First Firearm Purchase

I live in California and want to partake in my God-given right, what do guys recommend?
Mostly in the market for a handgun

also how much in addition to the gun price will I have to pay?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 6.50.26 PM.png (1554x1368, 1.33M)

>California

Attached: 449a927d956e2022cd82a861dd75334c.jpg (2500x1824, 940K)

stainless desert eagle in .50 africaneliminator

Attached: eagle.jpg (600x336, 39K)

I dunno about the cali bullshit, but IMHO ideal first handguns are either a full-size .22 like a Ruger MkIV, or your choice of full size double-stack 9mm (Glock, Sig, M&P, etc.)

You can either have a used heritage rough rider, a hi point, or a glock. You’re going to need proof of residency, your drivers license, and firearm safety certificate. Have a nice day, sir.

>heritage rough rider
those are kinda pricey for me

thanks, ill do more research on those

i hear a lot of people shit on revolvers? is there anything to that?
also what is proof of residency? isnt that already a given with my driver's license?

ignore "heritage rough rider" response. accidentally pasted it.

but that gun you posted is too pricey for me

Proof of residency is going to be any piece of mail from the city/county that has your name and address on it. The same address that’s on your ID/License, some FFLs are more lenient, some are scared shitless and want something more official. As for the firearm safety certificate, you’ll fill that out when you walk through the door looking to buy something there. If you’re half sober with an IQ above 90, you’ll pass.

i have mild autism like 1% will that affect background check?

It’s none of their business. You’re just a law abiding citizen

What's your budget, user?

About $500, what do you think i can get in that range

sd9ve or used Glock

Why is it always claiqueers or nyfags that don't know how google works?

I live with my parents and dont want them to know i made the purchase, will they mail anything to my house?

if you’re buying it in store, $25 for your gun cert and $25 for your dros background check

Why would recommend those?
The guy above mentioned a Ruger MkIV, they look pretty sharp. Any thoughts on those?

What would you get if you're 19 and already have a 10/22. Take into consideration that I want hunt as much as possible.

Attached: 11f3908ee8f2bef5361c40f11d0ea9232f3c7d37.png (601x338, 494K)

>will they mail anything to my house?
no this is fucking california you have to go in for everything. As far as funs I would recommend a glock in whatever size you prefer or a beretta M9A1

Something within your states hunting regulations. .30 cal bolt rifle ~$300 with a $300 scope and spend the rest on ammo and trinkets.

Google is filled with psyop info, need to ask the intellectuals

>I want hunt as much as possible
then get a hunting rifle or shotgun

Yes ask the anons from other states to google your state laws for you. We call that spoonfeeding.

But what about the boogaloo

I want to hunt squirrels in my back yard

Are you near SF / SJ? If so, I strongly recommend the Bay Area Gun Vault. Good selection, friendly staff.

One of these will fix you right up

Attached: commit unalive.jpg (1125x740, 49K)

Illegal inside the city limits, you're better off with a modest pellet gun or a .22 with a suppressor.

Thanks fren

Attached: 1561604864257 (1).png (790x837, 229K)

>also how much in addition to the gun price will I have to pay?
100-150 over what a person in a free state would pay for a new gun

Isn’t everything inside a city limit? Outside of a city is just going into another city

Don't get caught, might want to make sure your VPN was up for this thread too.

Im just talking in hypotheticals i would never do this in real life. Also is it safe to eat a squirrel thats been shot with a .22?

Yes, best in a stew over rice.

Kek