Why haven’t you taken the Sigpill? They clearly are the only ones interested in innovating these days

Why haven’t you taken the Sigpill? They clearly are the only ones interested in innovating these days.

Attached: 6739D681-58B7-4ED6-996C-65DE3E63F02B.jpg (400x319, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RxL1iSIn2EM
youtu.be/w8q6EV-S7U4?t=566
youtu.be/Y3O0_D3eF2A?t=120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because despite the fact that I love sig design I hate sig as a company.

I dont give a fuck about pocket pistols. Fuck all these single stack pussies. I want triple and quadruple stacks.

I have. Unfortunately not everyone seems to like the P227 or P229 any more. Pity because they're both great guns.

Kel-tec innovates, too. I'm glad that they're doing so, but it doesn't make up for the QC issues. I'll still buy the best product on the market that meets my needs.

>quadruple stacks
So fucking based

Attached: 1562200425927.jpg (462x810, 65K)

Are you from 2017? Go back there pls.

They've gone full Keltec. Put something out and wait for complaints to know if it works or not.

But the three changeable frames on the 320 are awesome. Can't wait for those to get cheap.

>only ones interested in innovating

Attached: Taurus_TX22.jpg (2700x1800, 761K)

I want a pistol with 19 rounds, but also has a 19 stack magazine

>OMG OUTDATED MEMES
Fuck off newfag

Look I own a Sig, I love my Sig, but only retards act like only one gun or one company is the best in the world for everyone. Everyone is different and different guns work best for different people.

>getting this ass blasted for getting called out
Kys

>you can only use memes from the current year
Cry more dumbass.

Attached: 1441850184088.jpg (480x487, 22K)

Attached: A78066C7-1A95-4F84-A1DB-211FBB8C9127.gif (498x377, 48K)

That’s not at all what I was getting at, you illiterate fucking nigger. What I’m saying is you can’t spout retarded reddit memes that aren’t even applicable anymore. The P320 was fixed two fucking years. Now post your guns.

>MIM

Is there an stl to print one yet?

I'm pretty angry I can't get a P220 SAO in anything but 9mm

As much as I can respect Sig Sauer's older history, I despise the company in their newer form. They also outsource a lot of their MIM parts from India.

Fully tensioned striker. May be a different design but several cops were shot by their own P320’s. Big fucking nope, this is why I stick with Glocks with Gadget SCD’s. I’ll live with the “shittier” trigger pull.

I like my P220, but for polymer framed handguns I'll stick with S&W.

Attached: 20190716_124654.jpg (2774x2148, 3.95M)

How fucking new are you jesus

Glucks, how can you explain this? How can Glock ever fit as many boolits into the same form factor?

Have fun shipping it back to Hueland when it breaks.

It's made in the USA though...I'm sorry you can't into keeping up with current year gun mfg news.

>I like my P220
why? shitty trigger single stack?

>Why haven’t you taken the Sigpill?
Oh, I did my friend, I did, and still am

Attached: allthebois.jpg (800x600, 183K)

I have no issue with DAOs. And the single stack because I'm in a b& state.

>words
>noguns
imagine

I have a sig 1911, but I don't know if I would buy another one due to the rumors of poor quality in recent production runs, and I hate India.

Because their grip angles are gay

This, I don't want baby manlet guns, I'm happy carrying my USP. I want a gun that's easy to shoot.

your state mandates DAO? have you considered moving?

>dak
Found the poorfag

Thanks for outing yourself, noguns.

>buy european sig
>don't deal with indian parts
see that wasn't so hard

Fuck nusig and if you own a nusig then fuck you too.

Tell me about the mpx

Im all about keepin that thang on me but for summer carry, this looks ideal.

p365 does't fit in my hand very well, i'm not a manlet and have big hands.

>(((SIG)))
>poo in the loo parts
>ugly as fuck guns
no thanks

Attached: 1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif (200x150, 261K)

Just get any gun that doesn't have shitty plastic mags. The FNS9 is the same size as a glock 19 but holds 3 more rounds. Glocks plastic mag walls need to be thicker so they hold less. Their grip walls are also thinner than most guns due to the space needed to fit the mags.

Is güd. Go get. Profit

For you

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RxL1iSIn2EM

/thread

They don't mandate anything other than mag restrictions
>just move
It's not that easy for some of us.
>implying it's my only handgun

Don’t forget Sig’s magazine spring patent where they have the coils collapse neatly into a tight stack. It’s literally impossible for other manufacturers to get away with making 10+1 guns as compact as the P365 without infringing on their patent.

>As much as I can respect Sig Sauer's older history, I despise the company in their newer form.

I think their new stuff is better than the old stuff. (X-FIVE and X-SIX was on a different tier to be fair) it's too bad that they don't test fire each gun like they use to but they are producing way more then they did in Germany

Oh man. No wonder fucking Glock furfags are so buttblasted. LMAO... poor Glock. Jesus way to blow a lead

Attached: delicious.jpg (200x200, 29K)

Holy shit, Glocksuckers on suicide watch.

Would unironically prefer a hipoint.
Why? Because fuck you, your price, you aesthetics, parts, reliability, and anything in throwing distance of this tool, not one of your toys. Get yeeted on tactifag

Attached: 189324BF-8DFD-40B6-B856-E8D0BB30E32A.jpg (550x400, 39K)

The grip on the P365 is too small for my hands, which is why I carry my shield with the 10 round mags

I'm real interested in the P365 XL but after how the P365 launch went I'm going to give it a little time so to make sure that they don't have a repeat performance before I buy.

Not trying to convince you to not wait, but every review I’ve watched and read have said they’re absolutely stellar and they perform how the P365 should have at launch.

A single stack magazine with 19 rounds is a 19 stack magazine if you hold the gun sideways

Fucking nogunz on this board. You should only be allowed to post on this board if you send a timestamped photo of guns

Seriously. I think everyone here is either broke, underage or in some gungrabbed shithole

Glock basically has been BTFO by Sig’s recent innovations, that’s all there is to it. I mean that upper management has total egg on its face. Humiliating for the company and humiliating for the teeth-gnashing fans enraged at having to admit it.

Attached: 75FE6934-B356-4A91-962A-7B5A99B17560.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>t. a poverty-stricken black

I can't wait until our department switches away from the P227.

It would be prudent to wait but honestly, the P365 XL should be good to go. Because if they had changed nothing fundamental except for making the slide longer and heavier it would fix the one problem with the P365 (the tiny lightweight slide leading to the fast cyclic rate leading to cases extracting before the primer can retract leading to the broken firing pin).

For the XL they extended the recoil spring and guide rod to full length, unlike the Glock 48. Example #17 of Glocks shame

Have they been released to the general public yet?

Yeah. Nearly bought one the other day but got the regular 365 instead, want to try pocket carry in muh shorts, it’s fuggn hot out

harmonica guns. Make them great again

I've seen two videos now just in casually watching of 365XL failing to go into battery.

youtu.be/w8q6EV-S7U4?t=566
youtu.be/Y3O0_D3eF2A?t=120

How do you like that version of the Tango6? I have one from 2017 I got for way cheap and I'm pretty happy with it, what all did they change besides the anodizing?

Honestly I'm kinda more interested in the X-Carry, I shot the larger X-Compact and the trigger was bretty dam gud. I just got a PCR though so my carry gun budget is shot for a minute.

It’s pretty nice I’m surprised, overall beefier/more solid, feels like a US Optics or something. Glass itself is fantastic, it’s basically built for military requirements so reticle settings work with NV, it’s more waterproof to lower depth for longer, overall it’s lighter etc. Dig the throw lever, doesn’t stick out too much like some do. Its funny the best idea on it is the simple laser engraved line to speed up leveling in the rings haha. All scopes should do this

Attached: 042BE55E-42DF-4D2F-8A44-8B6065EA02FE.jpg (800x1067, 373K)

because every P365 breaks with relatively low roundcounts.

Spuhr has best leveling mechanism - a fucking metal triangle

Good for them. I’d have got the ALPHA4 Ultralight Mount but doesn’t seem avail for civvies (yet)