Jow Forumsommandos in the wild

>be me
>work at gun shop
>befriend a tall lanky dude (yeah I know you see this lmao)
>he browses Jow Forums too

Attached: 1563050875301.png (706x680, 260K)

Is he cute?

No

:(

Are you cute?

No

Am I cute?

Of course.

Hi

Oh, hello. How are you?

Haven't met in Jow Forumsommandos in the wild yet or have friends IRL who are. No one at the range I go to is autistic enough to seem like they post or lurk here.

I look like a normie millennial manlet, I drive a honda insight, no tats or glasses, and I'm in good shape. not all of us look autistic at first glance

based

I've met a couple people I had suspicions were on Jow Forums one guy being the only other guy I know who's into milsurp and AKs, so that's pretty sweet.

I met one once, ironically it was at a k meet at a public range. A bunch if us were there for a meet, and the guy sees all the guys in camo and says “did i just wander into a k meet?”

I intentionally make myself look like a retarded 30 y/o boomer who doesn't know what the Internet is to throw you fags off my trail
my Facebook memes are the spiciest and my boomer humor is rivaled only by actual boomers.

A master of camouflage

>boomer humor
I just realized that rhymes. Am I retarded?

>talking to people about Jow Forums

Attached: moecringe.jpg (1000x1000, 223K)

This

>le anime website secret club xD
2009 is long gone, pal, Jow Forums is normie central.

Sure is.

Attached: normalfags.png (653x334, 10K)

Why do parrots smell so nice

The colors

indeed you are

yeah bruv, it's what makes discord so lit

I swear one of the guys that hangs around my lgs is a Jow Forumsommando but hell no am I ever going to signal that I am too. I'm a respected member of my community and can't be seen with you degenerates.

>see some undergrad retard with a Jow Forums patch in my dept
>He's a retarded autist I busted for cheating last semester
>later see him putting up identity evropa posters and call him a retarded basedboy

point

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kek

True heh, didn't consider that. Still pretty new.

Coworker and my significant othen. The coworker is a good bean.

Standard

How is meeting a kommando at a k meet ironic

Ive seen some kommandos at wexford 203

Baste and boomerpilled

It was a random encounter via an organized one. Can you dig it?

poorly worded on my part, the guy i met wasnt there for the meet. he just happened to be at the same range at the same time by himself.

Actually, you're right

Hello fren. Sorry I’m late to reply, I’m making kvass. I’d offer you some but I know it won’t survive one hour here.

Attached: F7CDB780-020F-43DF-BD40-6B5D58C15EAD.jpg (1242x1212, 433K)

I have a bunch of other kommando pals from my town and near by, I am sad I missed our 4th of july cookout because was cross country. They are all awesome dudes from experiences so far. Fosters a wonderful sense of community.

>fren
git

I was visiting my local gun shop and some pimple faced retard, still wearing his McDonald's uniform starts posing with an old colt police .38. he begins asking if I'm a native to the area (that's kind of a deal around these parts) which I quickly answer yes to (I am) buy some 10mm, some shoot'n'sees and leave, because he radiated cringe so badly it physically hurt.