Have you ever purchased a weapon because of your heritage?

Have you ever purchased a weapon because of your heritage?

Attached: IGCUNNH.jpg (1141x761, 119K)

Ruger 10/22 due to my American heritage

Same. Also, 1911, Colt SAA, AR, and M14.

Bought several butterknives due to my glorious Anglo heritage.

(don't rat on me guise but I'm not even licensed)

>Heritage:
Free man
>Guns bought because of heritage:
All of them

Came here to say this

Bought a Gevär M/96 because my granddad, dad, uncles and basically every male relative or friend above 50 had one during conscription, my gramps shot decimeter groupings at hundreds of meters with irons and so will I goddammit. Also kicked around the idéa of getting a complete carolean uniform, weapons and all, when I was younger but then I realized that tailoring and elk skin is 'spensive and just started buyong guns instead.

Attached: Gevär_m-1896_-_Modellexemplar_tillverkat_1896_-_6,5x55mm_-_Armemuseum.jpg (2050x900, 352K)

Thinking about it I probably could've bought a uniform several times over but fuck it, I'm probably having a better time with my funs.

Attached: karlunirock01.jpg (300x487, 10K)

thinking about getting a sword to go on the wall where I keep my guns.

No, that's fucking retarded. Inheriting is the only way to go, otherwise you're just a pawn of marketing.

I'm supposedly French...so no.

I’m thinking of buying a Kentucky longrifle. Kentucky born and raised.

Inheriting has to start somewhere dude. Just because you never inherited anything don't mean you kids wont either.

I've bought a firearm from each country of my heritage except Czech and Irish. Irish is gonna be tough because, in their infinite wisdom, they have never designed a gun.

Yes.

Attached: SIG P210-6.jpg (800x600, 232K)

>hurr I'm Irish so I buy Jamesons's
>durr I live in Detroit so I buy Chevy
Nah, fuck off.

I bought a FAL because I’m half white and half nigger.

Kind of a reference to Rhodesia and colonialism, since it was the interactions of both sides of my heritage together

Attached: 43AF9CCB-8439-4EDC-B083-C77FB39C00EC.jpg (1435x925, 579K)

Post chin

mah man, also get on the colonialism train because it was a good thing.

no

Why?

It was in a way. It was the quick decolonization that really sent Africa into hell that it is today.

I'm a burger and have funs. So...yes?

Yes, but more importantly I inherited some.

exactly but the real reason I say this is because prior to our current world order colonialism was necessary to build up the western powers. Those western powers becoming dominant on the world stage allows our western ideology to be exported and enforced across the world. So even though it was a brutal history, there was fruit to it and those African countries still use the infrastructure it built. IMO they would have been fucked with or without it anyway.

Can't because my grandpa was a machine gunner

that's pretty neat