8,040 Vietnamese women came to the United States as war brides between 1964 and 1975

>8,040 Vietnamese women came to the United States as war brides between 1964 and 1975.

Attached: 1560169513918.jpg (1015x1476, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_&_Earth_(1993_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how those relationships went, like how many were actually happily married 10 years later vs divorced or living in misery. It does say something about women finding dangerous men with guns attractive though.

off topic

suky suky 5 dorrar

Attached: 2019-03-14Reuters-Doan-Thi-Huong-NORTHKOREA-MALAYSIA-KIM-COURT.jpg (1000x667, 112K)

Has everything to do with the military which is Jow Forums related. Go kick rocks

>6,423 Korean women married U.S. military personnel as war brides during and immediately after the Korean War.

>As of 2006, about 1,500 visa requests had been made by U.S. military personnel for Iraqi spouses and fiancées. There have been several well-publicized cases of American soldiers marrying Iraqi women.

I thought the military was actively discouraging fraternization with women in the muzzie countries? Men who want to marry Muslim women have to convert so I can't imagine there's that many out there.

off topic
Women are not
>and other myriad military technology

>poontang isn't military technology

>Friendly Reminder: Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.
>and military equipment.
>equipment.

Checking out divorce rates of Filipino mail order brides might serve as a good indicator.

Not the same since they're not coming from war torn shitholes and the men they marry tend to be either fat, old, or both

Women have been part of military expidenture since the dawn of organized warfare.

>I wonder how those relationships went
They made a movie about it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_&_Earth_(1993_film)

Attached: vietwife.jpg (539x720, 53K)

>if your first wife doesn't work out, we'll give you another one FREE

Based Asia

My grandfather came home with a Vietnamese woman when he and my grandmother (who is fucking insane) divorced and he was sent to Vietnam as a chopper pilot.

They're still together. They do everything together, practically attached at the hip. I'm 28, live 6 states a way, and she still mails me a fat stack of cash every birthday with a handwritten note. pretty based

>mailing money

This is how I know you're lying

>anime posting faggot
>hurr my shitposts are Jow Forums i promise!
Wow color me shocked. You fuck off, yellow-fever insectoid lusting weeaboo nigger.

They are wealthy as fuck, also if you send it through priority, you're automatically insured up to a certain amount IIRC.

Actually that gives the story credence.
Old people love to mail cash, it's happening less and less cause they're dying off but people would send cash direct through the mail to pay bills. My grandparents still send me cash for my birthday too (via USPS.)
>t. former mailroom clerk

I'm not the OP, go suck some dicks faggot and go be a virgin elsewhere

They understand how the world really works

This is a Vietnamese newspaper article writing about bridal trafficking, that advertisement is actually just a sample ad, not an actual thing.

t.Tree

based and wholesomepilled

Lol what the fuck