Range case

What do you guys use to transport several rifles at once to the range/ whenever. I'm tired of using 3-5 different rifle soft cases at once if I'm bringing several rifles. What's a better way? I've hear of people using large pelican cases without foam.
Post pics of setups if you have them

Attached: 1480869924000_IMG_717960.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I try and only bring 3 guns per trip. If it gets too much I just attach them to a giant carabiner so I only have to carry 'one' thing'.

large double soft case gun bags that you can throw in trunk without tearing things up. theyre like $50 and work great. also smaller profile than hard case.

if i had a truck or suv, i would probably use one big case. but since i drive a coupe, a big case like that wouldnt fit.
i just use individual cases. not a big deal if it takes me two trips

i have a pelican case i use that can fit 2 rifles. i wouldn't use it without foam.
it could fit probably 4 rifles if i made a new cutout just to act as dividers but i've never needed it.
normally i use a big softcase for 2 rifles + the pelican case and then whatever lil case i use for my pistol.

there's only so much time in a day so like the first user says, i tend to limit what I bring and have a loose plan of what im going to work on with em.
i don't have blm land i can go to but i dont see the big deal, just keep most of your stuff in your vehicle and switch out as needed.

Pretty much pic related. Toss them into the trunk and go to the range, drag them out like it was a dead whore being dropped off innawoods.

Fuck, forgot pic.

Attached: 318_052011_l.jpg (500x333, 59K)

blm land?

Vault v730 since it has wheels. Dont have pics as I fucked up cutting the foam and will likely pay the $150 or so for them to send me precut foam. I didnt have a blade long enough to make a quick work of the cut outs I needed.

no black lives matter protests to use as a range.

Attached: blm.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Bureau of Land Management

>fucked up cutting the foam
motherfucking what?

the only reason i even own a pelican case is i got a great deal on one and i needed a hard case for a flight asap.
i cut the foam that night (The flight was 2 days away) with a fucking kitchen knife because fuck buying an electric turkey cutter just for foam.
is it pretty? no. but it is very tight fitting and functions fine.

i cant imagine paying over $100 for someone to cut out some shapes in foam for you just because it'll be a bit prettier. there are plenty of tutorials how to do it with hot wires, knives/blades, and electric cutting tools.

>buying cases
>not just putting a blanket down and laying them down in the trunk.

If you're a vet/currently serving the exchange has the pelican 1720 cases with foam for sale for $149 no tax free shipping. Its a screaming deal

varies by exchange, at least as far as actually in stock at each store. that's where i got my great deal and it was literally the only one in the store. i asked the guy at the gun counter if it was misplaced and if they had more and he said he hadn't seen it before.
so i asked him to do a price check and $150 indeed. bought it then and there. it's been great ever since.
pelican cases are good shit.

to be clear i had specifically asked and looked for pelican cases all over the exchange there and in a couple of other bases. fucking nada. quantico had some but they only had tan ones and this was after i got mine so i was more just sizing up where good finds were.
they did stock black ones but they were all out at the time.

anyway you can have anything shipped to your local exchange for the price of the item like most major retailers will do, then just pick it up in store. highly recommend you use that while you have exchange access.

amazon had them on prime day sale for 90 bucks today for like 5 minutes at 4 o'clock in the morning. tried to come tell you guys but they pulled the sale. it wasn't even a lightning deal so idk wtf happened.

Ive seen people use those large pelican cases like in OP except they get them w/o the foam, and use pads or soft cases inside them. Anyone use that kind of setup or have pics?

>cowboy
>1911
>ka bar
>qr code

Attached: 1520073076647.jpg (490x427, 72K)

>not driving off-road to get to the shooting land and needing to strap things down

out in the west Texas town of El paso rode a stranger one fine day with water cool clean water

>he doesn't know about the western lifestyle

Attached: gipper.png (727x464, 177K)

This. I picked up my 1720 at the PX for just over $200 a few years ago.

I like it better without the bottom foam tbhwy. There's been some rearranging since this pic was taken (desiccant pack, and rifle now stands on its butt when rolled), but it doesn't really matter. It gets wrapped in a blanket on range day, and a cushion put near the muzzle. Otherwise it sits on top so it doesn't get rusty.

I COULD fit the 1895, an 870, and an AR in there. But I don't.

Attached: cowboycase.jpg (2500x909, 373K)

I like pelicans

Get a folding cart, put the soft cases in it, and wheel them all to the bench in one trip.

Skb6018 to fit anything you will ever have, cut foam to fit dozens of guns or whatever else you want into it

Attached: IMG_20190519_112518.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

>super red-white-n-blue patriot
>dooms the USA by legalizing billions of beaners

The longest blade I had available was my 2 inch pocket knife. It wasnt as tight as I would have liked it. To keep things from bouncing around to much, I had to glue some of the scraps in spots to hold the gats down. It is functional, but ugly as shit.

The lesson I learned after that is to never leave home without the ka-bar.

I have one 1750 for my 308 Rifle
Several Plano All Weather/Gun Guard 42" cases for carbines
I tote my shotgun around in an Allen soft case
All my pistols are carried in a small Plano hard case.

I built a hotwire cutter for something like $50 in parts, and I used it to cut the foam in all my cases. It's not professional, but better than a turkey knife hack job. I use $3 portrait matte backers from Hobby Lobby to make templates that I follow to cut the foam. This way I can easily recut new foam when it (fucking pick-n-pluck) wears out, so long as I don't change the rifle's configuration. I store the templates above the upper layer of foam in the Pelican case.

It’s an online exchange deal, 149 no tax free shipping. It’s still going on now

Attached: 2CBCC2B4-D14E-4811-964E-B903701AA99B.jpg (1024x632, 79K)

youre tired of using the best method so now you want to put 60 pounds of rifles into one cumbersome and heavy $350 bulky plastic case?

combination mauser hard case, has really nice foam layers so you can stack guns if you're bringing loads of guns

I keep them in soft gun bags, then throw the bags into a large duffel bag.

Just the 50" Planos but when I finally get my money game right you bet your ass i'm popping those bitches in Pelicans

Justasthefoundingfathersintended.jpg

wheels

Attached: 1610-021-110-1[1].jpg (625x625, 29K)