Who funded the Chechen rebels during the second Chechen war?

Who funded the Chechen rebels during the second Chechen war?

Attached: article-2313578-00268B7400000258-140_634x433.jpg (634x433, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4quEJIXFCSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sand people.

They funded themself, that why they was reked

Attached: Omon Unit in Chechnya.jpg (533x800, 355K)

Nice English, Ivan. I hope the Chechens dab again on the Russians like they did in the first war ;)

Me

this guy

Chechen nationalists? Probably a lot of Chechens in Europe and the US who have some money.

Also Arabs of course, they're muslims after all, and the struggle against the Russians was a jihad.

What do you mean, fund, asshole?

They looted Soviet warehouses full of tanks, ATGMs, RPGs and obviously ammunition. Chechenya was part of the Soviet Union.

Other than that, all you need is food grown locally and gather a couple boys for the weekend.

The US and Saudi Arabia.

But chechens lost like 5x more fighters than Russians how's that "dabbing"?

Like the way ivan lost countless more soldiers than germany in world war 2

Not to mention a shit load of Mujahedeen came for support and to establish smuggling routes with Arabia during the first war and never left when it was over

>chechens lost like 5x more fighters
Non-RT source needed on that Ivan

Attached: dead slavoids..png (317x313, 14K)

OH NO NO NO SLAVA RASIJABROS

>The US
There's always one Russian glownigger in every thread.
The US genuinely did not give a shit about Russia in the 90s. That was half the problem. A Marshall Aid style plan would have pre-empted all the bullshit we have now.

Btw, did you know? Chechen mafia holds Russia by the balls, Putin had to literally pay them off to stop fucking arround in Moscow.
Funny how things turned about.

Me, mr jewish man.

Me. It was funny
>proofs
Dude trust me

CIA, MI6... they always fund terrorists.

Ivan rek't

Such a common absolutely brainlet assumption that groups of like minded motivated people with military experience living in areas awash in weaponry need a shadowy backer to get things done. Fucking Retards

>first thought looking at the pic was dudes patrolling the south bronx

Attached: lBronx.jpg (600x367, 109K)

What a fucking leglet lmao.

space chechens from venus

does anybody know where i can find the documentary that was made about the chechen war?

It was just called "Hell" with the camera man running around the battle field interviewing people.
good quality with english subs would be the best

Attached: 1554242940190.jpg (481x479, 28K)

They had multiple funding channels: Drug and gun trade, donations from chechen diaspora, Saudi money for wahhabis, American Committee for Peace in the Caucasus provided aid to chechen cause too.

Ad by Nevzorov.
youtube.com/watch?v=4quEJIXFCSY

Don't forget all the russian soldiers that were captured

Attached: 1563236037864.jpg (586x480, 81K)

look at the Vietnam war