What would Italian neo nazis theoretically do with a Matra Super 530F?

Selling it to somebody who has fighter jets and the infrastructure to support them? Sure as hell not a European country, and only one missile? There are sure to be more right?

Attached: _107884913_italymissileepa15jul.jpg (624x351, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Air_Force#Current_inventory
warisboring.com/great-now-there-are-two-competing-libyan-air-
middleeasteye.net/news/libyan-militia-building-mercenary-air-force-rivals-claim
youtube.com/watch?v=x5SYjoZsLQE
youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make Italy for Italians again or, maybe make Europe for Europeans again?

They probably intended to convert it to an IED or ground launch it somehow from a vehicle.

cringe

>kill Italians to make Italy Italian again

Attached: 1515956758077.jpg (449x498, 29K)

fuck off, Jow Forums

go worship satan in your synagogue, Zvi

Seems like a bit of a waste to me, that missile is worth a lot more than the cost of the explosives in it's warhead after all.
Perhaps there is some way to Jerry rig it into a surface to air missile for shooting airliners or something?

It’s a semi-active radar homing missile. You need to illuminate the target with a radar for it to work.
The fuckery needed to get that thing to fire without a Mirage is so complicated that you’d be better of buying a Mirage from wherever you got the missile.

They more than surely were intermediaries in a transaction between a user or former user of the missile and general Haftar's LNA, since the LADF was flying a pair of Mirage F1s which got shot down both.
So since the weapon became useless, it probably ended up as a worrysome thing to have around, and some people involved in the transaction stopped the whole thing by giving away intermediaries and making the arrest possible.

More infos on the state of the two contending air forces operating over Lybia:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Air_Force#Current_inventory
>warisboring.com/great-now-there-are-two-competing-libyan-air-
forces/
>middleeasteye.net/news/libyan-militia-building-mercenary-air-force-rivals-claim

Now about countries in the region which operated the missile, are allied with general Haftar's LNA, and thus may have still some in stock to give away:

There's:
Egypt (Mirage 2000C/B, not upgraded, not modernised)
The UAE (their Mirage 2000 formerly used the Super 530 before being upgraded to the -9 standard which now fires the MICA, it's very unlikely they kept their Super 530)

Morocco does NOT support Haftar and don't operate the Super 530 anymore since the upgrade of their F1s to the F2000 standard which got the MICA EM/IR
Greece is relatively serious on the topic of arms exports and got nothing to do with Lybia.
Qatar does NOT support Haftar and don't have these missiles in inventory anymore since they fly Mirage 2000-5 equipped with the MICA.

Also pic related shows two Haftar's LNA's pilots training in Egypt. Behind them a Mirage 2000 C and a Rafale C.

On what type may these dudes have trained? Good question.
One thing is sure though, the support of France towards the GNA is fading away and France is delivering weapons, equipment, but most surely intel, to Haftar. Which is quite strange since they also deliver weapons to Qatar, UAE, and KSA.
"Never put all of your eggs in the same basket"

So my money is on Egypt.

Attached: 1_oUTUbQpi7aM9oFlwes4ZWA.jpg (720x720, 111K)

>Italy isn't awash with invaders from across the med

They were arms dealers you stupid fuck

This. There’s zero way you’re using it as a SAM without a fuck ton of associated hardware.

Fag
Implying Communists and the muslims infesting them are Italians?
Sup Moshi.

>They probably intended to convert it to an IED
Then why bother smuggling the whole thing instead of just the warhead?
>or ground launch it somehow from a vehicle.
With what guidance?
Would make more sense if it was a IR guided missile, then maybe they could manage to duct tape a somewhat working launch system together.

Traitors always get the noose first

what if you built some kind of ghetto ballista and just threw it the target really hard?

Attached: 1024px-Ballista_(PSF)_vector.svg.png (1024x931, 184K)

I wouldn't put it past em honestly

Sink a refugee barge.

>Qatari missile
>LNA
Qatar is funding and arming the GNA
Also France never really supported the GNA since the beginning of Haftar's offensive.

Tinfoil hatty, but what if they intended to hack it and repurpose it as a surface to air missile? I'm not sure how they would interface with the missile's control system but this exploit isn't unheard of.

See

>but this exploit isn't unheard of
With a semi active missile it is.
You need a radar that interfaces and can give launch authority to the missile, the wiring and pylon to connect them, the correct power source for the radar, controls for the radar and some way to steer a beam or slew the entire radar to continuously track a target.
To home cook such a setup is a nation state effort and only if you have at least a first or second world industrial base to back you. You’d be better off buying the front half of an old mirage and try to work with that.
Then when you’re out shopping for Mirage fronts, why not by the ass end too? Why not buy some kerosene and hire some merc to fly said jet to a target you like to fuck up? Much quicker than have it come to you.
Go the whole Mirage route or try to chop one up for a ghetto SAM as you like, both will be equally inconspicuous.

You’d be far better off buying some old SA-8 or Kub in Libya if you want a radar guided missile, both cheaper and easier to get.

>this exploit isn't unheard of.
Houthis did it with an IR missile

thank you.

Maybe take down the next flight to Tel aviv

Probably shoot down one of their government jets if they didn't agree with the leader.

Shadow groups pose as other groups around the globe, to pedal things they end up using in operations. If said shadows want to also demonize neonazis they'll pose as neonazis. I wonder (((who))) it could've been.

There probability that a bunch of hooligans could pull that off with that kind of missile is absolutely zero.
Give that missile to fucking Finland or a similar nation and ask them to get it fire ready without a Mirage or French help and it would take them over a year to get it done.

And the reason this doesn't make any sense, is because it in fact doesn't make any sense. Some will eat the narrative, some will know otherwise. This was just a hiccup in a (likely Mossad) black operation. No, the local LEAs don't work with the top dogs, they're still loyal to the public to a degree and wouldn't allow what they're doing. They still have to operate under the radar of the public so local LEAs are a no go.

I have worked in intelligence. You have no idea the amount of shady shit that goes on, and who it mostly is.

Just glowniggers doing shit to make average joe right wingers look crazy

we're pol all the way down, fren

>supporting indigenous rights is cringe
Kill yourself, nazi scum.

stories? Anything that wont identify you or get you in trouble.

This. A Russian R-27T to be exact

>One air to air middle will possibly convert all euros into fascists

Is this actually how Jow Forumstards think?

get a load of the victim complex on this guy

I will bet any amount of money that you do not support the indiginous rights of the people who are native to the country you live in.

Strap it to a Bull and run it through the streets...

Wait, that is Spain.

What's going on in Italy? Is every Italian organization corrupt? So corrupt that their own Air Force gives weapons to some randoms?

Attached: italy-corruption-index.png (730x340, 11K)

>militia
Thank you user.

Keep in mind that this is the country that elected proto-Trump like three times. Italy has been fucked up for a long time.

Attached: sb.jpg (589x810, 39K)

To put it plainly the most annoying thing I had knowledge of was Mossad overstepping everything and nobody stopping them or even caring. They carry out assassinations, arm groups that are of questionable ethics, and when they can't afford it for some reason we foot the bill. I don't believe in Jow Forums conspiracies. I don't think they're able to do this because they have a bigger dick than us. I think we're just stupid. It was mostly boomers who basically wrote it off as "these poor jews" and "these jews who are just like us christians and therefore undoubtedly have our best interests in mind" get to do whatever they want. They far, far overstep the boundary of what should be acceptable in the international arena. Fuck the Arabs and Russians too, those fuckers do annoying shit too. Not at liberty to name specific actions though. But mostly fuck us. Fuck the USA. We're the dumbest, most easily shilled, way too overly involved nation on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5SYjoZsLQE

Kek. Not to minimize your post, but the tone and delivery reminds me of Edward Norton's monologue from 25th Hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

>bubba'd mirage

Sell it.

>posts the one good thing they did for the past two decades

Nothing, they are Jow Forumsollector.
These guys were not planning shit, If you plan a militia you don't buy 20 different guns with historical value, you buy 20 ak47 for half the price.

Also I let you sindacate on the efficency of a old air to air missile without explosive as a tool to commit terrorist attack (against who?, other italians? in the hand of the far right)

I am Italian, this whole story is made in order to smear the actual government, a government that is bad, but it is not a leftist degenerate one.

they just live vicariously through the people who are crazy enough to actually hoard weapons and missiles.