Gonna post here too, because of large scale mobilisation logistics. Because for fucks sake...

Gonna post here too, because of large scale mobilisation logistics. Because for fucks sake, this would be lovely to watch from far away. The Schadenfreude would be the freudest.

About the logistics of that stupid "let's rush Area 51! They can't stop all of us!" meme...

Just how much of a shit-storm it would be, if they ACTUALLY WOULD go there? If there would be like 10000+ people actually turning up somewhere in the desert near Area 51?
They probably won't and there will be like 5 people there... but what if they DO show up?

So we have 10000+ people, thousands of cars... going to some back-arse-of-the-world piece of desert in the middle of Nevada, in the middle of the hottest summer. They have NO premeditated preparations done at the site. No planning or organisational structure for the meeting. No gathering areas, no traffic control or guidance, no refuel spots of maintenance depots in case someone's car breaks down, No accommodation or even shade/tents built to shield people from the sun. No first aid tents, no water supply or free faucets, and no security/crowd control.

How do they all get food? Not evereone will even think of getting some snacks with them. They are mostly some facebook people who are more concerned about what will they wear for the occasion, what summer hat or dress they will put on so it would look good on instagram or something. Things like "How can we supply these tens of thousands of people with water in the middle of the desert? Or what about toilets?" may be left completely unplanned.

Attached: area-51-2037418_1920_16beb825c0c_large.jpg (750x563, 102K)

Oh, sure, they probably will have their water bottles with them, but after couple of hours in Nevada desert, those bottles will be empty. How will they refill them if there is no supply already present? Nobody has planned for that shit.

And even if all those people would somehow get there, it's a long way to the middle of nowhere. How can all of them get hotel accommodation in the nearest town (which has a few crammy hotels and maybe 500 people's worth of accommodation space).

And when they start getting bored or annoyed about the shitty situation in the desert, they will want to get out of there. Probably all of them at the same time. No traffic control for thousands of cars -> roads blocked. They might not even get out there.

Some Burning man festival has huge logistical organisation behind it. they have their own planning committees with special sections for things like first aid, search and rescue cooperation, radio communications, water supply, tent building etc etc. They start planning it like half a year before hand.

I don't even have to start thinking about what will happen in the confrontation between the military and the idiots.
If those tens of thousands of people actually go there, it may be that the military might have to RESCUE THEM! :D

Attached: relief_slider2.jpg (1024x470, 296K)

Just think about some small-scale couple-of-thousand-of-people local municipal festival. Which is held in like a sports arena or convention hall or something.

Even that requires preparation from the organizers of the meeting. Things like parking arrangements, crowd control, food stalls... and even then there will be queues at toilets.
And that is in the middle of a city.

Planning that sort of thing in the middle of the desert... If I was a local mayor or something, I might consider some special emergency arrangements just to ensure that those idiots don't turn it into a mass tragedy.

Attached: Mayor.jpg (224x320, 55K)

Every time I see a thread like this the number keeps growing

>What if 20 people rush?
>What if 200 people rush?
>What if 2000 people rush?
>WHAT IF 10,000 PEOPLE RUSH?!

This thread is top-level schizoautism.

>tfw ywn poison prepositioned water supplies for the 10,000 people with LSD timed to hit as they cross the line

What if it's just a veiled suicide attempt by people who have just given up?

If i wanted to do an assisted an hero i would want to be buzzed by an A-10 too

>thousands of square miles around the base are off-limits.
>its rocky/sandy mountains.
>limited access points/roads.

They would'nt get within 50 miles of the base before they're bottle necked at a checkpoint and it looks like the 401 freeway in L.A. on a Friday on a holiday weekend.

It wasn't some random fucking location they chose. It was picked BECAUSE its so remote and difficult to access.

I think at this point it's up to 1.2 million signed up to go and about another 1 million interested

So let's say that they all get there, about 1 million to 2 million depending on how many actually show up. They'd all get turned back the moment they step foot within the 20 mile radius near the base and it's area of "ownership" per say.

If they didn't and they got within 5 miles of the area surrounding the base, not the actual base mind you because there's about a 20 mile area of pure fucking desert surrounding the base. They'd either get hit with
Non Lethal Force which would be a mix of
>Gas grenades
>LRADs
>Psychological warfare of whatever kind
>Dazzlers (directed energy weapons meant to blind assailants)

IF they somehow have not been turned back by now which is a big if considering most people would not want to stay in a place where you're constantly getting berated and are suffering from a borderline heat stroke, they would get met with extremely lethal force and we all know how lethal the American military can get if provoked enough. At that point about 80% to 90% of the fuckers there would be running as fast as possible in the opposite direction after they just saw 10% get mowed down like the Lakota.

What if the give everyone a bus ride through the base? All the secret stuff would be hidden away. It would be a cool thing they could do every year.

Do you think the base guards will fire on the crowds?

It is a MILITARY BASE! If you attack a MILITARY BASE they are authorized to use deadly force.

>mfw it is highly likely that the base has since its popularity began back in 60s

That is has been since decomissioned and all that is left is just abandoned infrastructure with nothing inside.

Very well typed.

Please stop shitting on their ideas. Please. Think about it, we can suddenly be rid of a decent sized chunk of anti 2a hipster cucks.
I’d love seeing 10k snowflakes get lit up by 243s maybe even a mini

I want to go just for the shit show.

Attached: Go_home_your_drunk.gif (200x356, 3.65M)

My God, I should call up my West African friends and have them peddle water. We'll make a fortune!

They're Naruto running, remember? They'll clear the distance to the base in like 5 minutes tops. No need for all that.

If anyone does actually try it, i have my doubts they will but people are retarded so they just might. I just hope some of them make it to the landmines set up around the base, if it does happen there will be some people livestreaming it no doubt and ive always wanted to see what a pov shot of setting off a mine looks like and what better chance do we have than in september. It would also be nice to see what a crowd of people getting shredded by an a-10 would look like, should be pretty comfy viewing if anyone is a big enough retard to do this

Gonna be hilarious, lets amass and "storm" a facility know to RDT&E very advanced DOD systems, one of the most secure sites in the country. Stupid games..

10,000 don't need to rush. They walk and keep walking and if anyone says stop then they rush forward and trample anything in their way.

You can't bottleneck 10,000 people with guns.

>area 51 invasion happens
>tens of thousands of people rush the gates expecting the military to fire or use less than lethal so they have their cameras or phones out for what would surely be the social media event of the century
>only to find a gate and a couple of contractors and a sign saying that it's highly dangerous
>dumb normies rush past the gates with the contractors shrugging, they're not even armed
>they go the 20 miles to the base
>find some empty buildings, some waste
>suddenly a few people start getting nauseous, even start vomiting
>phones suddenly lose signal
>emp hits and their cars refuse to start
>normies begin to panic and run back
>symptoms of ARS begin to hit
>they run, thinking it'll at least be easy to get out with no guards
>their faces when an army of contractors in mopp gear are at the gates, corralling them inside area 51 because they've been irradiated and are dangerous
>mfw us military kills thousands of dumb normies and gets away with it

No, imagine hiring a large container truck, pulling a generator and a dozen or so air conditioned portaloos, a van full of janitors, and a few cars of armed security to protect it all then charge them money to use premium, clean and cool toilets?

They're gonna bottleneck themselves, they're completely unorganized and the infrastructure out there isn't built to handle such numbers traveling in convoy.

The first "No trespassing"-sign is over 25 miles as the crow flies from the base and that's where the FLIR-surveillance starts. After they've trespassed and been spotted doing so they'll have to navigate probably 40+ miles of shitty mountain roads, the majority of which aren't sealed. It'd be well over an hour for ONE car to drive. A convoy would most likely travel slower.

If the guys at A51 have some neat new tech they'd like to test in a live-fire exercise they're gonna have a field day. If not, Creech AFB is 40 miles away which is home to a fucking shitton of Reapers and Predators.

>committing acts of domestic terrorism at one of the most militarily dense areas of the country
>expect to live

Aight