Is this a threat or a challenge by the Air Force?

Is this a threat or a challenge by the Air Force?

Attached: 20190716_124710.jpg (1440x2181, 1.1M)

They have to respond if a bunch of idiots publicly plan to storm a secure facility, even if it’s just a dumb joke.

>Daily Mail writer

Attached: typical anglo name.png (704x115, 24K)

These people are retarded, but this is another one of those things that emphasizes than "America" and the people of America are no longer the same thing in the eyes of the government.

True there is no such thing as the American people anymore, we just live in a economic zone now.

Eh....... I'm not exactly sympathizing with anyone that gets wounded while trying to rush a government facility as park of some EPIC PRANK XD!!!!!. Perhaps, it would be appalling if the soldiers on duty were to stand down and allow any number of people to gain access to sensitive government locations just to score political brownie points.

>some retarded zoomer twitter yeet shit starts the bugaboo creek

If they take guns to the base its gonna get much, much more hairy, theyre basically asking to get shot

EVERY BIRD UPON MY WORD SAY YO HO (I’M A PROVO)

EVERY HEN AND JAY IS LAYING HAND GRENADES OVER THERE SIR INDO DECLARE SIR

AND EVERY OLD COCK IN THE FARMYARD STOCK SONGS TRIUMPH TO SINN FEIN

AND IT WOULDN’T BE SURPRISING IF THERE’D BE ANOTHER RISING SAID THE MAN FROM THE DAILY MAIL

What do you mean by IF they take guns, their trying to storm a military base.

They will just evacuate the base, close the doors, wait for them to get bored and leave. The government won't shoot their own citizens.

>The government won't shoot their own citizens
Yeah, no. If anyone actually manages to breach the perimeter, they're, at the very minimum, getting tear gassed. If things get violent, the US military is well within their rights to kill the trespassers.

For the love of God tell me this is bait.
It's never stopped them before.

Attached: nerd massacre.jpg (857x1202, 381K)

It's a psy-op run by the Globalists, the next one will be at Edgefield Arsenal where the bio weapons are stored

>True there is no such thing as the American people anymore

YOU BIGOT! WE ARE ALL AMERICANS AND WE ALL DESERVE TO LIVE AND RECEIVE OUR BENEFITS BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE OPPRESSED US FOR CENTURIES!

Attached: 181028-migrant-caravan-al-0906_629b8917d31827524d5de50573bf0896.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 123K)

>bio weapons are stored
Like 75% sure that's allegedly Fort Detrick.

Oh the whole place is seeding with sedition
It's sinn fein through and through
All the boys are joining local units
And the passwords sinn fein too

>more than one million
Wow...i hope they'll stream that shit.

Reminder: They will NEVER protect white families, but they will ALWAYS stand ready to murder, cage, and lie about whites in order to keep them ZOG-cucked.

>publicly planning on storming a secure military base using a platform that shares information with the NSA
Anyone who actually makes arrangements to do this is getting v& before they even start.

WHOA WHOA WHOA what are you doing posting that photograph here? STAY FOCUSED ON THE FACEBOOK THING GOYI-EMM, I MEAN, GUY

this ^

You're not white you stupid fucking mutt

Why don't you go and find out