How would war with iran be like?

how would war with iran be like?

what's the time line look like

how would it affect the world and countries involved?

would nukes be used ?

Attached: skynews-iran-strait-of-hormuz_4715069.jpg (768x432, 29K)

bump

Attached: hot girl.jpg (685x1024, 97K)

such a war would be horrific and swiftly concluded. the united states has long been developing the ultimate weapon: the parrot of doom. unleashing it upon iran would be the most likely plan. none would survive.

Attached: 1554142740347.jpg (480x621, 26K)

US lobs a bunch of cruise missiles from ships outside of Iran’s AShM range, Iranians attempt to retaliate with their missiles at US, Saudi, and Israeli targets. Doubt it’d ever escalate into a land invasion of Iran. If the goal is to hurt them enough to stop their nuclear program and funding militias in the region, there’s no need to invade.

The US can pull away, but the others in the region hit by Iran as retaliation won't let it go, and Iran won't let it go either. It'll trigger the next war on terror level of worldwide instability.

it would be very devastating to Iran and the region itself, American naval and air forces would strike strategic Iranian assets, Iran in retaliation would most likely send missiles at Saudi Arabia and if they could they would mobilize their proxies in Iraq, Lebanon and Syria to attack US assets in the region. For invasion force you would see troops go through Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq and maybe turkey (if they decide it benefits them) other than that the southern tip is also a good point for either air or naval landing. I have no doubt it would be one of our best planned attacks as they have been a regional focus for decades.

Scary shit man

Attached: 1520548817869.jpg (750x714, 35K)

6 months of cool Liveleak videos before the Iranian military gets beat.

Years of Afghanistan 3.0

you think it would take 6 months?

To finally "officially beat" their military? Yes. To steamroll t

>no captcha
>auto posts

Jesus. What I was trying to say was it would take like, two weeks to bomb them into oblivion. And one of those weeks would be waiting on Trump to say "how yuge are the bombs? Let me pick some yuge bombs. No? No nukes? Then what's the yugest we have besides that?"

This

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 124K)

>how would war with iran be like?

Fucking bad, iraq 2 but 5x worse

>what's the time line look like

It would never end.

>how would it affect the world and countries involved?

The USA, France, and maybe some other minor nations just there because they have to be.

>would nukes be used ?

No

Iran is a mountain range three or four times the size of Iraq, with none of Iraq's sectarian chaos, military ineptitude, or decade of softening pre-invasion. Their whole ideological brainwashing is about the US illegally using an embassy to take over their government in 1953, something like non-insane Norks. They held their ground and turned the tide fighting a much better trained and equipped Iraqi force in the 80s.
You tell me how that would go.

Oh and Iran has an aggressive and widely distributed retaliation network, in the region and beyond.

Air Force Does Everything Episode 3
Regime capitulates in a month. Gulf War 1 all over again but Faster and Furiouser feat. Dwayne the Rock Johnson. US wont topple the Regime because fuck nation building that shit sucks and presidents dont like figuring out how to pay the bill for someone else's glory
Iran stops flexing nuts. Everything else remains the same
>would nukes be used ?
If so, realistically Israel is the only target that gets hit, which is just a win-win scenario

A war with Iran would ONLY involve massive bombardment of Iran to literally bomb it back to the stone age, with the US and it's tools trying to minimize the effects of Iranian response. Neither the US or anyone in the ME has the stomach for a ground war against Iran.

It would instead be this: at the end of the war, Iran would still exist, but the US would not. At the end of the war the US will be Mexico.

Yet we curbstomped that army in less than a month

This. War with Iran would require boots on the ground which would require a draft. Good luck trying to draft modern Americans when we all hate each other and see no reason to sacrifice for our enemies.

I would also bet my left nut that the US government would dis-proportionally draft white men as a means of establishing control. Good luck getting men to go through with your shit when people figure that out

>US hits shit with missiles.
>Iran hits shit with missiles.
>US hits more shit with missiles.
>Iran hits shit with local proxies.
>Saudi hits their own shit with missiles.
The clear winner is Raytheon.

Attached: Patriot-fail.jpg (926x441, 32K)

sure

>boots on the ground
>draft
For a weapons board, Jow Forums is completely fucking braindead when it comes to geopolitics and warfare.

>Neither the US or anyone in the ME has the stomach for a ground war against Iran

Why

>Neither the US or anyone in the ME has the stomach for a ground war against Iran
false

>Iran is a mountain range three or four times the size of Iraq
you say that like it's a good thing, america always retains air superiority, the only thing those mountains will do is provide cover for US air striking AA systems.

how are there this many idiots on this board.

says the idiot

right I'm the idiot and not the people talking about mountains and drafts

Attached: 1534815896582.jpg (675x450, 470K)

The only winner is ISRAEL.

Expensive.
5 or 6 months of airstrikes, 20 years of boots on the ground and ∞ of debt.
Iran would attack Saudi Arabia, Israel and UAE. America and UK adventures in sandland. End of the US of A as superpower.
>would nukes be used ?
No.

if an invasion, then literal hell. a war in Iran would be like Iraq, except with more insurgents, more land to be spread thin over, more heavy weaponry floating around in public hands, more experienced fighters, and more foreign support on behalf of the insurgency.

if it's just a war using aerial bombardment, missiles, etc. it would basically be like raising the stakes with the current proxy wars in the Middle East. if the US killed Iranians in a massive attack, then the Iranians would feel compelled to attack Americans/American soldiers through clandestine groups like the Quds Force (something that they are very capable of and have done before). this would almost certainly lead to further escalation, and it would be very hard for things not to turn into a full on boots-on-ground war. otherwise, Iranian support of Iraqi Shia militas, Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthis would be bumped up to 10000%.
this is entirely based off of the decisions of Washington and Tehran (which are hard to predict). but I think after Trump decided to call off an airstrike on Iran, things would go like this:
>US and allies put huge amount of sanctions and pressures on Iran to basically, stop doing everything that they're doing that the US doesn't like.
>Iranians fight back against this through terrorism, sabotage throughout the Middle East, particularly the Strait of Hormuz.
>US tries to use CIA spooky scary powers to encourage some kind of regime change in Iran.
>rest of the world is getting antsy about trade going through the Strait of Hormuz being in serious danger (shitloads of fuel that powers the world goes through there- this is what gives Iran their leverage).
>eventually a settlement is made, the governments of the US, Israel, and Gulf Countries still hate the shit out of Iran, and Iran hates them back just as much.
no one would like it.
(cont.)

>would nukes be used ?
probably not. if the US really invaded, it would be likely that a crude nuke (probably just a dirty bomb) would be manufactured by Quds Force operatives and nuclear scientists brought into the underground, and then used to bomb some kind of seriously important US military target via ballistic missile, truck or boat bomb, or some other semi-improvised mode of warhead delivery.

I should mention though even this scenario is unlikely because it would draw the hatred and condemnation of most of the world against Iran.

Damn I can't wait for school to start again.

this

Attached: 1546591092863.jpg (220x220, 19K)

You're basically right, except you're missing the part where Israel commits a false flag attack in the Strait of Hormuz to force us into war.

>more experienced fighters
like the republican guard?
>more foreign support on behalf of the insurgency
from who? in Iraq and Afghanistan foreign support came from Iran and Pakistan
If the US decides to invade Iran then Iran is done, their proxy armies may cause a ruckus in other regions but Saudi Arabia would have won the proxy war and would now contest regional power with turkey.

How much of a negative impact can countries that aren't America or in the ME expect?

If Iran can attack Saudi Arabia and close the strait of Hormuz, then you'll see a rise in oil prices. Venezuela will make a lot of money.

You mean like with the cargo ships? That doesn't count to you?

>would nukes be used?
Just a bit more on the subject, I would not rule out the use of nukes by iran (if they get around developing a viable nuke and a delivery vehicle).
In a scenario where war can't be won, You'll find the high command desperate.

A fist fight with a mongoloid. Sure you are gunna win, but he is going to use that retard strength to hurt you real bad. Also, you are going to look like a retard, because you are fighting a retard in the street.

Strictly no-fly zone type work.

The US wouldn't dare land forces in Iran. Logistically impossible to occupy the country.

I noticed how you drooling retards don't actually have any arguments.

We've already been over this idk how many times.
Iran and the US have war gamed this exact scenario before. Iran would use all of it's mutations up front including suicide bombers.
The US would have to use proxy engagement forces 1st and once Iran has concluded it's initial volley,
the US would come in and drone strike/tactical strike everything even potentially being a military asset in the country.
Iran would be reduced to rubble and the Russians would come in and put it back together and build it's industry strengthening Russia.
War with Iran is not a good idea. The US does not want war with Iran. The US wants regime change.