Clean your guns

>Clean your guns

Attached: 800px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (800x1122, 127K)

Jordan Peterson attracts the same people who call Rick and Morty deep. Literally all the good points he makes you can learn from any generic self help book. Also I clean my guns everytime after I take them shooting fuck you.

>Literally all the good points he makes you can learn from any generic self help book.

If that were true and he didn't say anything unique you wouldn't really have a knee jerk reaction to a picture of him now would you?

Pretty much all of self-help is "take responsibility for yourself"

Attached: ro8tz8nudb731.jpg (2479x3362, 839K)

No its because he doesn't offer anything besides repackaged ideas. His post modern marxist boogeyman preaching is a joke.

Does that mean my penis can be dirty

have you cleaned your guns?

Attached: 1540359016706s.jpg (208x250, 7K)

>Being well known makes you interesting or correct
Wat

Clean your guns

I always clean my pistol perfectly after the weekly shooting day at the range.
Yes that includes the magazine and dissasembly of firing pin and extractor.
I shoot 500-750rds of 9x19 per range day.

Common sense philosophy is becoming more poupular now because lots of people seem to be missing it for some reason.
His actual philosophical insights are half baked and generally end up nowhere

t. “Intellectual”

That’s genuinely good advice for people that currently don’t do it. If he’s able to put it in a way that resonates with people and gets them to take ownership of their lives, there’s nothing wrong with that.

that pic is hot

Yeah there is when you have it been preached by a hack who essentially uses it to justify why someone should be Christian and has the same attitudes towards the next generation as a boomer. He clearly doesn't actually care about individual responsibility and freedom because he just accuses all opposing views of being dangerous marxism.

I'm 12 and what is this

Do you NEED to use bore solvents?

As I understand it a lot of all purpose gun cleaning products like Ballistol are actually pretty harmless for you. But the solvents designed to break down lead and copper build up in the barrel absolutely cancer causing menaces and you should be using rubber gloves whenever you use them.

So the question is, do you HAVE to use those solvents? What if you just clean with regular ballistol and never bother with the solvents like Hoppes No 9 or any of the new fancier (and probably more dangerous) bore solvents?

Yes, I know I should just use rubber gloves and not worry about it, but if I don't have to use cancer causing solvents to clean a gun then I don't even need to buy rubber gloves.

Something about him smells like a grabber. I can't prove it, but I fucking know it.

Attached: oj7.png (355x500, 276K)

Yeah but he doesn't even give philosophical trescendental reasons to do it, don't read peterson read kierkergaard and wash your dick.

Wash under your foreskin bucko. You can never integrate the dragon if you don't symbollically die alongside your father and return from the underworld. It's ubzurd

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them

i take my mak with me swimming every once in a while, does that count?

Not normally if you keep up with maintenance. But I like to perform deep cleans on heavily used guns every now and again. Plus my nugget has a frosted barrel and CPL doesn't always work great.

No. I will embrace the dragon of chaos that is copper deposits and caked-on carbon.

Attached: ybmaxqdmrfx21.jpg (960x540, 60K)

>Pretty much all of self-help is "take responsibility for yourself"
yes. whenever i think about it, my friends who are failures, and everyone i know who has nothing to their name...
virtually none of them do that.

i just assume it's unusual to take responsibility for yourself at this point.

i need to clean my AR and send in a fucking broken ass PTR.

that dragon will grow until it's too big and then you may not be able to defeat it alone