Just wondering- suppressor science

These 2 muzzle brakes sold online are perfectly legal muzzle brakes that dont reduce sound. But if you were to shoud them in a metal tube, which one would be quieter? A or B?
Heres A:

Attached: 08D3A512-F0C2-480F-8BF5-90C720572F88.jpg (1000x1000, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=NAPA&tbm=lcl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And?..

And heres B:

Attached: FC683B2D-9A04-4D45-8995-4D2D488B24C3.jpg (1000x1000, 241K)

No difference, both shit.
B is better if used as muzzle brake tho.

without a meter you probably couldnt tell the difference. Neither look particularly good as there's a ton of wasted potential space between the baffles.

Why better?

Angle, dummy. Vertical recoil sucks.

By vertical you mean along the direction of the barrel and bullet? The recoil on b will be deflected up or down or left or right depending on which way the brake is turned. The recoil on a will only be in the direction of the bullet because the walls are flat perpendicular to bullet path. Am i misunderstanding you?

Attached: 1521598873513.png (500x506, 114K)

Neither would be that good, you'd be better off with a 'solvent trap' instead.
That said, often these listings are watched by or even placed honeypots by feds, so I would recommend against ordering them online, pay for them with cash only at a brick and mortar store if you can find them.

It's not immoral in itself, and it's not a crime if you're not caught, but getting caught for this shit will SUCK.

Wouldnt the feds be liable if they sold this shit themselves even tho they classify it as illegal? Its like the feds selling real drugs and then busting the users- they cant do it without incriminating themselves.
any non legit online vendor would be blocked immediately by the feds if it was selling stuff they deemed illegal.

you don't blend in at all, agent. Stop encouraging people to break the law.

Im not an atf agent.
I have anger issues and i usually vent them online attacking tyrannical organizations like the dea and atf.
If some vendor was selling heroin or fentanyl that got ups or fedexed to your doorstep in america it would be shut down in about 48 hours. The fact that these muzzle brakes are sold without issue is because they arent silencer parts like sigs rifle with the threaded muzzle brake. Sig got shut down immediately. Yet these muzzle brakes are still sold everywhere because they are legit muzzle brakes. Long muzzle brakes are better than short ones. Nobody is going to get in trouble for thinking long muzzle work well and look cool on their gun.

The feds don't care, it's outright entrapment but the prison industrial complex needs new slaves.

Yeah. The bullshit will end though.
Eventually there will be enough acid thrown into the faces of tyrannical gov agents who shoot dogs and the dog shootings will stop.

Attached: C09C7944-C1B5-4E79-8A1D-9A51450587B1.jpg (680x383, 40K)

I wonder if a 4003 NAPA filter would fit over it

Attached: 1557140995196.png (919x1431, 492K)

0/10 stop

Hey leftypol

Kys fag
Hey piggy boy ron paul fans are more right wing than your ass, and we jerk off to vids of cops getting blown away all day long.
Take your pig ass and get the fuck off my board, you shit eating faggot

>keeping nogs subservient on welfare
>inventing bullshit plans and laws to draft in people to do slave labor for immoral corporations
>said corporations also lobby to maintain unjust laws in order to protect their unethical business model
>having a problem with any of this heinous and unconstitutional shit is being a leftist
I'll drop you out of the helicopter before the commie just on goddamn principle, fuck you bootlicker.

What's the context on that image? Is he a fed who got what he deserved?

there are $13 "fuel filter" kits for "automotive use only" on amazon. I want one but not enough to get put on a watchlist for the novelty.

Attached: pigs.jpg (400x299, 22K)

Nice post.

>context on that image
I think getting acid attacked is worse than death. Pigs and dea and atf deserve to be acid attacked in my opinion. If there was a vid of a dog shooting agent getting acid attacked, id jerk off to it religiously

This isn't working agent.

You aren't agitating anyone here officer.

Do you have a NAPA store near you? They probably sell them

Take it easy man.
I can tell youre poor bc of the gullible position you seem to be taking.
Im not going to say anything to cut you down because being poor and stupid like your poor and stupid parents is enough of a bitch itself.
Maybe if you start seeing things my well youll get a clue what its like to be able to make real money.

Bootlickers are usually dismissive, you're conditioned to love thugs in uniform.

nobody has a NAPA near them. Its clearly a chinese seller. Who else would be able to do an aluminum threaded tube plus 6 cups for $12?

So it's either lurking Commies trying to be subversive or it's Feds trying to honeypot, which one is it?

>nobody has a NAPA near them. Its clearly a chinese seller
I have a NAPA store 15 min from my house

This isn't working.

>nobody has a NAPA near them
google.com/search?q=NAPA&tbm=lcl

What is, your dick?

Why you posting that guy for? He was acid splashed by his ugly ass girlfriend (no fucking joke) and is now suing police. Poor representation of your post faggot

goddam your agitation attempt broke down fast

Not as fast as your dick.

Semantics. Dude looks like a cop at least.

How would this one do as a suppressor compared to the two in the OP?

Attached: 83AF2BF4-F143-4469-8FB5-A33BD8DFD3AF.jpg (340x270, 37K)

That outright looks like a suppressor core.

are you actually retarded or do you think they have to actually possess what they are supposedly selling in order to entrap you

this

This baffles look absurdley thick, and like they're taking up a lot of storage for years to expand into.