend ourselves effectively, but doesn't want it to look like that's their goal.

insane

Damn that's fucked

Supposedly r9k had nothing to do with it. He knew her irl and had even met her parents at one point. Just another thot getting offed by a shitskin she foolishly kept in her life.

Whew lad

Why would you protect that girl? She was an underaged drug-addict who e-whored out her underaged pussy and exploited people. Some pink-haired demonic degenerate who lived to damage as many lives as possible with their jailbait status and manipulative personality. The idea of people like her littering this website makes me so fucking mad. She deserved what she got. My only regret is that she didn't die a more slow and painful death. You have no idea how much this story makes me excited. There are many cases where jailbait like her could have been killed straight off, saving entire lives.

I really really hope you don't own guns. If you do, suck-start one.

I own plenty. Cry some more, because your JWO nigger cattle couldn't stop me. You should be more worried about all the gays and trannies who own guns.

Attached: awwpharahcrackedmouthegyptiankitty.png (327x192, 139K)

Go home Jow Forums, you don’t even own any guns.

Airsoft guns you keep in your mom’s basement don’t count you neet incel.

Oh look it's based schitzoposter

she has pretty blood

Attached: 842200-34baf5e0fe05aa26b57dba888fbc47e6.jpg (189x250, 14K)

Thanks for admitting you have zero weapons training. Lethal force is justified in defense of life, or to prevent grave serious bodily harm (rapes, loss of sight/limb, etc). YMMV, if you live in the UK or some ban state

>yep that's me, you're probably wondering how i got into this mess

>turns out she was a trap discord tier sociopath
I'm not sure how to feel about this and I am concerned about the potential fallout for the internet as a whole. Where the fuck were her parents? And who the hell was this dicklicker that got her, was he getting revenge for someone/himself?

> the law may restrict you from defending yourself only,
>restrict you from

Well sheeeit, so even with a CHL you wouldn't be able to defend yourself? Das boosheeit.

It's all in the kiwi farms link itt. It has nothing to do with 4chinz, discord, or IG. It's just some teenage drama that ended in a murder/failed suicide. It really doesn't deserve much attention.

LMAO another e-whore killed

Attached: smug mao.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I'm willing to believe it was just some personal IRL friend of hers that snapped, but fuck, shes got so much dirt on her it makes Mad Thad look like a saint.

Jow Forums infects every board