Jow Forums Fantasy Thread

Forces of the unknown have caused our world to merge/combine with a typical (or not-so-typical) fantasy world. Old world governments have managed to hold on to major urban and suburban areas, but rural areas range from fragile peace to complete chaos. People and towns from either side suddenly find themselves in a new realm, and portals going between both worlds are scattered through out the lands.

>Threadly Question:
What kind of fantasy calibers and weapons do you think each race would invent for fighting one another? It might be included in lore if it sounds good.

>writefags
Send a message to [email protected] if you want to have your story archived in the pastebin

>inb4 "No Fun Allowed"
-You don't have to browse this thread
-Whining about the thread won't stop the people posting shit on it from posting shit

previous thread: The fucking sticky: pastebin.com/s8cvej28

Attached: ATATATATATA.png (1200x1160, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cF5m7j01
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
pastebin.com/gbGGdPSm
pastebin.com/THVEE1db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you blind thats a reptile it has no fur you dumbass

*crack* siiiiiiiiip. Yep, those damn Keebler’s. Don’t understand that .45 ACP can put even a raging ogre down.

>people who say "newfag'' unironically

Attached: 1528658644487.png (550x543, 50K)

Ok guys question, if you were to have a Jow Forumsonvergance with an already established fantasy universe, which one would you pick?

>Lord of the Rings
>D&D
>Warcraft
>Warhammer Fantasy
>Elder Scrolls

Personally I'd pick Warhammer Fantasy. Fighting Orks and Skaven forever and slowly reclaiming the badlands and Dwarven strongholds would be the GOAT life. I'd create a "Crusaders of Order" type organization that traveled the world and fought for the forces of light. Help the Dwarfs reclaim their old holds and lands. Help the Empire of Man, Brettonia, and the Wood Elves hunt beast-men, join a High Elf expedition to Naggaroth and kick some Druchii shit in, and help exterminate Skaven from Tilea and Estalia. Just permanent violence that is always escalating. An eternal boogaloo

Attached: White Lions of Chrace.jpg (1000x1000, 579K)

I pick dark souls because everyone is a depressing piece of shit just like this shit i go on here to visit and dwell in my misery with the rest of others with same depressive shitty attitude.

Plus suicidal symptoms.

Go back to tumblr, cunt.

>Dark Souls is depressing
Praise the Sun.

Fuck you, dark souls is awesome

Skyrim sucks

That is the only thing in dark souls that isn't depressing is that i will give it that

The main goal of Dark Souls is to overcome any challenges that stand before you through perseverance and hope. If you give up, and lose hope, you go hollow. You could honestly see the whole narrative as an allegory for depression.

Attached: 4B00D9F0-F466-4932-A321-C28A063A2A6D.jpg (1000x563, 41K)

Wish i can write as good as those guys can if that is the case then.

whenever i'm done slaughtering his squad and disarming him, i'm gonna rape his tight lizard boypussy infront of my comrades as we take turns degrading this lil reptile fascists shit

>follow/get dragged by Harper to the auction sign up
>get in line behind several other harpys who have their slaves to put up
>there’s a few elves, an Amazon, two orks, and a gelatinous cube
>tfw
>finally it comes our turn
>the harpy checking in the slaves looks at Harper confused
>”what in the goddamn hell? What the fuck are you doing here Harper? Lost or some shit?”
>”nah bitch, got a fucking slave to sell.”
>she looks at the prisoner disapprovingly and shakes her head
>”humans don’t go for much dumbfuck. I know you were useless, but I didn’t take you for a fucking retard either.”
>Harper smiles and drops her voice low
>”but this fucker is a damn waifu hunter, and a good for nothing shitbag harpy murderer”
>at that last part everyone in the area squawks and goes silent
>I can feel the eye of every harpy and many of the slaves on the prisoner in carrying
>I look at him and he’s terrified
>shaking like a chihuahua in a blizzard
>the auction harpy is glaring at him with murderous intent
>a wicked smile cracks her face
>it makes me instinctively grab for my 1911
>”I know some damn special ducking customers that would LOVE that shitbag.” She says
>Harper returns that grin to her
>”hell. fucking. yes.”
>I look around and every harpy in the area has that same nasty smile
>I feel horrified
>the prisoner pisses his pants in terror
>Jow Forumsube have mercy on him, for the harpys won't

Attached: E139354D-2468-49E8-B6A7-8E0A6DF13749.jpg (1125x1111, 195K)

Everyone gets smallpox and dies THE END

Attached: natives-smallpox-everett-clra001_bz063.jpg (1200x675, 218K)

YAY! We can finally rest in peace!

>inb4 the slave john wicks his way out of the hoards of harpies who are both horny and murderous

Is it gay if a roleplay as a gun wielding cat-person

It either has to be a QT 3.14 cat girl, or an giant cat that stands on its back legs that Weilds a MAC-10 and throws beans at Mach 7 velocities.
Otherwise, it’s gay.

Is it gay if i am in a jockstrap with a GP5 covered in baby oil and carrying an AK47 and trying to force myself onto any nearby males instead while as a cat person?

are you willing to have intercourse with somebody whos happens to share your gender?

It appears so

then yes i'm afraid that it is appropiate to label him as gay

It's only gay if you are holding hands user...

Yes; Conglaturations, you are now an official faggot, faggot

Nyet, it is not gay if one does not hold hands comrade.

what if i ended up in a hand-to-hand combat situation with a lubed up cat person only in a jockstrap with my original OC dragon character and end up dominating him and fucking his ass not out of gayness or my pleasure, but dominance to simply show how much of a faggot he is infront of his party

And what if i turn around and pull off a reach around and we end up in a double circle fucking not out of gayness or pleasure, but we are equally in our powers and strength as we fire our guns in the air?

this thread really turned gay really quick

Attached: 1562472622483.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Don't be silly, user. These threads were always filled with faggots.

you are on Jow Forums
this is expected

I'm laughing my ass off at the thought of two catfags fighting each other over to see who is the most totally not the gayest catman on the street.

big straight dudes wrestling and flip fucking eachother is my fetish

Throw in aniki and we got ourselves a good thread for once

rest in peace.

Attached: 1561823952589.jpg (480x360, 16K)

From Jow Forums to Jow Forums in a few posts

tips menorah

previous posts (not in archive yet as I write this)
archive here: pastebin.com/cF5m7j01

here we go

>there are 4 riders up now
>they are yelling at each other, seemingly shocked by the death of their leader, and they don't seem to have guns
>fuck what do I do
>I look down at the coil of rope hung on my belt, and something catches my eye
>the end of the rope got in some sort of knot, and has frozen solid somehow
>fuck it
>I plant my rifle bayonet in the ground, and take out my saber
>with my other hand, I unwrap the coil of rope in one swift motion
>I walk out to the side of the tree, my flank covered by it
>the riders continue their charge, approaching quickly
>"HEY, FAGGOT"
>wha-
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? RUNNING AWAY? FIGHT THEM!"
>...Steph?
>I fall to the ground a second before the rider's spear is ran through my throat, sword still in hand
>everything feels so... slow
>As I'm hitting the ground, I slash at the beast's abdomen, its own momentum ripping it apart
>hot blood melts through the now, and the warg dies as it charges over my side
>the falls and tries to get up before I can reach him, but it is too late
>I roll back on my feet, blood dripping from my injured leg
>My blade sinks itself into the rider's throat, and leaves it just as quickly
>"Two"
>I soon realize I am back at the campfire, and the last riders are charging me again
>without even thinking, my arms reach for the pot of boiling water, flinging it at the advancing enemy
>the searing pain throws the one closest to me off his mount, and distracts the other long enough for him to miss his chance
>the former's mount, now crazed by pain and free, runs for the woods
>"TAKE THAT YOU COMMIE BASTARDS"
>?

Attached: campfire_snow.jpg (700x525, 132K)

>My makeshift whip cracks and strikes at the warg's hindleg, wrapping itself around it
>My arm yanks it back, making the still-running creature stumble and fall, shaking the ground
>the burned man, now back on his feet, has his sidearm in hand
>As I turn around to face him, his blade strikes at my shoulder, missing its intended target
>my uninjured arm, now free of the whip, grabs at his wrist in an instant
>before he can react, a knee strikes his stomach
>as his body crumples to the ground, his own blade is sunk into his neck
>the third rider finished off, I hear a strange but familiar laughter from the back of my mind
>"Three"
>The fourth rider, back on his feet, but his mount entangled further, marches firmly towards me, unfazed by the death of his comrades
>bravery does not save him, however, as a flying hatchet buries itself into his forehead
>I soon realize that I was the one who threw the hatchet, and the man falls, face in the snow
>"Four"
>Remembering there was a last rider, I raise my head, staring into the man's eyes
>he decides not to face us however, and turns to the woods
>but before left, his pale face, twisted in a strange expression, gazed back
>as he disappeared into the wilderness, we soon realized what the subtle grin on his lips meant:
>"another time."

>breaking out of the strange adrenaline-induced trance I was in, the pain from my leg hits me like a train
>I'm used to it however, and I bandage up my wound, as calmly as possible
>as I finish up my bandage however, I hear what sounds like a whimper from the edge of the clearing
>...the warg?
>I limp up to it, and ready myself to finish the beast off
>but as I'm about to strike its head, its eyes make contact with mine -
>after a quick pause, I lower my weapon and place it on the ground
>Strangely, I had felt something deep within my mind tell me to spare it.
>Trusting my instincts, I assess the creature's wounds
>it has become strangely docile, and the issue is quickly identified
>one of the creature's front legs is swollen and slightly misshapen, obviously broken
>it probably happened when it fell from the whip strike
>thankfully, the wound is not bleeding, which makes the process easier
>not fully trusting the animal that was not long ago keen on ending my life, I leash it to a tree with the coil.
>the animal, still docile, lets itself be tended to.
>before long, his leg has been secured with a crude splint and wrapped tightly in cloth
>Feeling hungry, I take a leftover piece of venison from the pan I had previously cooked it on
>the warg raises its head, looking at me and the meat in my hand
>I guess he deserves something for being so nice to someone his master wanted to kill
>I chuck half the steak in front of it, and the meat is gone in an instant
>why the fuck is it so frendly? I’ll figure it out later, I’m tired.
>but for now, I guess I've made myself a new friend.

Ah, our /out/ user returns

Let's not forget to throw in some custodes as well then we got ourselves a REAL thread going

Attached: r0uh2tw6kow01.jpg (1105x618, 78K)

>Be me
>Be elf
>chilling with other elves in the forest
>thinking about destroying more human settlements for shits and gigs
>suddenly, there's a weird musical excerpt
>out of fucking nowhere, three muscled greasy humans descend from the trees
>Tir is fucking flattened by one of them
>They proceed to pummel us into the ground
>mfw I get beaten to death by three retards screaming about "utmost grease"

Attached: 1555801943769.png (456x340, 286K)

First thing I pictured

Attached: 6B000D84-384A-40CD-8E87-5B8D756D5F8A.jpg (720x406, 96K)

missing this
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

>be me
>live on a beach hut I built on the New Mexican coastline
>just chilling outside, eating some smoked fish and drinking beer
>hear a creepy loud, dry, breathing noise
>I immediately turn and look over to the thick patch of dry bushes and grass behind the beach
>See like a face looking at me
>except the face looks super pale, pretty much gray, with bits of skin peeling off, and missing one eye
>it seems to notice me and backs off to where I can’t see it
>wtf wtf wtf
>first time actually encountering something other than the occasional funny looking animal
>in a state of panic I grab and light one of my homemade Molotov cocktails for “just in case” and throw at into where the “person” was
>it’s pretty dry here, so it burns quite fast
>The entire huge patch of bushes and grass burns to ash
>no sign of dead anything

What do I do? It’s getting dark and I’m scared that thing is gonna go bring its friends and eat me. The only gun I have is my .38, I didn’t think I’d actually have to use it

Attached: 4L_XjzuY5Vm.png (400x600, 52K)

Be sure to keep your gun on hand. That hung will be back, and it just might bring friends.

Why don't you guys have these threads on/trash/? You can go full degenerate without any fear of being banned or having your posts deleted.

Uhhhhh guys
What's the smallest round that can pierce dragon scales and at least do a bit of damage?
Asking for a friend, definitely not in a hurry.

Because they are entitled niggers and think Jow Forums is their shitposting playground, which it is, as long as they don't piss off the reddit lesbian jannies.

.308 for smaller dragons, for the really big ones 20mm or above will do

Attached: 49776635_2019477931421010_1394924194268971008_n.jpg (370x435, 30K)

Sush, you are interrupting my imagination of two man cat males in muscled built bodies in oiled jockstrap body suits fuck flipping each other and wrestling each other in a non homo way on the street as they fire their guns in the air as they are equal in power and roar in both a tiger and a panther like sounds.

You fucking faggot!

Attached: 1560395231704.png (322x322, 195K)

There is nothing gay as long there is no hand holding involved

It's Blat if i am not mistaken?

It's Blyat you fucking dumbass, learn russian

"Clyde Barron, Jow Forumsaptain of the land/k/ruiser"

Beneath the country, there is a cancer known as "The Furries", a malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the surface. They are experimenting with dangerous sexual acts that could prove to be the world’s undoing for the second time in recent history. The Furry Tailors have created a suit that transcends the destructive nature of the atom bomb. They call their creation the "feral", a fur-covered abomination of fetishism that is identical to a wild animal and masquerades as a furry with so-called sentience. This notion that an animal can be considered not immoral to fuck is not only offensive, but horribly dangerous. And like the atom, if it isn’t harnessed properly, it has the potential of rendering us depraved as a species. I am not prepared to allow the Furries to continue this line of sexual experimentation. Therefore, the Furries and their "ferals" are considered enemies of The Boys, and should be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly. This campaign will be costly and many lives will be lost. But in the end, we will be saving humankind from its worst enemy... itself. Deus Vult!

it is gay faggot; we'd be less harsh (but still harsh) if you just came out of the closet and admitted it.
The fact you're into furshit makes it all worse.
Instead you lie about it and make yourself look like even more of a faggot.

Shit like this is why things like the Knight happen; things beyond either realm watch with disgust and hatred, and they send people like him forth to cleanse all realms of this filth; and when they are done with that, they'll proceed to make sure such filth never accumulates again, by cleansing the worlds of us all.

You bring us to our doom Fur-faggot.

Attached: ABSOLUTELYLIVID.jpg (941x612, 42K)

apoloiges in advance if you are notin that case it is meant for him/her/it

It is ironic how people miss the joke in this post and are easily triggered. Jow Forums is the most easiest board to troll

or they are rolling with it and giving you the reaction they know you want retard

>I post gay shit and get called gay
>these guys are easy to trigger
>most easiest board to troll
Good job summer-fag, you got a predictable result. You're such a good shitposter.

Not even samefagging retard, just pointing out the obvious

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-130217_Firefox.jpg (1080x2340, 909K)

what if i'm a straight furfag

still a fag of the fur variety

Please burn the furries. Remove them!

burning them would contaminate the air dipshit

Well according to what happened to TrapVillage when the Teutonic Knight Sodom and Gomorrah'd theplace to the ground, he was not effected by it.

if the fire burns at a high enough temp it completely breaks all the compounds down to their constituent elements; we will need something like a crucible or oven or closed combustion chamber.

>burn furfags
>the disease gets airborne
>breath
>millions of people turn into furfags

grreat job guys

What if we get the custodes to fight the furfags for us instead?

You better compile all of these

Guy got banned that was meant for the other guy.

Go figure.

Seattle should have known better than to bring back rainfurest. That's how all of this started.

the only reason i'd ever think of rainfurest to come back is so that i could be the one to ruin the event

Report on the rainfurrest incident in Seattle, Washington. Report having been sent to hospitals in public institutions to prevent the spread of Yiffers
Due to unforeseen circumstances resulting from the commencement of rainfurrest 2.0 there's been a new problem in our Fair city of Seattle. Anyone who has ever come into contact with them have mostly given them a very simple name 'Yiffer'. The disease does not seem to spread airborne or water-wise but it does appear to spread the sexual transmission like aids. we believe there is another method they're using that is much quicker but for now this is the method we have seen.

As of this time there are four known stages.

Stage one, have just been infected via blood transfer by blade or other means or by an unwilling yiffing (sexual transmission). No external changes at the this stage. There's also a slight chance one can reverse the process at this stage depending on how much was transferred to the victim.

Stage two, smaller external changes start to occur. Hair changes to fur, said fur starts to grow on more places in random colors. Also felt is joint pains from bone and muscle restructuring. The stage if enough effort is put into it can be hidden from a distance.

Stage three, at this stage there's no hiding what the victim has become. Physical features have changed into more animalistic shapes, but the various patches of fur growing sporadically all over the victim. His humanity gone at this point but not a complete furry yet.

Stage 4, fully covered in fur at this stage, from a distance looks like an amateur taxidermy job gone wrong. With an Aura of degeneracy that attracts stage 1-3 victims to form a pack (orgy). For most victims at this stage this is their final form, no one has ever observed any stage higher than 5 and live to tell the tale.

>dark souls is depressing
I’m a jaded cynical bastard myself but Dark Souls is the exact opposite of depressing, the entire point is to rise and overcome the challenges before you no matter how many times you fail or how difficult they may be. Why do you think hollowing is seen as the worst thing possible in the game?

Is there a mod where we can replace enemies with furries so i can roleplay as a reutonic knight killing furfags?

now that i think about it, darksouls has a poor mod scene compared to other games of its caliber

pastebin.com/gbGGdPSm
>I tell her the basics, keep the weapon pointed at a safe direction, keep the finger off the trigger, etc.
>I give her a pair of earmuffs and she puts them on
>I do the same
>after a short tutoring on the basic operation of the spas-12 Lucy unfolds the stock and shoulders it
>”do all stocks feel like this one?” she ask as she inspects the metal box that’s supposed to make contact with her shoulder
>I shake my head “nah, must are nicer than just a piece of metal”
>she shakes in her boots as she loads shells
>she is either exited or nervous
>by the sweat forming on her forehead I think it’s the latter
>she shoves shells into the gun until they can’t fit on the tube anymore
>she puts the rest of the shells she couldn’t load into a pocket
>”ok, so now I pull this back and then forward again?” she yells as she grabs the pump of the gun
>I nod
>she tries to pull the pump back to no avail
>she gives me a confused look
>I yell “you have to push it a bit forward and then quickly back”
>she stares at me for a few seconds
>she processes the information I gave her and then goes “ooooh”
>she successfully pumps the shotgun
>she shoulders it and aims at the creek
>”so now I just pull this?” she yells
>”yeah but put some of your weight on your front foot” I yell back
>she adopts an amateurish stance but it’s a stance none the less
>she quickly pulls the trigger
>BANG
>water from the creek splash up as the barrage of buckshot impacts
>Lucy is thrown of balance by the recoil
>her eyes widen as she stares at the gun in her hands
>she smiles and looks at me
>I know that smile
>she’s hooked

>I approached her
>as I move closer she shoulders the shotgun again and fires at the creek
>I flinch to the sudden action
>she unloads on the creek
>the recoil throwing her around
>she hits the creek and several trees beyond it
>the shotgun clicks empty and she starts to laugh
>ok maybe a little too enthusiastic
>she reaches into her pockets for the shells she couldn’t load
>she has an ear to ear smile on her face
>I yell “wait! Before you load it..”
>she stops on her tracks and stares at me with a grin and wide eyes
>I just noticed that she’s panting
>ohshitnegger
>I think my Lucy became a Sako
>must be a race thing
>I stand there with an awkward smile
>she takes her earpro off
>oh right I was talking
>”so, how did it feel?”
>she chuckles “I don’t know I was very nervous at first but after firing for the first time.. it just like… it felt empowering, like an instant jolt of adrenaline like, the kick and the loud bang and the flash it-it… oOoOOooOoh”
>okay…
>I think she may have gotten a little too into it
>she goes back to loading the shotgun
>she does it pretty quickly
>she works the pump and shoulders the thing again
>I stand back as she unleashes a storm of buckshot into the nature in front of her
>however I notice that with every consecutive shot she lifts weight of her front foot
>the 8th shell is expended and the recoil kicks her more than she anticipated
>she begins to fall back but she moves her front foot back to recover
>she steps on a mossy rock and slips
>ohfuck
>I run to catch her
>she falls onto my arms as I hear a loud clack
>I look over
>the spas is on the ground
>it fell on a rock
>the spas-12’s perfect condition: GONE

>forgot pic

Attached: bug eyed wojak.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

There will be cum, EVERYWHERE.

pastebin.com/THVEE1db

We are on the road right now, its close to 21:00. The girls fell asleep in the back a while ago. The road ahead is lit by a mixture of the moon, star, and my flashlight. Its really nice out here at night. Nothing like our world, the only artificial lights out here are the occasional camp fires. Another perk of it being night is that anyone who tries to raid us has to use torches or other means. Its a good thing they haven't invented night vision yet.

Its been about two hours since the last update, and the update is that there is no update. Its just been a clear stary sky for the past eighteen miles. The horses seem to be doing fine after a brief break before crossing a river. Its at times like this when I think of what adventures the others I had met along the way were encountering. We had actually crossed paths with the guy who owned the XM8 a few days back. He was doing well with construction work, helping elves build more resource efficient and structurally stable buildings.

Another hour later and we come across a small township. Its run by a mix of goblins, elves, and beastfolk. Its small, only 13 buildings to my count. One looks like a large, two story jacal with a sign hanging in view stating that it is a bar and inn. Inside its a typical bar found in this area with its central long serving area like the mos eisley cantina. Its devoid of people except for two sitting at a table talking in hushed voices and a lone bartender.

Im thinking that this section of the story along with the last installment will is as a diary of sorts, while the next part will be a real time dialogue styled work, --Spooked

Glad to have you back warehouse, this is amazing.

Attached: 41E2FA92-2413-42C1-AEB4-D613970222E0.jpg (563x383, 45K)

Warhammer. LotR is "boring", magic is just a super rare McGuffin. In D&D, magic is super specific, and boring. Warcraft has Mary Sue Orcs. ES is Ok.

By the way, can anyone tell me what happened with the /WFG/ threads? Are they dead?

How well would older (non-carrier) warships fare in a fantasy world?

Looks like night shift wasn't bumping.

Warhammer 40k

Attached: Emperor sipping.jpg (510x546, 78K)

This. I remember feeling the most accomplished I'd ever felt playing a game after beating Dark Souls.

If we could make them fly using witch broom magic, that would be great.
They are still going.

Man of supreme wealth and taste.

Attached: Jeb King Of The Furries.webm (360x640, 1.04M)

Battleships and such would probably ruin anything short of a Black Ark or some sort of giant monster, using only their secondary and AA armament.
The 406 mm MK. 8 APC shells used on the Iowa can pen ~9 meters of reinforced concrete from 20 kilometers. Same for the other large guns as well.

>Pic related 130mm PB-46A SAP

Attached: PB-46A shell.jpg (765x1000, 295K)

How about an earth keel?

thanks man i missed myself too

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT PUTTING THE DELETE BOTTON NEXT TO THE EDIT BOTTON WAS A GOOD IDEA
FUCK YOU PASTEBIN I ALMOST SHAT MYSELF

Attached: cursed cat.jpg (598x594, 164K)

Fuck you, your stories will always be shit no matter what

Ctrl + a
Crtl + c
Do that before saving or "saving" any text.
Just ctrl + v to paste back in a doc if pastebin is dodgy.

>be me
>live next door to rich elves
>they seem nice though they do have ALOT of company over
>majority of which are orcs
>I'm not one to kinkshame
>never see them leave
>just brush it off as them leaving when I'm not looking and other autistic shit
>hear a scream later that night
>it came from my back yard
>grab my colt mustang xsp .380 thinking its just a fucking crackhead rummaging through my shed again
>go and check my shed
>its definitely not a crackhead
>inside my shed there's what appears to be a orc kid trying to hide in a corner from a older elf girl
>stop the elf before she can "ara~ara~" the poor orc shots
>don't you dare call me gay, that shit is as bad as loli
>as I hold her at gun point she begins to go on about how the world must pay for lewding the elven race
>just introduce her head to a .380 hollow point
>bring the orc kid inside and call the police
>police do a raid the following morning
>turns out the neighbors were part of some sex murder cult
>orc kid managed to get out of his shackles and jump out a window and ran into my shed
>orc kid's parents didn't survive
>damn, what they say is true, "around elves, watch yourself"
>give my testimony and end up adopting the orc kid
Not really fleshed out, but the idea wouldn't leave my head so if anyone wants to steal the idea, you can have it.