Defending the AR and other semis

What's some of your best arguments against the anti-2A'ers when it comes to FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLES?

Attached: 1547828359655.webm (1066x600, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsaustin.com/news/videos/sixty-people-storm-philadelphia-walgreens-in-large-robbery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a former 11B with a CIB. I'm qualified to have one by any reasonable metric. I don't really care what happens to neverserve guns as long as they don't take mine.

Nothing. They celebrate their ignorance and Amy information you give them will be used to demonize guns more

>the way he handles that gun

> Sit behind a desk at 29 palms for 4 years

Guess i'm qualified to have a gun

Sure. You're a member of the good old boys club. Enjoy your guns brother.

Kys yourself

SHALL

...Aight, so, this dude... He is either tarded or has no idea what he is doing. Being that he is... Uh, trying to do a Rambo style pose while aiming down sights??? Am confused.

I just tell them the argument would make us both mad and unchanged. However I also note it is impossible to stop us from keeping our guns, and if provoked, boogaloo will easily result.

>virgin fully semi automatic
>Chad autoloading

I mean, come on, it's not that hard to fekkin aim bruh. Even people who've never touched a gun and only have played video games can tell you how this shit's supposed to work. It's actually kinda sad. CNN is the same channel that had a guy become scared of the weapon after firing it.

>What's some of your best arguments

Am I the only one who is just DONE with arguing? Like I'm not having this conversation anymore with people on the left. I'm tired of debating, explaining, trying to reason with, etc. Just flat out if you're anti-gun in anyway I don't like you and don't want to talk to you. Am I the only one who is just fed up?

Attached: killer bean gun control.jpg (1333x3000, 342K)

the only argument you need is SHALL NOT

>am I the only one who's just done with arguing?
I'm right there with you dude, at this point I rarely bother, I just push fencesitters into
>guns are fun, you should totally get one
territory

Literally me except I wear my ballcap forwards.

No, I’m the same way. I used to be quite good at having a calm debate that usually left antigun people unsure of their position. Now I just call them commies and tell them to fuck off

based

>FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLES?
SHALL

...well, you asked.
1. Guns are cool
2. They provide a more permanent way of halting attackers
3. Some of the old models are pretty darn cool.
4. The problem is that people will get guns anyway. And it's going to be just the people who are getting them illegally/with making their own, because $20 of materials, shop tools, and a bit of internet means just about anything. It might EXPLODE, but it is still a gun.
5. Repealing 2A is going to be near impossible and will be quite controversial. Putting layer after layer of red tape over it is similarly illegal.
6. There's just no good way to fix this man.

Six whole posts before a SHALL

Switzerland and Japan have similar gun violence rates but Switzerland has a lot more guns.

Gun banning has no link to crime/homicide rates, and those countries which have guns banned tend to have more murders.

Probably the best answer

>boogaloo will easily result
Nah not really. Anyone who's ever heard a round snap past their head will tell you that your fantasies and expectations of armed combat are very far removed from its fundamental reality. 99% of gun owners don't have the mental fortitude to voluntarily engage in armed conflict. You think you're going to lay ambushes and maneuver and whatever ignorant bullshit when in reality you're just going to get pinned down and have 155s and hellfires dropped on you. You really don't know what it's like to be suppressed by an M2, watch the guy next to you get blown in half, or to be hungry, cold, tired, and absolutely miserable but still need to keep your shit together. You just don't have what it takes, or you would have done it already.

Attached: blow it out your ass.jpg (1800x1135, 184K)

Come and take it then
Former 0311 here everyone should have full access to FA weapons

You drastically underestimate my desire to not face the alternative to that.
Better to be put down like a dog while attempting to build heaven, than to bow your head and wear a collar in hell.

start listing articles where police kill innocent people,
or if it's in person where this literally never happens to me because I don't hang out at the pysch ward, tell them about all the time police - who legally use semis - shoot innocent people.

Faggot

Being honest here, I’d just use what I learned in engineering school to destroy bridges, destroy the power grid nearby, set up IEDs, destroy railways, destroy gas stations and trucks with gas, blow up parts of air strips nearby, and then I’ll take potshots at patrols and leave.

What you’re missing here is though that logistically, they can’t get all the weapons. And even then, you’d have a few guys trained for this for each household with a gun...and you don’t think they’ll get a few good shots in? In a place they can navigate in the dark most times... it’s like mutually assured destruction, both sides don’t wanna die and both will lose life. Eventually, you won’t have enough people to get all these guns, so the legislation on banning this shit is useless. Therefore, it won’t happen, and they’ll just grandfather what’s there like in 86 if they ever ban semis.

Even then, up here in nova with dc, quantico, etc, they don’t have food. They import it from across the country and the local farms just south where Im by. If 95 and 81 are not passable and become dangerous, supplies ain’t going to be as ready. So we have less food here. Who gets food first? The military, always them, because they won’t mutany on a full stomach as much as an empty one.

So then you have a population that can go hungry. This will get worse over time, and if there was ever a catylist for boogaloo, it is hunger.

I’ve seen the wholesale clubs run out of bread and milk for days before a storm of a few inches of snow. And supplies were shakey for the week or so after the storm too.

So sure, you can take my guns. I’ll just make sure everyone around you is pissed off, hungry, and has nothing left to lose when it comes down to it.

(Also, once shit goes bad, lake Anna nuclear power plant is a nice little target for ransom if anyone is curious about potential targets that may sadly occur in boogaloo)

back off bro, i got what i got

what kind of posting is this called?

Attached: 1490718183066.jpg (699x637, 43K)

I just tell them I’m a cop, they can go ahead and disarm themselves, it won’t affect me in the slightest, and if anything it’ll just make my job easier when we kickoff operation roundup in 2022.

NOT

>What's some of your best arguments against the anti-2A'ers when it comes to FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLES?

I explain that we already tried to ban evil black rifles under Clinton, and during that time we learned that banning "assault weapons" and "high capacity magazines" had zero effect on the crime rate, nor did it have any effect on the most infamous of school shootings (Columbine). Therefore we already know, empirically, that such laws are a waste of time and effort--after all, we've already tried it.

I love it when zogbots post from a holier than thou mindest. You take a bunch of individuals who are on the lower end of the IQ spectrum, need to be lead, fill their heads with unreasonably high faith in their abilities and the performance of their kit. Of course that won't match reality, which is why they've continually been btfo by impoverished peasants in multiple conflicts over the last 70 years.

Childish posting. "Uhh I don't care I will make nuclear bombs and blow up the city then jump in my harley davidson with sunglasses and kill all cops and then i go far in the country and marry Mia Khalifa and make 7 kids called Vegeta, Sangoku, Piccolo, Naruto, Superman, One Piece and Toyota."

Attached: Yrnewx8.png (1027x731, 28K)

My favourite posts are by civilians who think that by virtue of, well, whatever it is exactly it's supposed to be by virtue of, that they will somehow perform better than third world dirt farmers. I've got a hell of a lot more respect for the guts and determination of the guys who come from nothing but war and suffering and want to tussle with some of the most grizzled, hardened combat troops the world has ever seen. American civilians are soft pussies. You've never really suffered in your life. You don't know what it's like to not have your most basic needs met on a consistent basis, and despite this you have an arrogant attitude about it gifted to you by your helicopter parents and participation prizes. There's no participation prize in combat, son. You live or you die.

These niggers nowadays are getting faster, so I need a faster gun.

Even if that were true, the are only two million in the armed forces with all reserve components exhausted, there are 80 million firearm owners. You don't have the manpower

>I'm not american
>I've been in the military, just wan't that impressed
>Hard plenty of hardship in my life
You weak cliches and contradictions help prove my point.

Hey leftypol

>citing the perpetual failures of (((US foreign policy)))
>leftypol
You must be stupid

Yeah bro you really did fight for our freedoms didn’t you?

Welcome to nu-Jow Forums

>lay ambushes and maneuver
>in reality you're just going to get pinned down and have 155s and hellfires dropped on you
>You really don't know what it's like to be suppressed by an M2
>watch the guy next to you get blown in half
>You just don't have what it takes, or you would have done it already
When did this turn into writefag general? What kind of stolen valor shit is this?
>INB4 I served in the national guard

I've always felt it was the right to life, and the protection thereof of both yours and others around you. And it's reasonable to be afforded the same defense as the constabulary which is also supposed to support that right to life and enforce the rules of society.

The most sensible argument. Or you can distill it into that Ivan quote.

Most laws being written only allow former police to retain their weapons, active military have weapons stored in military arsenals. You won't get off any better than the private sector contractor next door.

UNDER NO PRETEXT

Sorry but too many veterans have PTSD and end up violent. You carried your weapon with honor and now it's time to put it down.
[spoiler]This is actually something a soccer mom cunt said to me once.[/spoiler]

Those without guns will do as they're told by those with guns. Then I fuck the person at gunpoint.

Too many women suffer menopause. Time to put down your right to vote.

You honestly didn’t even try with this one but if actual 11bumbum hows the janitor and adult babysitter life

Attached: fbimurderbyweaponsstats.png (941x603, 48K)

The 2A explicitly states that the right to bear arms is intended to allow establishment of a "well regulated" (i.e. credible) militia. This militia exists as the organized militias of the national and state guards and the unorganized militia of all adult citizens. This is so that individual citizens have at least the material means with which to defend their rights. Sport, personal protection, and hunting were secondary considerations. Now to be a credible militia, citizen must have access to military grade weapons. Infantry carried smooth-bore muskets back in the 18th century and thus citizens were allowed to have them too. Infantry carry assault rifles now, so citizens must also have access to them too.

Now of course an armed citizen is at a disadvantage against a profession soldier. But there are many more armed citizens and enough of them will be or become sufficiently competent to frustrate even a professional army.
By virtue of being armed it also precludes the use of non-lethal means to infringe on the rights of citizens. You can't send in the riot squad to beat up a bunch of guys with ARs, you'll have to kill them. Military or paramilitary forces that might be able to stomach using non-lethal force on their fellow citizens may refuse to use lethal force. Now at would be oppressor is faced with the potential of mutiny among their own forces in addition to an armed civilian revolt.

Lastly, assault weapons are very lethal but there are plenty of other types of non-military firearms that also very effective tools of murder and mayhem. A pump shotgun is a great hunting tool, but is also very effective at close ranges on two-legged targets. Pistols lack power, but are concealable and effective with practice. Bolt, lever, and pump rifles used for hunting can't put out the volume of fire of an AR, but are generally more accurate and usually use more powerful cartridges.

>civilians who think that by virtue of, well, whatever it is exactly it's supposed to be by virtue of, that they will somehow perform better than third world dirt farmers
By virtue of knowing how to use iron sights?

Attached: he knows de wey of using a gun.jpg (960x539, 39K)

>t. Specops green beret ranger seal ranger
>gets dropped by guys with Aks and sandals
lol ok buddy

The left has consistently demonstrated that they have no interest in reality. On more than a couple of occasions regarding several different issues I have had leftists tell me that my argument is 100% correct and that they cannot refute it but that they feel differently and therefore they're correct.

To continue to approach them as though they care about the truth or rational argument only shows that you are insane. The question is how do you peacefully deal with people who are fundamentally unwilling to negotiate?

Shitposting newfag
t.i made that post Baka

BE

This is retard posting though. No irony, just a guy acting retarded unironically

>been in military
>says Americans haven’t seen hardships
>no proofs
>thinks everyone is a softie cityfag
lol

Its combat engineer posting

TOLD

Its good for durr hunting

>Lives in cuckshed
>Assumes everyone else too
Between the number of combat veterans and private sector resources for officer corps the American populace could muster an order of magnitude more militia and armed forces than any other nations on earth.

Now imagine 75% of the military rebelling after an unconstitutional order.

GG no re

He could, right now, do everything he just stated and no one could stop him.

Now imagine war with the American populace were declared. Anyone with grabpappies .22 are now snipers at Urban engagement and l distances.

>Americans haven't seen hardship
>entire us army is made of americans

Shut up stupid faggot

>im special because REASONS and HONOR COURAGE COMMITMENT
>you don't have what it takes to become one of me!
>we are INVINCIBLE!
>youre soft! Im hard! And all civilians are soft!
Sure buddy, that's why conscripts have fought the most brutal, bloody wars throughout history and stood the test of time, or why insurgents who literally live in caves still have the heart to charge into machine gun fire and risk life and limb for the off chance of damaging an MRAP, while we enjoy technological and firepower superiority that makes it look like aliens invading.
Thats why the military constantly recruits civilians and young men with no life experience, and with a few months training deems them warriors. Its impossible to replicate that im sure.
You also forget that in the boogaloo, the soft city dwellers wont be your fear. Itll be mountain men and hicks who live on their own already, or the old combat vets with bad knees and good rifles who can teach the guerrillas how to fight and drill.
Youre not special.
Youre not invincible.
Youre not magically superior to 'civvies'
Its the people of the United states that we defend, and when called upon to fight for liberty courageous men are always to be found. Quite acting like a typical cop with a superiority complex.
>inb4 neverserved coward
Im active duty

Attached: 1562370550957.jpg (320x304, 29K)

Hhhnnnnnggggh

Based .223 baitpost

>t. fodder for the google-facebook-snapchat social targeting machine

Come the boogaloo, 5G towers in the automated defence-targeting grid will fry your mind like a worm.

TO

cbsaustin.com/news/videos/sixty-people-storm-philadelphia-walgreens-in-large-robbery

And the LA riots.
And more.
Legalize machineguns again.
Make them a normal sight.

This

Because it’s an annoyingly basic rifle, I don’t like it ARs (assault rifle) in general annoy me, I wouldn’t cry if they were banned as long as they stopped taking battle rifles down with them.

haven't pulled those in a couple years. Nice to know that we're still killing more with hands/feet or clubs than rifles.

All this post proves is how privileged of a population you com from. A lot of America lives in shit conditions and neighborhoods that you would be too afraid to drive, let alone walk through.

>be at small gathering of friends, playing MTG
>at some point, this exact topic happens
>largely been silent, as Im certain everyone knows I carry, and was at that moment
>was asked about my opinion on the matter if semi autos should be banned
>thought about it for a solid second
>took out my carry and held it in my palm
"It's loaded with one in the pipe. None of you do not have permission to take physical possesion of it. If you beleive that all semi autos should be banned, try and take it."
>everyone drops the topic
>go back to playing MTG

My semi autos aren't for hunting animals, they're for butchering ZOG and their ZOGbots that cross me.
If you don't believe in the ZOG threat, then we live in 2 separate realities and have nothing to discuss.

Attached: 1550601733310.jpg (811x511, 49K)

Any meaningful communication requires a common frame of reference, of which I have none with the slithering mass of bugmen that I'd have this "argument" with.

>None of you do not have permission to take physical possesion of it.
>try and take it.
what
also how much do you weigh because I kind of want to try you

Draft card holder here
Everyone should get recreational Mcnukes for free from the goverment

Refusing to hold your oath is punishable by law

I think you have a bad case of "Everyone had my childhood syndrome" go back to your suburbs and soccer games

Shall not. Now fuck off

it's a Right, not a need. dumbass