Tfw before you were born some people were irresponsible so you'll never get to CC a machine pistol

>tfw before you were born some people were irresponsible so you'll never get to CC a machine pistol

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-160839__01.jpg (1080x1588, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody did bad things things with mgs, boomers just got subverted by kikes

Boomers were irresponsible with our rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc

Attached: 1562872623314.jpg (665x768, 84K)

Fair enough

I just realized there's a bunch of movies about school shootings... nothing big, yet.

>you'll never get to CC a machine pistol
Not with that attitude.

Attached: cc_map.jpg (822x1003, 100K)

What pisses me off is that someone actually fucking got the blueprints for the 93R but I never saw that shit being shared online.

Attached: 1510663334310.jpg (481x269, 15K)

That's not the point. Becoming a criminal just empowers the government to increase restrictions.

>Becoming a criminal just empowers the government to increase restrictions

Attached: 1555444392261.jpg (479x361, 55K)

Fuck I want one so bad

Attached: F14B3735-5545-4D97-9F8C-163C270ADB7D.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

> law breakers
> empower and legitimize
> law makers

Attached: 1563224974483.jpg (250x248, 7K)

One user here said many moons ago that a gunsmith told him he could easily turn his 92/96 into a 93 as "all the parts needed are already there" so im assuming just learn how rig the fcg into an auto sear and voila

Attached: 1563233655023.jpg (670x370, 32K)

But the 93r aesthetic is just so priceless.

What a good video, didn't know Twink boy had the guts

>Buy Glock giggle switch on wish
>Nog gets caught with giggle switch in his basketball shorts
>Government cracks down
>More laws and regulations
>More money for gubbermint
Government likes criminals, it gives them a bigger paycheck and an excuse to no knock raid gun owners and arrest them over a giggle switch, bumpstock or solvent trap.

Not really. The trigger works differently and it even needs an autosear.

Attached: autosear.png (518x308, 192K)

We understand the concept of criminality being used to justify infringements, but how exactly are they going to make automatics double-illegal?

Faggot

Attached: Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portrait_of_George.jpg (1588x1932, 639K)

I'm gonna respond like you're serious and not a troll.

If the state wants to end you it will. Your actions won't matter. Laws won't matter. You are a criminal if they say you are. you should live your life as a free man. Do what you want. Make them stop you. Don't stop yourself out of fear of the state.

Attached: TJDaMan.jpg (1920x1200, 217K)

These men didn't just hide their activities, that's what crinimals do. They led a revolution and created a new nation who's liberty matched their values. Keeping a giggle switch at home and hiding it is a world apart from the level of commitment these men had to freedom.
Just more laws on the books, layers and layers until they can basically hit anyone with a gun with something. Fed flag laws, bumpstock bans, safe storage laws, paperwork and permits, regulated private sales, etc etc. Obviously crinimals don't care about any of that, but it becomes a blank check for government expansion.

Okay, but those typically happen after a high profile event like a mass shooting.
Probably 1 in 1000 guns seized by the police is an illegal full auto, how many guys have been popped with Mac-10s or Wish sears on their Glocks and nobody passed any laws?

>Obviously crinimals don't care about any of that

Criminals are free men. You are trapped in a prison of fear. Stop being a pussy.

To be fair, i can still cc a machine pistol

>some people were irresponsible
No. What happened, is that anti-gun RINOs and the NRA fucked us over. Baby boomer faggots infatuated with Reagan and his JWO policies (and still are today) were no help either.

Attached: 008junebasedaction.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

so… some people were irresponsible?

Alls fair cc laws have grown more lax in the last couple decades in the middle of the country. Given our supreme court right now its possible we could see a new dawn of gun rights.
But yeah i need to get my permit. Been a couple years and i havent done it half out of laziness half out of principle like a true american.

The only good videos on that channel are the ones where he isn't the main presenter.

I have a good feeling that gun laws being this way is a prelude for the second coming of Jesus. I’m depressed and happy at the same time. At least when he shows up I will be able to buy one.

The responsibility we have is to spread knowledge about guns to normies so it goes from a taboo to a right that needs to be defended. I’m planing on placing copies of the constitution in public places with “these are your rights, defend them” written on them

Too bad the general attitude around here is "I've got mine", anons preach non-compliance and hide their guns. So gun laws keep passing, normies think it's fine and gun owners say nothing because they need to be discreet.

>projecting so hard
I say fuck the police
I say it in public and at family dinners
I tell my whole family and everyone I know that the people they vote for are nazis who wanna put all free people in jail
fuck a bootlicker I've been to jail for my beliefs and ill die for em
probably soon the way this commie shithole is goin

Attached: 59645235_391912511402119_6514788451242373520_n.jpg (1080x1081, 78K)

Enjoy getting red flagged.

Never say never.

Live free or die.

Attached: G17 Retard Switch.png (1095x1047, 268K)

Attached: 1562370550957.jpg (320x304, 29K)

That's my fetish

such an awesome gun

Attached: qEhpN7G.png (724x538, 793K)