Jow Forums run business

What are some Jow Forums run business?
I can think of The Kommando Blog, Kommando Store, The Crimson Caravan then patch stores but is there anything else?
Discuss about them.

Attached: apb stechkin.png (1500x835, 2.13M)

Red Jacket Firearms

Wasn't there a gun shop with Jow Forums in it somewhere?

I think I remember something along them, like them making a SAA with a thompson barrel and styling their shop in gunsmith cats so I wouldn't be surprised they're Jow Forumsommandos but I can't remember the name of their shop.

I mean I ordered the Gun Jesus poster for the gun shop that I work at, does that count?

based schizo poster

Never been Done Before

Attached: Stephanie RJ.jpg (1000x927, 198K)

she has been done before, by her own father

Attached: 1562809873433.jpg (300x300, 13K)

The Kommando Blog is insanely underated and unironically my favourite firearms blog.

I was wondering if we could set up a blind trust and some anons could go to Eastern Europe and chop up some milk surp and premium Warsaw equipment and ship a cargo container full back to the States. Everything legal and above board and we can get parts kits for pennies on the dollar. Maybe we are not getting ripped off on current parts kit market, but I suspect artificial shortage.

>tfw you will never pick AKMs off dead russia-back Ukrainian rebels and send the trunnions, stocks and barrels back to America

Truth brother,
I imagine in Ukraine, or Georgia or other places that smell like cabage, there are probably entire warehouses stacked with Russian foreign aid that they will love to sell by the tonnage.

I just want an AK I can shoot for 20k rounds and ask for seconds

I wouldn't buy shit from any company that advertises on Jow Forums. Bunch of retarded lunatics trying to make money in mom's basement so they can get tendies and not have to take out the trash.

TKB is filled with exmilitary people who own a fuckton of guns bud.

>TKB is filled with exmilitary people who own a fuckton of guns bud.
Kewl, go buy some, tell me how that works out for you. If you're one of the fags selling, don't bother responding. Dick.

They're a blog, they operate freely and operate through patreon and non intrusive ads as funding.
They don't even shill their patreon in their articles, dude they're a breath of air from the days of night Jow Forums.

Go buy some guns and tell me about all the bargains you got, or maybe you're just a shill trying to fuck everyone. At any rate, fuck off.

>Go buy some guns and tell me about all the bargains you got
I'm talking about TKB not any other shop with an affiliation to Jow Forums, all I'm saying is that they produce good content you can get for free and honestly deserve higher praise.

Kommandostore is good.

get new stuff in somewhat frequently and not horrible prices

>Kommandostore is good.
The guy that fucked most of his customers? You're the owner, I bet
>I'm talking about TKB not any other shop with an affiliation to Jow Forums, all I'm saying is that they produce good content you can get for free and honestly deserve higher praise.
You're advertising on Jow Forums. If you tell me you have NO vested interest in this site I will laugh at you. Faggot.

I do have an interest in the site, shit I even support them on Patreon.
They're good guys that make good content and deserve to be put on the spotlight way more.

>I do have an interest in the site, shit I even support them on Patreon.
>They're good guys that make good content and deserve to be put on the spotlight way more.
LMFAO fuck off, shill

If any poor fag is still looking at this thread, NEVER, EVER try to buy something offered on Jow Forums. Go to Gundeals dot com, or Midway, Browning, PSA, or whatever, but if you think you're going to get a deal here, you're out of your fucking mind. There's nothing here but scam artists and little kids.

>she

Attached: 2019-04-23 23.10.16.png (595x573, 145K)

kommando store used to have really good deals. now they're middle of the road. they, like all misurp stores, occasionally get something special in worth checking out.

It's an actual she, and she got touched by her dad and is a meth addict so yeah.

>LMFAO fuck off, shill
how do you shill something that's free on the internet?
i fucking hate summer i swear

Attached: IMG_20190529_021446.jpg (750x667, 93K)

He a fag, possibly underage and reeks of Jow Forums autism.

I've bought some pouches, an NBC suit, and a sleeping bag. Everything shipped normally and the prices were near peer to other shops and sometimes a few bucks cheaper. I don't get all the bitching...