What kind of guns would they have?

Jow Forums what would each member use for a gun if the Fellowship of the Ring was given the choice?

Attached: Fellowship.png (908x394, 943K)

Dumbledore would almost certainly use a cz because he thinks he's better than everyone else.

Gimli and Legolas are both princelings of ancient rival races. They would both be trying to outdo each other with super expensive Gucci shit.

Aragorn starts off with something tried and true like an ordinary service rifle with maybe some useful attachments but later gets an upgrade to some hyper advanced elven tech like a G11

All of the hobbits except Frodo are packing Hi point glawk fawties with ridiculously extended mags so they can shoot all the way through second breakfast and noonsies.

Frodo has been gifted by Bilbo a genuine GI bringback 1911 or other antique but still cool gun. Maybe a Webley service pistol.

Gandalf is literally a divine being and is packing some kind of superatomic laser gun that shoots nuclear missiles. But he doesn’t have a lot of ammo and generally refuses to use it.

I was thinking Legolas might have some very high precision, elegantly crafted semi auto rifle with irons and a scope; whereas Gimli would be packing some finely machined, high caliber AR with low rate of fire.

Sure. And the elven rifle is made of some stupidly expensive wood with a barrel that took expert smiths a hundred years to forge or some nonsense. While Gimli’s AR has had the chrome lining applied by the finest Dwarven gunsmiths.

Almost did a FTFY with *AR10, but realized you said high-caliber so I'm assuming 7.62/.308

Frodo would use a glock 19 because he's a fucking handlet

Maybe the IMI Galil for Gimli since he's technically a Jew in fantasy form?

He could also have a Desert Eagle .50 that he wields akimbo as if they were modern substitutes for those throwing axes he carried.

Strider - M1A and an M1911. Later recieves a magic SCAR17 that never malfunctions

Boromir - M249, a sawed off side by side, and a flare gun that shoots out a big green middle finger visible to all Orcs/Uruks in the immediate vicinity

Legolas - Remington XM2010 in 300 WM and an FN five-seven. Won't stop talking about how his guns are more accurate than Gimli's

Gimli - Benelli M4 and a Holland & Holland double rifle in 475 Nitro Express. Won't stop talking about how his guns have more stoppan powah than Legolas'.

Gandalf - Flame thrower, M240 mounted on an exoskeleton, Laser range finder with C130 gunships on demand, satellite comms for aerial evacuation. Refuses to use any of them and just keeps winking suggestively at the halflings.

Frodo - A magic Winchester 1873 that never malfunctions.

Pippin - the power of friendship. Later recieves an M4

Merry - a shitload of weed. Later recieves an SA80

Sam - A Beretta 92fs and the largest testicles on Middle Earth. Swears he's not a fag but wont stop talking about Frodo

>Gandalf

Going 1960s themed here
Strider uses an M1 Garand and later upgrades to an early AR-15. Secondary is a SW Model 27

Legolas uses a sporterized SMLE with a scope. Secondary is a BHP with adjustable sights.

Gimli uses an M60. Secondary is a sawed off Ithaca 37.

Boromir uses a G3. Secondary is a 1911.

Gandalf uses an MP5 with straight mags. Secondary is a Luger.

Frodo uses a magic Winchester 94.

Sam uses an M1 Carbine.

Pippin uses an Auto 5.

Merry uses an M3 grease gun.

this

>frodo
an M1 carbine with NV scope that he never uses

>samwise
dual mac-10s

>aragorn
M14

>gimli
M60

>legolas
arctic warfare

>Gandalf
positronic rifle hooked up to Tokyo-3s entire electrical grix with underslung shotgun
Tokyo isnt around on middle earth, so he just shoots the shotgun

>boromir
M1 garand

>mary and pippin
glock 17s

It's bait

Aragorn:
Starts out with a good quality but not luxury-tier rifle; ends up with some kind of legendary high-end piece of the sort that Legolas might carry, only bigger.

Gandalf:
One of those super-anachronistic pieces, like a 15th century cartridge-loading rifle, flintlock revolving rifle, or a roman-candle type rifle. Magically enhanced, of course.

Legolas: An incredibly ornate and expensive double rifle in a modest but flat shooting long-range caliber; something like a Peter Hofer in .300 Win Mag. For sidearms: a brace of equally ornate LeFaucheux pinfire revolvers, or LePage pepperboxes.

Gimli: A Nock volley gun or blunderbuss and a fuckhuge black powder double rifle; 4 or 8 bore.

Hobbits: 5-6 inexpensive, unreliable, no-name percussion pistols each, most of which are in different calibers which often causes confusion when it comes time to reload.

Frodo: Elgin cutlass pistol

Boromir: Schuetzen rifle

>Legolas: An incredibly ornate and expensive double rifle in a modest but flat shooting long-range caliber; something like a Peter Hofer in .300 Win Mag

Attached: 354-re-1600.jpg (1260x775, 132K)

>G11
>Elven
Are you retarded on purpose?

>C130 gunships
Those fucken eagles.

This is frighteningly accurate.

Gimly: RPK or a G21, heavy powerful and sturdy as hell, like dwarfs and thekr armor and wraponry.

Legolas: probably a skeletoniued HK417 DMR, precise, relatively Lightweight and fast and yet super powerful, just like his bow.

Boromir and Aragorn at the beginning: a tried and true Battle rifle like an FAL or G3.
Aragorn would get a G11 later on by the elves as Narsil.
Perhaps just a gucci'd out 416/433.

The hobbits would all get basic bitch Glocks or perhaps MP5s, but Frodo would might get an MP7 or a MCR by Bilbo instead of Stiv.

Gandalf: dunno, a somehow suoer lightweight MG42?
He's by far the most powerful so he must habe something ridiculous.
Perhaps a 40mm grenadelauncher, a 20mm rifle with airburst ammo or something.
Later on when he's reborn, something even stronger.

did Gimli have a sidearm? Seems that this would be appropriate.

Attached: main-qimg-c15ba331ba7f0dddfbe9dedc0e25f089.jpg (602x339, 67K)

>merlin

I'd have given Gimli some super fancy italian shotgun like a Benelli

Aragorn starts off with a pretty bog standard AR-15 (might actually be an M16 in disguise) before switching to a SCAR H or HK416

>legolas
>scope
>implying that elves need them
Excuse me lads but what the actual fuck? Legolas can see 15 fucking miles away and see motherfuckers on horses and shit. He would be all irons flexin on Gimli for having an optic.
Remember that elves see the world as flat so planet curvature and visual horizon limitations are out the window.

>42063840 here
I'm not sure why you included me in that list, I didn't say a damn thing about a scope. The very fact that I suggested a *double* rifle--typically a very short-range weapon--in a long-range caliber ought to tell you that I was counting on his superhuman abilities in order for the gun to be useful.

Martini-Henry rifles for all

Iron sights aren't graceful enough and Legolas wants to count the pores on the orc 20 miles away.

legolas would carry a sharps

>Iron sights aren't graceful enough
Go look at high end shit like Holland & Holland and tell me that's not elegant. Fucking elephant ivory beads, platinum-inlaid folding leaves with engraving everywhere....

based