S-400 as a Political Weapon

>USA: NATO MEMEBERS NEED TO *sharts* SPEND MORE ON DEFENCE
>Turkey: lol ok
>USA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1563233564124.jpg (793x834, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good post.

Can't weight for the day that an occupied NATO state firebombs yank occupiers.

>can’t weight

No need to be upset.

>Russia sucks turkroach dick now that they’ll buy their shit

Turks wanted it so they can sell their own missiles. The Americans didn’t want to give the Turks the technical details necessary to reverse engineer their shit, so they bought it from someone who would.

Losing Turkey will be a huge geopolitical loss for the US.
Had they not attempted the coup, Turkey would still be a part of NATO. But after that failed Obongo-approved coup, Erdogan has been shifting away from the US.
By buying S-400, Erdogan is basically saying a massive fuck you to US. Not even the threats of massive sanctions have stopped their move.

Turkey will re-align with the west after Erdoshit loses the next elections due to the economy being throw down the shitter. The sanctions by the EU for their oil drilling off Cyprus will only distress their currency further, accelerating the exit of the AKP as the stewards of Turkey's rulership class.

Not sure if he’ll lose the next national elections, but his party did just lose Istanbul or something in a city-level election. It’ll be interesting to see if the foreign policy stances of Erdogan survive to his successor.

His party lost Ankara and Istanbul, in all of Turkish politics history whoever wins Istanbul wins the next national election. There is a reason why he disputed it so aggressively and he lost on his gamble, it is very likely the AKP itself will split before the next elections due to the loss of face Erdogan has suffered.

>after Erdoshit loses the next elections
LOL'd. He'll never step down. He'll be the leader for another 20 years.

Yeah, I can’t claim to know enough about Turkish domestic politics to have an informed opinion one way or another, but it does seem like Erdogan is losing ground fast.

that coup was a false flag desu

No, it was very real. Those involved were prosecuted in courts and many, many people were killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt

>Turkey cut off from the F-35 program

HAHA I'm a genius!

>Turkey's aerospace industry loses billions

Oh no!

Well, they're much more likely to develop and find customers for an indigenously-built missile than a Turkish domestic 5th gen anytime soon, so the decision makes some sense when you look at it from the perspective of a country trying to improve its arms export market. It'll be fun to see the butthurt on here when the F-35s built for Turkey end up being sold to either the Greeks or the Poles.

and despite all of that plus their natural enmity toward Russia, they picked the S-400
hmm
and they have f-35 classified data. Maybe they know something about that piece of shit they we don't?

Attached: f-35.jpg (720x380, 189K)

cope harder vatnig

Attached: what bullshit.jpg (1000x980, 256K)

t. has zero clue what the state of Turkish politics are

he literally got btfo in fucking Instanbul, it's over

atleast ours fly, ivan

>USA: NATO MEMEBERS NEED TO *sharts* SPEND MORE ON DEFENCE
God damn it user, rofl. Amerisharts ITT be like "DELET DIS".

Attached: keks.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

dumb nigger, every Turkish election since 2010s has had massive "irregularities". there's been more voter fraud than in african shitholes.
Erdogan will stay around for decades.

You realize the AKP LOST, right?

in one city, yes. yet you have no clue where Erdogan's power base lies.

>many, many people were killed.
Wait what? Who was killed?

>in one city
Didn't he also lose in other cities?

He meant Turks, not actual people

He lost in Izmir, Ankara, and Istanbul. Over 50% of Turkey's GDP and tax income is in Istanbul. Whoever controls Istanbul controls Turkey.

Please don't talk about things you have zero idea about, it is just awkward.

>Over 50% of Turkey's GDP and tax income is in Istanbul
But not votes. Cope harder.

Question, let's assume that Erdogan does lose the next presidential election in Turkey, how do you think his supporters will react?

AKP is likely to split as a party before next elections due to Erdogan doubling down on the Istanbul revote and then losing it by almost a million more votes. He lost in fucking Fatima which is as islamist as it gets in Turkey, it's literally over, this retard for example has zero fucking clue about what goes on in Turkey. He didn't even know the AKP got btfo on a national level this past election lmao.

But do you think Erdogan's supporters, not the AKP's Erdogans, will accept the outcome if he loses or will they try to cause trouble? I mean Erdogans supporter are the bottom of the barrel as everyone knows. They're not middle/upper class and civilized.

Btw I just noticed that the coup attempt was exactly 3 years ago, on the day. Time flies. I remember eating ice cream in front of the computer when I read about it lol.

>But do you think Erdogan's supporters, not the AKP's Erdogans, will accept the outcome if he loses or will they try to cause trouble?

They'll concede just like they conceded Istanbul after the 2nd vote, and like I said, the AKP itself as we know it will likely be a completely different entity by the next election as the party splits up and looks for alternatives to Erdogan. Turkish politics and their voting system is extremely well developed, they aren't backward Arabs, if the AKP will give up Istanbul they'll give up on Erdogan.

well thats what happenes when you read friedman and do the exact opposite

Have food

Attached: 1563192578920m.jpg (673x1024, 120K)

What did Friedman say?

Don't devalue your currency to pay for shitty over the top deficit spending (because he wants an independent military to dick around in Syria)

Attached: 1427320802224.jpg (1900x1266, 278K)

ITT: Seething Mart Sharters.

Attached: 1471745210454.jpg (2000x2000, 1.69M)

>F-35
>piece of shit
Pick one.

Attached: 1539279492637.png (1024x748, 449K)

>feeding them shoveled up scraps

Attached: 1515375252337.png (497x641, 492K)

STARVING

So how long before the lira tanks again?I could do with some cheap shopping.

Attached: 1503491832258.jpg (256x256, 25K)

If you think for a second there will be an honest election in Turkey you're retarded. Turkey is a 2nd world shitheap on par with mid-tier central American countries.

Attached: 1553426966924.png (1850x355, 72K)

Armatard's on his seething spree again? Jesus the nerve of this guy.

Attached: 1553381765534.png (1852x1462, 230K)

The """"coup"""" was Erdogan cleaning house

>F-35
Turkey will just partner with Europe and buy/build Typhoons. Extra bonus: They get a fighter with two engines.

>Turkey partnering up with Europe
You mean like that one time they tried building a tank and Germans didn't want to sell the rights to build MTU tank engines. I'm sure it'll work out great