/CAG/ California General

DoJ is evil edition

Cal Bros, ever wanted to be a special agent with the California Department of Justice? Ever wanted to take the fight for gun rights to the inside? Apply today to get on and be a pupper shooter for the state of California. DoJ is hiring special agents in Fresno

Attached: DoJHiring.png (751x698, 48K)

>thinking you can fight form the inside.

You either get fired a hero, or live long enough to shoot a dog user.

all pigs belong on lamposts

Attached: rock 2.jpg (990x590, 249K)

Begone beaner, this is a white man's board.

get lost polfag
go fuck yourself somewhere else
Jow Forums is an anarchist board

Dilate

The DoJ doesn't hire anyone other than Guatemalans now, user...

he isn't wrong though

>passion for bootlicking

Attached: hdUdcF.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

What are you gonna shoot your fellow raid team members in the back? I wouldn't blush at backshooting grabblers, but I don't think you've got it in you, Hector.

Fuck the government and any form of it
Fuck Communism and Fascism
I just want to chill with my gun
If people want roads they will build it themselves or contract others to do so.

Attached: 1550282652334.jpg (750x500, 72K)

>If people want roads they will build it themselves or contract others to do so.
Domino's pizza is fixing roads in CA, because the state government is too busy embezzling money appropriated for out-of-state homeless funds, and free healthcare for non-citizens who cross illegally and send all their money back to Mexico.

I agree with this guy
the final solution is the only solution and we all know it

I applied for a weapons ballistics tester for the torrance pd, seemed like a cool job, but i dont think im mexican enough for getting hired in this state. ive started refusing to answer the question of what race I am on my applications.

if theres a god he hates me.

Attached: seal.png (311x232, 62K)

>/CAG/
I'm going on leave next month, August. I want to meet up with you all in Panoche like good old times. Let me know if there's any meetup in the works, if not we can form it now. I'm not part of any group texts.

Discord TheShiggyBiggy#2162

Attached: 20190506_172816.jpg (4160x3120, 2.95M)

""""""anarchist""""""" is just Newspeak for dirty, gun grabbing, free speech hating, communist

discord gg /WZXr2e

There was a small minimeet this past weekend, nothing big planned for the upcoming future

uh I don't think that word means what you think it means, look it up

Is this discord solely for Cali meets or is this the general Cali Jow Forums discord?

Waiting on verification

Cali general

how the fuck can I get a large amount of ammo? every place online seems to now refuse to ship to CA.

WHY CANT I FIND A FUCKING USED SMITH AND WESSON REVOLVER IN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING STATE

DO FUDDS JUST GET BURIED WITH THEIR REVOLVERS NOW???

I dont want a fucking glock. I want a fucking roscoe. all I got is a .38 model 10 in great condition.
but it has a pencil barrel. anyone know where to find an old SW revolver? its like gun shops in fresno dont even carry revolvers anymore.

CalTrans exists, you know this right? They are constantly repaving damaged roads.

Is this the mind of anarchists?
>Screw everyone else it's all ME! ME! ME!
>GO away I no like community
>hurr hurr SelF-ReLIaNcE

So, what's going to happen when we see a spike in fires this Deer Season from the use of lead free ammo? Think we'll see a copper bullet ban due to fire risk? Realistically, how long till we see a lead ammo ban for target shooting?

Attached: 65731649_10214654689545502_3575025168239558656_n.jpg (960x540, 40K)

>defending caltrans
get the fuck out of here

Well, fuckstick, I'm sorry that the faggots that keep using it to describe themselves fall into that category. You're more than welcome to correct them yourself.

Has anyone tried buying ammo now that the new law is in effect?
What’s the process like?
Is it really only a couple minutes or did it take a while for the background check to go through?

It’s inconvenient as fuck, adds like 5 or 10 minutes to the trip and you most likely are now on a list (assuming you weren’t on one already)

Sup CAbros

What do you carry innawoods for self defense? The recent story of the hiker being taken prisoner in Inyo got me thinking about this since there's no carry in state parks for example

>caltrans ever doing anything on time
are you fucking kidding me?

I just carry my normal CCW in a hill people gear chest pack. Very comfortable, even for running.

If you're not hunting, anything heavier than a compact pistol is really going to fucking hurt especially if you're backpacking long distances.

Is the gun registered to you? If so, just carry. Worst they can charge you with is a misdemeanor if they catch you. Concealed means concealed.

Anyone going to the state fair? Anyone going to try and cc into the state fair?

Do you know of a Texas one? I was in one but I’m assuming it got deleted

Attached: F52A4794-6DDA-4D7F-91A0-894CEBDAA1AF.jpg (400x248, 17K)