What’s your reasons, anons?

What’s your reasons, anons?

Attached: 8A92E9C9-4B9D-459B-81CE-A88E5BA41962.jpg (1242x886, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFPENdqOSoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're fun and they look cool. anyone who says otherwise is a LARP. the only other reason could be because you have a big family

Variety is the spice of life

Attached: 8C104759-8E2F-4129-9952-EC2E1CC78022.jpg (761x1049, 80K)

Mechanical fascination and sport shooting.

It's unfortunately true. My cock is too big, a gun is the only way to balance my body out.

Also, they are fun, and I like military history.

This and collections

I'm a tool and die guy so I like tools and manufacturing techniques. Also like history and warfare.

my penis is so huge that it impairs my ability to successfully fight in hand to hand combat so I have to use ranged weapons

Because cute anime girls with guns inspired me to buy some of my own

Attached: 1525805167996.jpg (604x483, 75K)

Shooting sports
Hunting
Home defense
larping for armageddon and or prepping
also they are just neat with all the optical physics, heat transfer shit, chemistry, ballistics, materials science, and all that other shit that goes into it

Attached: 1562351626803.jpg (512x360, 46K)

Guns are fun

Attached: 1563079945645m.jpg (1024x771, 82K)

I keep going into gun stores and seeing guns that look neat, and then buying them.

also i have a weird complex where i can justify spending $500 on a new gun easily, but the minute i consider spending more than $50 on ammunition in one purchase, i can feel my wallet getting sucked back into my pocket like a black hole. I know perfectly well that i should spend ten times more on ammo than guns (and use at least 80% of it practicing) but that isn't how my idiot brain works. instead I have a pile of guns where i've spent less than 30% of the value of the gun on ammunition to shoot with it.

Anyone else here despise range plinkers?

I can't imagine anything more brain-less than punching holes in paper from 50-100 yards from a bench.

People that blow hundreds of rounds of ammo without any particular purpose are a cancer.

Attached: 54b0e3fb4ab10_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,fe0226.jpg (933x699, 72K)

It may be coincidence, but I do have 20+ guns and a ~4" penis.

I group chase, and improve my marksmanship, am I a pinker user?

1x 1949 SKS and 7" spear here.

Looks like the anti-gunners were right...

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

recently
>show up at public range
>take seat
>notice guy next to me get ready to bench fire his lpvo mounted ar15 has 150+150+150 round boxes of m193 next to him
>courtious, he asks if he can fire
>yeah man, I showed up with ears on, youre good
>he proceeds to shoot 1 round every 2 seconds emptying a 30 round mag
>he reloads the mag in about a minute
>he does it again
>and again
>he gets up, talks to his friend
>sits back down
>benches up
>empties another mag down range
>does it again
>takes a 5 minute break
>then he does it again
>the process keeps repeating
>finally everyone goes out to check targets
>he was shooting a paper silhouette
>it's just a 10" spread of .22 holes
I dont understand what he was doing but I took his brass when he left.

Niggers

>7"
>upper grade 16" ar15 with lpvo
>built lr 300wm
>glock 19

In a sense the reason I own firearms is because it makes me feel like I have at least a little bit of political power and freedom. I don’t know how else to explain it. Larping is also fun

>tfw you only like cute guns

i dont like the government and if i can have things to protect myself against it then i definitely will

[Cringe-mode on]
The state exists because it has constituents it can excise force over. This is the only leverage we can muster. I'm not going to go rogue vigilante but if shit hits the fan I'll scoop up a load and toss it too.

Really though most of them are just pretty shitty guns that family members didn't want anymore. It's kind of nice being the known gun-guy in family that is A-ok with guns.

Sounds like you're an angry poorfag that doesn't have the time or money to have fun at the range so you feel jealous

Did you just assume my gender?

70 IQ "plinker" detected.

I bet you complain about .22 prices because it stops you from blowing 500 rounds into a paper 25 yards away.

Hard to do on the wages of a blue collar wage cuck.

Attached: 1_wP2JmLOkTgHhh1tTuO2I1w.jpg (1600x1066, 227K)

I'm sorry your dad wasn't around to take you to the range, user :-(

Nobody cares get back in the kitchen

Attached: DF366653-531B-4ADF-9766-88FC20877181.jpg (633x960, 104K)

>My peepee is big and strong! you no have guns you have little peepee!

I like sucking dicks too

Attached: 1546697690811.jpg (706x703, 219K)

And there you go, projecting your despair over the prices of ammo onto me despite me not having said anything about it
Please try and relax a bit user, don't let your envy of others get to you so much it's not good for your health

I "plink" at 50-100 yards because it is decent, cheap practice and rabbits and squirrels taste good and are abundant if the solar minimum really hits.

Stay mad fag

Attached: 1561183193551.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

I plink at 50-100 yards because that's all I can get in my area.
I'd have to go out into the state's largest forest and set up some sort of training area to do anything more.

this guy does NOT live in a rural area

So, my I know what is the proper way to do shooting?

If you're not a plinker, you're a:
>fudd who shoots 20 rounds a year from his durr rifle
or
>a tacticool LARPer who pays for classes from his local SWAT oper8or who has an impressive 5 Fido kills under his belt

Plinking is a time honored past time and the least faggy way to enjoy shooting.

>Because I make good enough money to have a sweet gun collection but not good enough money to drive and maintain a Porsche (or whatever other expensive sports car one would choose to flex on poorfags) so this is how I maintain my social dominance over other, poorer males.
>Because I have a flexible work schedule and it's relaxing to go to the gun club on a weekday afternoon and blast away since it's usually empty during those time slots.
>Because I suffered a number of small heart attacks and this is basically my only option for self-defense.
>Because I'm socially and financially more responsible than the government and therefore am more qualified to own, maintain, and use firearms than them and they are unwilling/unable to give theirs up.
>Because many of the animals I enjoy eating don't domesticate well and it gets me out of the house to go hunt them.
>Because if someone breaks into my home, it's more efficient to shoot them on the spot than to do anything else.
>Because technically speaking, the government does not have the right to restrict me from having them and the laws already on the books are flatly unconstitutional.
>Because if you're that goddamn worried about what I'm doing and why when all I wanna do is drink beer, shoot baller guns, and bang my wife, you're exactly the kind of person who needs to be shot as soon as humanly possible and I wish you the best of luck in your political endeavors so we can finally get to a point where the next civil war occurs and we can start making Red, White, and Blue themed beheading videos of you and all your commie fucking friends.

Wtf is wrong with anything you listed? Please. I will be waiting.

FUCK IT I DON'T CARE WHAT SPRINGFIELD DID I WANT A DAMN M1A
>BEAUTIFUL WALNUT
>.308
>LIGHT
>HISTORICAL
>FUN
I'M GOING TO GET AN M1A AND NO-ONE CAN STOP ME

I'm afraid of dark

I don't actually know. I like 'em I guess.

Attached: Garand Spongebob.jpg (1566x756, 518K)

>LIGHT

Attached: 1524164190716.jpg (3051x2161, 411K)

Have sex

Either dialing sights, improving marksmanship or competition.

Plinking is for the lower class.

IT'S GOING TO BE A WALL HANGER RANGE TOY, I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S LIKE 12lbs LOADED, MOMMA DIDN'T RAISE A BITCH.

Cope

Obviously it's driving down the highway while drunk and taking potshots at road signs. It's way too convenient and there's no range fees. Canyons suck, tho.

Look at his plebbitspacing, he's a retard. He probably doesn't even know what plinking is.

.22 are cheap as shit. Literally anyone can buy thousands and not hurt their wallet

Tell us what kind of shooting enthusiast you'd call yourself.

>Hey, yutz! Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face.

Attached: 1399589906643.jpg (636x413, 46K)

Pic related fails to mention that the police has no obligation to respond to your emergency. Fact.

Memes aside you kinda want 4-5 guns minimum, shotgun, DMR, SBR or carbine, full size pistol and maybe a sub-compact pistol depends if you wanna CCW

I've got so many gats because my dick is so small.

Really though, my main reasons are for sport shooting. I caught the precision bug early on and have tried other competition styles as well, so each of my guns has a purpose and a match that I could run it in.

Are you saying plinking doesn’t improve marksmanship?

That's a meme though. You'd be perfectly fine with a 16" AR-10 filling in for DMR+Carbine and a subcompact pistol (pistols are a meme in combat). And ignoring the shotgun using snares to catch rabbits and birds if you need to.

>pic related
But how am I as a lefty supposed to fight off any potential authoritarian right wing government that wouldn't give a shit about votes and public objections?

:)

Attached: 81FE1293-51E8-4CBA-97C7-1483EF9286F4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

Through morale supremacy of course

Attached: Diversity_waiting_outside.jpg (1200x835, 402K)

100+ guns and 8" reporting in.

>Rhodesian ridgeback dog
LET IT LOOSE, THAT'S WHAT IT'S MADE FOR!

Attached: 71qicUNjyLL[1].jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

by getting a haircut, taking a shower, and getting a job

>getting a job

mmmm yes, feed the beast with your labor, goy

Yeah you can go with even less, but a reasonable person only seeking functionality would probably buy one of each of those.
If you REALLY wanted to be a minimalist, you'd get a shotgun for everything except the DMR/handgun aspect, then just get a g19 for the handgun or similar.

"Noise-Makers" is what I've always called these guys. No clear purpose behind the shooting, or method by which to improve.

By getting a job and providing for yourself. And for God's sake take out your stupid septum piercing.

Genitalia issues

I think about guns and dicks all day

Ironically only one side of the political spectrum seems to have genitalia issues

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Get a JRA M14 instead, they're better quality than the M1A and are made by a bunch of anti2A fags

Because I have the natural right to self preservation and because I like the smell of oiled steel and burning gunpowder.

nice pic, kek

Attached: 1010-would-play.jpg (500x501, 67K)

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL user, YOU ARE A MAN OF HIGH CLASS

ok boomer

If i could ever find them in stock I would. I really don't wanna support Springfield, i might even get a DSA FAL if I can't find a JRA.

THE ONLY BOOMING YOU'LL HEAR IS MY .308 AS I FIRE IT NEXT TO YOUR ZOOMER ASS AT THE RANGE MAKING SURE YOU HAVE NO EARPRO.

A 300 pound fattie bitch pinned me to a couch and forced me to pleasure her in my early 20s, I was less than half heir weight and had an untreated form of skeletal inflammation at the time. So my genitalia are part of the reason, sure.

Also, cops giving criminals in my general area their guns by being fuckwits was the secondary reason.

The tertiary reason is that once I started owning guns, I learned that guns are fucking cool.

stop yelling you're scaring the kids

I like the part where the gun goes "KCHACK" OR "BOOOOOOOOOOM" OR "PEW" OR "DAGUSHHHHH".

THERE'S JUST MORE SOUP

I only only own SBRs and pistols
>Checkmate

Is that supposed to be Freud? Because he mostly said good things about gun ownership btw.

It's a hobby and they're fun to shoot and to be good at.

Full stop. I don't even give a shit about self defense or boogaloo or retarded shit like that.

because i like to put my foreskin inside the port of my AR15 and slam the BCG forward, making me instantly ejaculate inside the barrel which I can use as lubricant to clean the barrel

I enjoy military history. When my friend offered me the chance to shoot guns I enjoyed it. My town also has a crime problem, and I want to be protected. I don't own any yet but I plan on getting a Romanian AKM, a 9mm Beretta, and I haven't decided on what kind of shotgun I would want.

I have lots of guns because guns are mechanically fascinating, historically significant, and culturally relevant.

And because Murica.

shit tier loadoat, get a .338lm bolt gun for long range engagement and a SBR AK for carbine and CC. Just carry a big purse to keep it in and screech about being a transwoman if somebody says anything.

>spice of life
Official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=TFPENdqOSoE

>Belgian rifle: NATO cartridge
>Italian rifle: NATO cartridge
>American rifles: NATO cartridges
>German rifle: NATO cartridge
>French rifle: French cartridge
Why are the perfidious French so autistic bros?

What guns?

Attached: file.png (960x640, 1.14M)

same reason i have a boat, car and massive ass toys, i like them

You can practice follow up shots, establish zeroes and holds, throw your gear on and make sure everything works together, and even do some tacticool stuff like oper8tor reloads and fast paced, multitarget shooting. All on a static range. There's no requirement to own a shoothouse if you want to own a gun. That being said I would love to do some more tacticool shit and am looking for gun clubs in my area that provide more than a static range, so there's a balance.

It's called "practice" user.

Frued said the opposite

80% of the guns I own are obsolete and have historic value. The rest are for self defense or fun.
>tfw 6.7 inch pecker
Get fucked, you projecting copelet.

Attached: 1529635404292.gif (181x200, 324K)

Context?

France quit the band for awhile.

Freud said the opposite

Didn't he say something about a fear weapons being a sexual neuroses?

I was an abuse victim and my attraction towards firearms initially out of need eventually became enthusiasm. One day I want to produce cheap and widely available guns so that everyone else can keep themselves safe too.