Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1500507201423.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1883306-WTS-keltec-RFB
westernmetal.ca/shooting/lee-precision-classic-turret-press-kit-lp-90304
youtube.com/watch?v=tZXJm9Lprxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for think before posting your feet or toes, for you're own safety, we have a toe 'expert' that frequents cangen and logs peoples feet

nth for making qt CFP operators flustered

Ban all burgers from our threads

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-135715_Chrome.jpg (1072x572, 228K)

where was this post from lmfao i mean he can still be a leaf, many threads ago he mentions he's from B.C

What’s the gucciest handgun I could buy ?

ornamented tokarev

Thats deep cover so he can collect toe pics don't be fooled

im not a burger guys, im from b.c, i said i would stop last thread. i was just memeing in that screencap, i didnt mean anything by it, people call us dogfuckers all the time on Jow Forums. pls, i promise i wont identify you by your gun/toe combo pics, i was given a stern warning from the janny and mod last thread to tone it down.

Attached: 1560972267989.jpg (791x800, 115K)

Attached: wtf2.jpg (421x834, 41K)

Hey guys have you heard nathalie provost is so disappointed in Justin Trudeau she quit the firearms committee

Good, i hope the door broke her fucking big jewish nose on the way out

The left will eat their own

Mares leg. I hear it's the best platform on the market

I would like to say a CZ shadow but i'm gonna get called a fag

Alien by Laugo Arms

Attached: Alien-pistol-13.jpg (2010x1338, 977K)

this?

Attached: 5vclz15zk2a31.jpg (1600x1200, 272K)

Poly80

This.
But customed the fuck out.

Attached: 1562821723937m.jpg (1024x1007, 59K)

Why do people love glocks so much
Not to sound like an brainlet, but all the police shooting videos i watch for entertainment they seem to jam or fuck up a lot. i'm also a poorfag zoomer with a tok but i wanna make my next purchase on a handgun at least anywhere 1000-1500 dollars after i save up my funny money

Attached: 1561503592855.jpg (657x527, 32K)

because glocks are good
i don't know what you mean about cops glocks always jamming, i have never noticed this happening often

any gun if you don't shoot it occasionally, clean it, or limp wrist it, can malfunction

I don't like glocks but in all fairness in my experience and from what I've seen they're as reliable and easy to operate as it gets. In my opinion they don't make great range toys though.

1911’s can get pretty nice with an excellent trigger
If your not planning on carrying I would look at one of those

just b urself

Attached: bee.png (914x1091, 39K)

yeah thinking about it range fun vs high stress life threatening situation could be the difference and reason why

personally, i was thinking of getting a cz or a sig sauer handgun, but i hear a lot of negative stuff about new sigs? can anyone shine a light on that. glocks are not out of the question, but they just look so blocky for my hands

Attached: 1561049483612.jpg (208x464, 22K)

Yeah

Buy a CZ or Browning HP

What kind of sick fetishists are on the govt of Canada's payroll?

>Furry-RCMP officers paid to collect feet and toe pictures on cangen and to identify us

is this real life

Attached: 1559010010799.png (320x320, 90K)

literally my exact reaction, nice choice

based yeah poster

I’m mixed race and I’m pretty sure I have anxiety and I know for sure I have months long bouts of depression. Before I go to a new place (shop, a party or anything) I’ll sit in my car for 10 or 15 minutes preparing myself because I’m genuinely terrified lol

this is a result of being mixed race?

Idk, I’m also a zoomer and we all seem to be like this too

what races?

I’m just a spic, so white and injun, maybe some black too, who knows

maybe we should outlaw miscegenation again

They're fairly cheap, reliable, can take a lot of neglect, have cheap aftermarket mags, easy to source replacement parts, and a lot of aftermarket support if you're into that.
Frankly, I would first make the decision between striker-fired vs. hammer-fired then go from there.

thanks fren

How come reloading setups seem much more expensive in Canada than they do in burgerland? Also, if the only cartridge I plan to reload for the next while is 303 British should I just get a lee loader, or are they just a meme? I don't really have the space for a large setup anyway.

i really suggest reloading with a friend who has one before you commit to buying stuff, you might find it too complicated or hate it, do you know anyone who reloads?

if your gonna reload, i suggest get something non specific you can do a bit of everything. its handy

also most of that price difference is just currency conversion, for example the rock chucker supreme kit is only $50 more here on the canadian amazon vs. american amazon

Sadly I do not. I don't imagine I'll hate reloading, it seems like the perfect task to listen to some podcasts and go.
Do you have a setup you'd recommend?

Best option if I want to load cartridges and shells? is there even a press that does both?

>is there even a press that does both?
i don't believe so, reloading shells can be done with a hand drill though, and a couple other hand tools you just need a roll bead tool to crimp them

how bad of an idea would it be to get a PO box in buffalo or niagara to order a barrel from brownells? it's a handgun barrel, legal length and caliber, i just want it soon, and not wanting to pay the 250 dollar import fee from brownells.

For the fagalagadingdong who wanted a rfb last thread
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1883306-WTS-keltec-RFB

get chadztech armory to import it for you for cheaper

Is it true that GoTenda will have a cheaper price on some stuff in store? I'm an hour away so I don't mind driving but I don't want to ask for a discount off what it says online and look like an idiot.

Cult mentality. Buy literally any other handgun.

Go in there and haggle.

correct, reloading shells is no biggie but it would have been nice. damn. oh well, thanks anyway.
also, to the bootlicking, jannie ass kissing little bitch from last thread, I'm still here.
>muh only newfags use avatars!!!

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

Not sure I want to look like an autist pretending he's in a bazaar to save $50. If it's a known thing I'll do it happily but I'm not into driving two hours to be laughed at by Tendies staff and told to go home.

based

Attached: albertaflag.webm (596x336, 1.09M)

You can buy it online for the cheaper price and pick in store?

westernmetal.ca/shooting/lee-precision-classic-turret-press-kit-lp-90304
This is what i got and it's bolted to small bench
Basically everything you need minus the .303 dies
Id reccomend a turret press like this over a single stage since changing out the dies is a pain and eliminates the need for cartrige holders which is good if you do big batches and have little space
Id also recommend getting the .303 ultimate die set with the collet/neck sizing die because full sizing .303 brass is maybe good for 3-4 times depending on your load whereas neck sizing makes it last 8-10 since the brass will be fireformed to the chamber of your gun

fucking based saskanon t. manertoban

based

>haggling with the chinese.

just go in, they usually have in-store specials on caselots of ammo, or shit that is too expensive to ship.

I wish. I've heard of people getting slightly lower prices in person if it's over the $300 limit for free shipping, since they then don't have to pay CanPar. Just trying to confirm it before I make a fool of myself.

In many cases single stage presses are fast than multi stage if you know what you're doing, a lot of the complications the turret presses add ruin any speed advantage.

is it bluepilled to buy from cambodian tire if its a good deal?

>cambodian tire
>good deal
[x] doubt

if its a deal, its a deal.

The only issue ive ever encountered with this kit was with the auto drum that can be used on either style of press
They essentially do the same thing and its honestly a matter of preference/cost
These do not have alot of complications in my experience and I just find them marginally more convenient compared to the old lee single stage i had

what is it, and how good a deal is it?

based based user

based dubs of based based anonposting

Are SW1911s good for the money?

Attached: IMG_8890.jpg (2492x1692, 1.05M)

holy fuck based

Based western separatist

Attached: 8F6869D8-909C-4587-BF8C-C24EE7F8E1D5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

I got my my rifle at Canadian Tire because it was the best value available. Don't let what others think of you slow down your life.
whats wrong with CT anyway?

Attached: IMG_3849.jpg (1536x2048, 613K)

>whats wrong with CT anyway?
terrible prices typically

yeah, the rule of thumb for buying things there is to buy it when it's on sale, not when you need it. It sounds fucked up but its true. Or else they gouge you like a fuck doll. fair enough

18yo noguns working on mowing grass on farms so I can afford the CFSC for the PAL and RPAL. I wanna save up 300-400 and then book it as soon as I can. After I finish the course, what kind of paperwork am I in for? Also please recommend a cheap but reliable first gun. I was gonna try learning how to assemble an AR because I've heard its cheap and easy. yeah

Anyone have any experience with the Beretta 92S police trade ins on gotendies? They're cheap and I want a cheap 9mm

When I did my safety course for PAL and RPAL ages ago they gave you the forms and envelopes to fill out during the course and you'd literally just mail that shit in when you completed the course.

What camo pattern works best for ontario forests?

You can always check local classifieds, that's how I was able to get a Lee loader, brass, a dry tumbler and other reloading stuff for $200

>Also please recommend a cheap but reliable first gun.

SKS is not a meme, it is cheap and reliable and fine as a first gun. Ammo is cheap, too.

>Tfw no Canadian tires in my city sell firearms

Just be aware, if you rely on ranges to shoot, that some ranges will not allow steel core ammo, which comblock surplus is.

sorry to hear that, where the fuck?

Same

Winnipeg my friend, but the again with all the meth heads here killing people over $20 I'm not surprised

Am I using this sling correctly?

Attached: FD27CC8B-3325-4234-B491-E056D782E8EE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

The one on Leila does. Just need to look and remember where the fun stores are, the one in Selkirk and Steinbach sell as well :)

>t. also from winni

oh.....
youtube.com/watch?v=tZXJm9Lprxc

>risking exposing your toes or feet by taking a picture of your gun on the floor

you're lucky, because he's here

My feet are real ugly rn, I have ringworm on my left foot, he wouldn’t want to see them

They're music was meh at best. I feel that most people enjoyed their music because they represent a really underrepresented group, not to mention they're from Winnipeg and Winnipegers jack off to anything even remotely related to the city that makes it big.

that's very good to know, i found a PAL/RPAL course in my town a few weeks ago but i had no money at the time. i figure it should only take me two weeks to make enough money. i'll take the course as soon after that as i can.
>SKS is not a meme
haha you read my mind user, i was thinking of an SKS just because i heard its cheap. after i got that i'd be really interested in getting a handgun. i have a hard-on for big irons, are there any good revolver models in canada for under say 500?

post ringworm

Attached: skirrup.gif (400x300, 2.53M)

how the fuck did you get ring worm

Not him but imo the SKS are hit or miss. People either accept them or don't like them. I guess you won't be out much if you don't since it's cheap as fuck though. You should also pre-emptively sign up for the equipment exchange on CGN if you haven't already, might make your buying/selling a bit cheaper.

>I wanna save up 300-400
You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, kiddo

Homo
Easy, working all the time in a hot kitchen with sweaty feet and wearing socks which lets fungus develop

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Attached: 1559528788697.png (650x500, 39K)