10mm thread

CENTIMETEEERS

Attached: CENTIMETERS.jpg (603x1232, 160K)

>he doesnt carry a 10mm derringer loaded with liberty civil defense bullets as his boot gun

Its alright user, not everybody has what it takes to be a space cowboy

Attached: acf51e4.jpg (640x480, 46K)

I'm thinking about building an ar45 with a 10mm upper for hunting deer in Iowa with, if that counts.

That or buy a hi point 10mm carbine, I guess

why do faggots on Jow Forums not understand the awesomeness of having a semi auto full of basically 357 mag? do they somehow think 357mag =9mm

But .357 and 9mm are so close in diameter it doesn't mean much

I hate how 10mm is supposed to be like 357 mag in an autoloader, but most off the shelf ammo is loaded to the same power as 40S&W because people couldn't handle full power 10mm.

Attached: homemade_paleo_beef_jerky[2].jpg (719x480, 173K)

Unless you're from a country with much higher food safety standards than the US or slaughtered the cow yourself, isn't that a terrible idea?

What's with Mutts and their savage taste for raw meat?

What do you mean? That beef jerky isn't cooked?

Jerky is seasoned and cooked you fucking fag

I, too, am centimetered

Lmfao 10mm is NOT .357 Magnum. Most are loaded very weak for the case capacity.

Beef jerky isn’t cooked you fucking brainlets

Some brands are criminally under loaded. So much that they must be making a shit load of money from ignorant people who see 10mm and think it's automatically a high power round. Never get federal 10mm.

Yes it is. It's cooked in an oven after being smoked.

that is the most retarded thing I've ever seem

because not everybody on Jow Forums hunts with a handgun, if they did, they would probably use a revolver in a larger cartridge, and modern 9mm+p meets FBI standards for defense.

>It's cooked in an oven after being smoked.
who tf does that? beef jerky is a cured/smoked meat. it isn't supposed to go in an oven.

do you understand how jerky is made desu

what do you think a smoker is

You can kill deer with 9mm.

A chemical treatment that jump starts the drying process evidently

>what do you think a smoker is
the post I was responding to said it was placed in an oven after a smoker
at no point is jerky brought to "cooked" temperature. it's not cooked, it's cured.

Why haven't you got one yet?

Attached: 45770-DEFAULT-l.jpg (800x450, 33K)

why would you? maybe a little Coues Deer, inside 25 yards. most ethical hunters would use something more capable.

because I hate having to warranty stuff

It is cooked. You are just a retard.

is salami cooked?

here's Ray Mears making jerky in a traditional manner. he specifically makes a point to say that it's "not hot, but it is gently warm".

I can also post Ray Mears making Jerky in the US with some Sioux, and they don't even have the plant greens around the smoker to hold in the heat. all they are doing is accelerating the drying process.
same shit with salmon by Eskimos. they sun dry it, then move it under a shed to keep it out of the rain. maybe they'll throw smoke in it for flavor and to accelerate the process.

AT NO POINT DOES IT RAISE IT TO COOKING TEMPERATURE.

Attached: hjfhjf.png (764x531, 629K)

If it’s cooked then it isn’t jerky. Jerky is cured at ambient temperatures you total fucking spastic.

Yeah well my recipe inv9lves a fucking oven, so it is indeed cooked.

then it's just overcooked meat. the bare minimum for jerky is a dehydrator.

>he doesn't raise and butcher his own cattle
>he thinks he will survive the boogaloo
Need to up your game user.

I know hillbillies that kill deer with .22s.

Are you talking about puting the oven on low and leaving the door open?
I don't think most people would call that cooking.

I'll survive the boogaloo by killing other people and taking their shit.

My dad just runs some ropes in our tool room during the winter and we just season that bitch with salt and pepper and hang it (you can season however you want), we do it in the winter so theres no flies on the meat and it ends up pretty good, it gets expensive if you want to make a lot of it but i remember keeping grocery bags stuffed full in the freezer and just eating it with lemon and salt and having a beer, ahh the good old days

Anything less than 3006 will bounce right off a deer hide. Their skin is literally like a level 4 plate.

that comfy montana episode is top tier

I like 10mm because it makes Americans proudly use metrics units.

its the same with .40 too desu, while weakee than 1cm, it still can get loaded WAAAAY hotter than it ever is

Do any of you honestly think 10mm is better for CC?

Better than 9x25? Of course not.

The only thing that broke on mine is the front sight post but I wasn't using that so it's not a problem.

How much meat do they fucking ruin, thats brutal

Attached: Caliberlets 3.0.png (2200x1700, 2.45M)

Yes
>size of a 9mm doublestack
>less recoil than .40
>legendary power of 125gr .357 magnum from a 4" or greater barrel
>SBR performance with light for caliber choices
No, but .357 sig is.

Until 22 tcm or 5.7x28 (screw you Germany) become more popular, yea.