I'm an europoor and I was discussing with other europoors about owning a gun to prevent an aggression and they say it's...

I'm an europoor and I was discussing with other europoors about owning a gun to prevent an aggression and they say it's not worth it because aggressors, for example 1 vs 3 aggressors, would overcome me and steal my gun. What are the odds I get paralyzed from freaking out and can't shoot anyone or I get disarmed?

Attached: glock 42.jpg (458x458, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wjq6cn0To
ocala.com/news/20190711/summerfield-homeowner-injured-kills-2-intruders-with-ar-15
m.youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY
google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries?context=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see a point here. Criminals are pussies, you shoot one the rest most likely will scatter

much greater if you're unarmed than if you actually had something to keep yourself from getting raped

fpbp

The problem is that if I get armed (at the moment you can't run around armed here where I live) then the aggressors too will be armed so I would be at disadvantage

This asian lady had no problem fighting off Tyrone, DeShawn, and LaQuan.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wjq6cn0To

Your state of armament has nothing to do with their state of armament.

>I'm at a disadvantage if I have a gun.
>I'm much safer if I can't defend myself.
How the fuck are yuros so retarded?

No don't you get it. If I'm not armed then no one will be. It makes perfect sense.

If you had a knife, yes numbers could overwhelm you.
It's not the same with a gun.
The only limit is your magazine capacity.
This is why cuckfornia capacity bans hurt innocents.

>The problem is that if I get armed then the aggressors too will be armed

How so, sweetie? Is it a quantum effect that converges guns into or out of existence in your opponents' hands the instant you touch one or let go, like a kung fu movie?

Dumbest thing I have heard today
SUMMERFIELD — Marion County sheriff’s officials say a homeowner armed with an AR-15 shot and killed two intruders and was injured himself during a home invasion robbery in Summerfield Wednesday night.

Two other robbery suspects — Robert John Hamilton, 19, of Ocala, and Seth Adam Rodriguez, 22, of Belleview — were detained near the scene, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

Nigel Doyle, 22, of Summerfield, and Keith Jackson Jr., 21, Ocala, were killed. The homeowner, whose name was not released by the Sheriff’s Office, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday afternoon.

Source:ocala.com/news/20190711/summerfield-homeowner-injured-kills-2-intruders-with-ar-15

Nah theyre wrong, but at the same time what they speak of is a major threat in a hand to hand combat scenario.
Obviously if you have your wits about you youd be able to recognize a threat, but if someone snuck up on you and got you before you could defend yourself then youd be in trouble considering you have a gun they could disarm from you and use against you.
However have situational awareness is an important part in these scenarios and often a major factor in surviving violent encounters.

Another one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg

That makes zero sense...
If anything, you would be unarmed, while the aggressors would be armed. Even if they weren't armed, they would still have the advantage over you if you were both unarmed. Numbers>skill in fist fights almost every time.
Being armed with firearms, even if it's arming both you and your aggressor, only helps even the playing field in your favor.

And another one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY

really hope this is bait, otherwise you might have brain damage

yeah sure but youre too fixated on the tool itself its just about having the option to protect yourself and if you had a gun as pictured would be easy to feign pull your wallet out and get the first shot off but if you dont have the weapon your only option is to run. since you seem more worried about someone taking your gun and using it against you just start doing sprints and run away if you cant be sure youd be able to fight

>most likely
What happens if they don't?

I was being sarcastic. I'm not OP.

Then you shoot the others.

>1vs 3 agressors
Just pull the trigger 3 times

What if more ppl than bullets? What if they got bigger guns than me? What do I do then.

>because aggressors, for example 1 vs 3 aggressors, would overcome me and steal my gun.
Well then, you’ll just steal it back from them. I mean, if it’s that easy to take a gun from an armed person, then if they take it from you, you’ll just take it right back.

Like a week ago in the U.S. a guy used an ar 15 in defence against 4 home invaders, killing 2. As long as they don't get a complete drop on you you're fine.

>they say it's not worth it because aggressors, for example 1 vs 3 aggressors, would overcome me and steal my gun.
Well, from someone that lives in a shitty place, south-america, and used to be a shooting instructor (no that that matters, mind you) your friends are full of shit and know nothing about real life. Since you ask, if you have multiple aggressors, you shoot and keep shooting until they go down. You just have to move your finger, if it is at extreme close range, you don`t even have to aim!
>What are the odds I get paralyzed from freaking out and can't shoot anyone or I get disarmed?
Google videos of drill to train under stress.
>The problem is that if I get armed (at the moment you can't run around armed here where I live) then the aggressors too will be armed so I would be at disadvantage
Let`s assume for a moment than that is true. Do you think that you will be left alone because yuu are more harmless? Big LOL, Do you think that there`s some kind of honor in the street and that thugs will only fight someone that can fight back and leave those that can not alone? Is exactly the opposite.
Samel Colt made all men equal.

>Criminals are pussies, you shoot one the rest most likely will scatter
This. Supported by surveillance camera footage of DGUs as well.

Yeah I agree this is bullshit, the only valid point is more guns = also more criminals armed, you can't win a 1 v 3 using guns, better alive and robbed than dead ON THE STREET.
It is not

>What if more ppl than bullets? What if they got bigger guns than me? What do I do then.

You die but take more people to the grave. Is still better than going alone.

>They can stop us all.

Then you grow wings and fly away

If only you had read the thread
Welcome to Jow Forums new friend

You die.
In all seriousness, having a gun of your own is going to increase your chances of survival in a conflict regardless of how well armed the aggressor is. Nothing is going to guarantee your safety - you make the call.

Then you should have had a bigger magazine.

Worst case scenario is you die defending yourself, which is still better than dying curled in a fetal position begging for your life like a pathetic coward.

Studies show that you're less likely to be killed or seriously injured in an attack if you're armed, but go ahead and make whatever stupid gamble you want though.

Are your agressors suicidal? Do they just throw caution to the wind because their sole goal is to kill you, personal safety be damned?
No, because they are humans too. A gun even being presented causes most thugs to piss their pants and run or give up immediately, and if not, the first shot will make the rest run.

>more guns = also more criminals armed,
Really? Say that to Brazil or Mexico, they didn`t get the memo, come to think to it, neither the UK.
>you can't win a 1 v 3 using guns,
Yes you can.
>better alive and robbed than dead ON THE STREET.
Did you sign a contract with your robbers that they would not harm you if you don`t oppose resistance?

If they want to leave you dead in the street, they don't need guns to do it.

You're so new it's painful

>you can't win a 1 v 3 using guns
Yes you can. There are multiple videos in this thread that clearly demonstrate you can win 1 v 3 with a gun. Stop being an idiot.

If they want to leave you dead in the street, pray they have a gun so atleast it's fast and less painful.

Suggest me guns that fit in pockets, I'm a total newbie, is a glock 42 any good?

Well, gun is a serious thing, if the aggressors see it, they might run. Unlikely but still possible.

Think about it. Does that make any kind of logical sense? Or does that sound like some anti gun propaganda they picked up? It’s the latter dude. In no way will you ever encounter 3 thugs on the streets and they charge you and start running sideways on the walls and dodging bullets matrix style. Then one of the bad guys grabs your gun and says “heh! You would have been safer unarmed, idiot!”

If you are going to put it in your pocket, you want something with safety, so no Glock.
Taurus slim if you are in a budget.

no safety is better.
You really should have a pocket holster if you're going to pocket carry

It's way more likely that they'll run than not actually.

J frame

Well studies say your friends are stupid
google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries?context=amp

Based as fuck

fit and kill faggot what’s wrong you euros these days, cucked out
>my friends say if I fight I will lose so is best to just surrender

I'm going to clear this up for you dumb euroniggers:

If you did not see those three lightbulb headed fucks coming from a mile away, it is your fault. If you let them steal your firearm, it is your fault. IF YOU DIE, IT IS YOUR FAULT.

Part of the mindset required to carry a firearm is an awareness that a malefactor may appear at any time.

Attached: 1562873393526.jpg (665x768, 84K)

I'm for guns. They are not my friends though, it was an online thread

as a matter of natural law. If 3 attackers are willing to press an attack knowing you have a weapon, you have a bigger problem then them gaining control of it. Not having a gun isn’t going to save you.
If 3 dudes are already up on you, and they have knives ready to go, you in for some pain regardless.

Edge aside, you pull a gun fully prepared to use it, the dynamic changes very quickly. If you aren’t prepared for that then don’t bother carrying one

Guy's, you're not being helpful. I dont want some Muslim to kill me.

No muslims here

>No muslims here
Sure thing, Muhammad.