He's black, likes guns, and defeats libturds with facts and logic? fucking based. fucking based

he's black, likes guns, and defeats libturds with facts and logic? fucking based. fucking based

sign me up mr. Olly North. My greatest ally

Attached: Colion-Noir.jpg (450x444, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9DM8MkCAng
youtube.com/watch?v=c7iSKMPSwcY
mrcolionnoir.com/about/
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/
thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-nra-suspends-nra-ila-head-chris-cox/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's actually started to come out of the NRA's cuckshed a little bit as of late. Hopefully he keeps going and turns full SHALL.

I like him. I think he will do better without NRA TV directing him, now that they are defunct

>NRA shilling
go away.

NRA TV is no more, he's a free agent again. Get with the times old man (woman or attack helicopter)

Thats not Eric
youtube.com/watch?v=x9DM8MkCAng

Only white men have any business owning firearms.

>BUT BUT MUH CONSTITUTION >MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM >MUH BEN SHAPIRO FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT FEELINGS

That nigger would look good hanging from a tree.

Attached: blood foals_die miscarria_ex.png (418x264, 320K)

gtfo you fucking lefty false flagging shitlorde

Do you work for the government boomer

Attached: 1560908816056.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I haven't been around for a while, what the actual fuck is that image? I've seen variations of it posted 4-5 times in the last few days.

I'm late gen X, and no, I haven't worked for the government since my summer internship in highschool. Private sector for every job after that.

schizo agitprop.

Attached: 1522330435926.jpg (1347x2144, 550K)

>libturds
Politically correct form of libtard. Shill detected. Fuck outta here.

I should know better, but the uncanny valley of the CGI (?) face and the artifacts... kinda worries me.

Fuck the G19, HK91 and M&P Pro legitimately made me laugh

Attached: 1510509306468.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Unironically people like you are why law abiding niggers should own guns to defend themselves

The more I lurk Jow Forums the more I'm tempted to start my own personal armory only because I'm convinced at some point the militia larpers will give way to the dudes are serious about trying to initiate the day of the rope. I almost look forward to it in a twisted sort of way.

>likes guns, and defeats libturds with facts and logic

But he's black. We all know how that saying goes, "Around blacks, you can relax".

> hasn't already amassed a 30+ gun "safespace"

your own fault familia

Niggers swinging to and fro in a tree like Super Mario World berries. CHECK THIS PREDATORY MOUTHED PINK SHERBET EGYPTIAN OUT! youtube.com/watch?v=c7iSKMPSwcY (check this out HISSS DRAGON HISS BILL HISS HOOOONK)

Attached: download (8).jpg (193x261, 3K)

Tbh they dont make up any large portion of the population. You're more likely to need one for antifa fags, or losers who get radicalized by the leftists/antifa, or a local chimpout depending on the demographics of your area. That being said, its a good eye opener to one of the reasons behind having one regardless. If you do need it you're going to wish you already stockpiled the guns and ammo.

>Antifa is coming to get me! They'll throw milkshakes

Why are right-wingers so terrified of anything that isn't an American flag?

milkshakes filled with concrete and acid?

your avatarfagging is as bad as everyone you schizopost about

niggers shouldn't have the right to own guns

I'm not terrified of them at all. But bike locks, batons and crowbars being swung at peoples heads are more than enough justification for the use of deadly force. Shit just 2 people vs one causes enough of a disparity in force where deadly force is justified. You sound like a troll. but these are just facts. If one of those fucks, or anyone else wants to fuck with me they're getting filled full of holes.

Why does anytime anyone point out an objectively bad thing the left has done some tryhard funnyman will attempt to turn the accusation into some kind of weakness?

Attached: 1526687262236.jpg (214x236, 8K)

let me amend this
niggers shouldn't have any rights period

>antifa only throws milkshakes
I mean, sure, if you disregard the public beatings, and firebombs

He's a cuck that barely passed the BAR exam after his 20th try and started shooting guns when he was over 30. He's paraded around as based black man who can think good because of it. /spit

Attached: 1555894853395.jpg (801x1078, 363K)

>are serious about trying to initiate the day of the rope
I genuinely don't believe this faction seriously exists. It's like the Christian LARPers; they just act up because it upsets the people they dislike more than being moderate.

>barely passed the BAR exam after his 20th try
Source?

Do the most minuscule amount of research on his past. He went to college for 7 years being painfully below average and failed the bar exam admittedly 4-5 times
mrcolionnoir.com/about/

did you pass it you faggot?

If you only need a 50% to be able to practice law in this country I probably could.

Don't you get it, dumbass? These people are being completely unironic. This entire Korean cooking forum is a radicalization chamber. What next, are you gonna complain about the water being too hot, frogman?

Attached: he watches on high.png (579x440, 292K)

imagine being this much of a blue pilled cuck

No, he failed it 3 times and passed on his 4th. Nothing like your "barely passed after 20th try" Considering the difficulty of the exam and how the pass rate is only about 68% in Texas, that's completely reasonable.
>He went to college for 7 years
Yes. 4 years for undergrad and 3 years for law school. That's the expected track. It's like calling a surgeon stupid because he went to school for longer than a poetry major who graduated in 4 years.
>being painfully below average
Again, prove it. I read your link and the only thing of support was that he said he failed the bar 3 times before passing. Which, again, there's no shame in that.

BASED BLACK MAN WHO WAS SCARED OF GUNS UNTIL EVER WAS IN HIS 30'S THINK REAL GOOD SAYS GUNS ARE COOL NOW

If you go to school for 7 years and can't even get a 50% on the last exam after 3 tries you're a fucking moron

>Failing a completely passable exam three times isn’t shameful

Attached: B1A7FA8B-954A-4D95-9C6B-CE2823414A05.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>YOU SIDE WITH PEOPLE WHO SIDE WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS
ok?

then go to law school and do what he did you fucking nobody.
go work at your dead end McDonalds job loser.

Yes, the vast majority of all the lawyers who take out loans and work for 7 years for the chance to take an exam which they only have a 66% chance of passing are all morons.
But you, user. You're the real genius; having said on this Malaysian basket-weaving collective that they're all idiots because some fail at what they're doing.
Thank you for your wisdom. You've enlightened us all with your incredible insight.

Attached: 300 cc.gif (317x360, 1.32M)

Oh I don't care that he likes guns, I just think it's disingenuous to not admit he's being used because he's black.

When the exam weeds out at third of people who go to school for the better part of a decade, yeah.
The shameful thing would be to just drop it after all that work.
BUD/S is "completely passable" but there's no shame in not being able to pass.

If you think people come here to post honestly on an anonymous forum, you are too stupid to be here.

>more and more stupid peopel takign the bar
>tanking pass rates by 20% in JUST ONE DECADE
>he still can't pass the easiest bar exam in the US, that being texas that used to have an 80% pass rate
Do you have an argument, or is it just a habit for you to stick up for stupid people?

If you graduate from any law school in any state and can’t pass the BAR, you’re retarded and should never have been admitted to an undergraduate program, much less a law school, in the first place.

This. Texas pass rate was nearly 90% at one point, now it's down to nearly 70%. Did the tests get harder, or are more stupid people taking them?

>Do you have an argument, or is it just a habit for you to stick up for stupid people
I've already made my argument. Yours has come down to simple assertion that all of them are unintelligent and yet you can't even spell "people" or "taking" correctly when delivering the insult.
I like Colion's work and don't like seeing people lie about others.
>he still can't pass the easiest bar exam in the US
Prove that it's the easiest. The claims about him failing 20 times, and taking extra years in school have still gone unproven.

Attached: 1770's kids will get this.jpg (799x960, 47K)

90% pass rate user. Maybe he shouldn't be retarded, but hey, at least he makes a good spokesman.

This is what happens when you lower admissions standards to a retard-tier level for niggers and spics.

The sad part is they either just wasted 7 years of their lives or now you have an incredibly unqualified lawyer bumping around.

Very true. They'll end up shitty public defenders, and then innocent nogs will get thrown in jail. Then the nogs will blame whitey cause he caynt affohd no gud lawyer, even though his was a nigger. The cycle repeats ad infinitum.

I like his videos. they are well made and informational. But its his shilling every episode that kinda puts me off. I get it, mans gotta eat, but still I feel like all his videos are ads for his t-shirts or something .

YIKES

i think i read a story about this guy on the B B C news network, the B B C that this strong tall black man bang my uh wife plz

What happened to NRA TV?

Attached: awwpharahcrackedmouthegyptiankitty.png (327x192, 139K)

Hi Colin Noir.

Yea only problem is humans have to compete to get into law school and pay for it.

Sure but dont touch my godam white women

Based and historypilled

Canceled.

This guy. He has 40mm and shit

Is he shooting in his backyard in the 'burbs?

Not sure what is worse, the NRA or a Nigger shilling for the NRA.

You're an idiot with absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You cant "barely," pass the bar, you either pass or you dont, you dont get to know your score.

You cant be this stupid and be a regular here, stop posting summerfaggot, lurk more.

I cant believe what I'm seeing, a group of people with absolutely no idea what they're talking about and yet they're still spewing their bullshit opinion. The arrogance is tangible, painful, and an indicator of being underaged. Lurk you retards, dont talk.about shit you know you know nothing about. The pass rate for the bar has little to do with the performance of those taking it. A state only needs X amount of lawyers, therefore, they set the percentage of students they'll admit to fulfill X. Going from a 90% pass rate to 70% is indicative of Texas needing fewer lawyers you gaggle of inbred faggots. Youd know that if you took a second to google something rather than stay the embodiment of the dunning Krueger effect.

It's underage Jow Forumsfags all the way down.

He's pretty cool, but I wonder if he's afraid of touching a Hi-Point in fear of awakening a Mr. Dindu in him.

Attached: JekyllHyde1931.jpg (279x357, 25K)

>t. retarded nigger who can't pass an easy test

Attached: NIGGER NIGGER.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

Surprising to no one but you its right wing terrorists not left wing that have a near monopoly on fatal incidents last year. And it continues near non stop (anti gay at pulse, charlottesville guy driving over the crowd, incels decapitating women that turn them down, oklahoma city bombing, boston bombers etc).

There's a constant rhetoric about antifa and the left being more dangerous that the right wingers but it just isn't the case. Fringe on both sides are clearly deranged and dangerous but its the right wing side that is acting on it.

Source:
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

reddit go home

>Islamic terrorism is right wing
>these were all last year honest
>ignoring the las vegas shooting
>ignoring the fatal and failed attempts on republicans, ignoring the fact that leftists are less succesful due to lack of knowledge and training
That is some amount of lies and cope

> Tries to do something
> fails multiple times but keeps working at
> achieves goal

/k - Dumbass

I would be more disappointing if he failed once and gave up. I would be more impressed if he passed on the first try. I admire anyone that perseveres through hardship (whether that hardship is self induced or not).

He did a good job on Bill Maher. Better than I expected.

>source: the Shitlantic
Nice b8
7/10

only europeans and southeast asians should own guns

I thought he let him walk all over him and didn't correct as much shit that came out of that shysters mouth as he should have.

It's pretty sad that in just 10 years niggers and mexicans have tanked the BAR pass rate by 20% with california only having a 30% pass rate.

I don't like sources that conflict with my worldview. Must be fake.

> Didn't bother reading where they didn't count the ex right wing muslim guy because he converted. Or where they had a separate category for Islamists.
> Doesn't look at date (article written in 2019, referencing 2018 while las vegas shooting was 2017). The las vegas shooting was not listed.
> Specifically said that in the past 9 years 3% of fatalities were caused by left wing extremists. Did ignore failed attempts because it was looking specifically at fatalities.

The training/knowledge statement is bizarre. Left wing extermists are dangerous and would kill more people if they were only better trained. It looks like right wingers are violent but they aren't, its just we are so well trained no one can stop us.

Remember the original claim was that you have more to fear from antifa than militias/right wingers which I provided a source to refute. Just your general statement that leftists are less successful that right wing at killing their targets refutes that you have more to fear from left than right.

Provide an alternate source. I'm not afraid to challenge my world view, how about you?

Reminder that Jow Forums is
>antigun
>anti 2nd amendment
>anti military
>anti freedom
>faps to 2d anime boys dressed as girls
So why do we tolerate their faggotry here?

Just like the Antifa guy who attacked the ICE detention center in Spokane, he was shooting flares at a propane tank to try and make it explode.

You seem to be confused, that's your side.
>antigun
Pro gun
>anti 2nd amendment
Pro, as it was intended when it was written
>anti military
anti-zogbot
>anti freedom
Pro-freedom, can't let multiculturism ruin it for us though. Anti-degeneracy of course, because that limits freedom.
>faps to 2d anime boys dressed as girls
Nope.
Go back to discord.

I've been out of the loop for a while. What's going on with the NRA? I saw hickok45 dropped them...what did they do?

A bunch of blackmail and shifting seats apparently, mismanagement of funds (buying things with NRA donations), using the money for hookers etc etc etc
thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-nra-suspends-nra-ila-head-chris-cox/

Attached: that guy wants to take away you guns.png (500x1070, 96K)

Wow, you straight up DESTROYED him with FACTS and LOGIC

NRA TV is still there, they just canceled all their live type shows like Noir and some thing else.

NRA Token Negro, entertain me with a minstrel show about guns boy.

>another e-celeb that will roll over when push comes to shove
Yawn

Newfag

He's been at it before he was even partnered with the NRA you dumb faggot

>implying the Jow Forumsommunity isn't 99% talk and 1% retardation
>not pretending that celebs will magically solve the massive organizational problems of US civilians means you're a newfag
Wew