Does the ABU pattern have any redeemable qualities?

Does the ABU pattern have any redeemable qualities?

Attached: h-he's fast!.jpg (3000x2700, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tigerstripeproducts.com/camouflage/airforcetiger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks kind of cool but completely fucking useless here in FL. Especially at night, it almost glows as much as some of the OPs here. Not sure if this is because the ABU uniform I have is kinda old and tattered and faded but its still kinda useless imo.

>t. paintball/airsoft fag

Bro. Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. On top of that, he just came into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS and a Motec system exhaust. And you're posting about chair force camo?

Blends in with concrete on airfields and shit which I guess they're more likely to fight on.

So kinda but mostly no but kinda

Attached: SLothyboy.jpg (300x168, 9K)

The original design was much cooler. It was blue and non-pixelated, but the AF changed their minds and wanted to copy the color pallet and digital look of UCP. Here's a bunch of posts by the guy who designed it basically defending himself and calling the USAF a bunch of idiots:
tigerstripeproducts.com/camouflage/airforcetiger/
He also claims they owe him like $30,000 or something.

I've always liked how ABUS retained the tradition of having stripes on the sleeves. You used to be able to tell someone's rank from a mile away. Now with OCP's little rank square in the middle of the chest I can't just go around indiscriminately yelling at people or calling them a dumbass lest they turn around and turn out to be a MSgt.

t. Seguridy Forces

Yeah it makes us more like the Army... because we're so original that we have to steal everything from all the other branches.

What the fast and the furious fuck are you making that reference for?

what else would you expect from the Chair Force?

Attached: image[1].png (270x358, 131K)

Attached: fc24fe148e8de21634a4142d8a08216e[1].jpg (720x537, 71K)

>be kid
>wonder why the airforce doesn't use sky blue if they're in the air
>fast forward
>lol @ ABUs

Fuck off /o/ nigger

>hurr me love cars! They so cool!

Attached: chair-force_o_2284789[1].jpg (719x550, 371K)

On a slightly related note. Fuck Marine Majors walking around with their tiny little subdued oak leaves.

Whew someone's salty

>his smile

If they adopted that they would have looked like those retards in the US Navy

You’re not yelling at anyone from your ECP or Gate, airmen. Stay dry, faggot!

That all terrain tiger pattern looks pretty cool, to be honest.

It makes US government personnel excellent target practice.

Attached: Radical Right.jpg (915x515, 168K)

Really, the AF just needs to adopt OD green fatigues and issue OCPs to people downrange.

that all terrain pattern is sexy as fuck