Fortify this position

Fortify this position

Attached: house in field.jpg (2048x1365, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbkZyfbOY4E
desuarchive.org/k/thread/42049154/#42065026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Ticks, lots and lots of ticks and make sure they are carrying that disease that turns you into a vegan forever.

fug I wanna live there

Attached: 1563003472067.jpg (720x1280, 259K)

burn it all down, build 2 story mud hut with 3ft thick walls, job done

How about I just make a big backstop and make it a private range

I assume I have the help of at least a squad with me.

>dig trenches and fighting positions around house
>fortify walls of house with sandbags full of the soil
>position at least one automatic weapon on 2nd story
>place incendiary devices in a tactical way outside the perimeter
>if enemy attacks then certain incendiaries will be detonated and a fire will burn them

I’d probably also setup at least one or two ambush holes outside the perimeter in order to shoot the enemy in the back or get at their flanks. That’s stretching manpower thin though.

>using incendiaries
>in a big, dry wheat field that your house is in the middle of

Fuck me running look at how cozy this is
I'd give my third nut to live there

pillow fort in the living room and a shit ton of .22 rifles

>trench acts as fire break
>use tools to clear away dried vegetation from house.

I start digging.

Ghosts.

Set on fire, only a fool would enter a burning building

Hesco fort on the outside, sandbag wall on the inside.

This

>pillow fort in the living room and a shit ton of .22 rifles
lol, probably the most Jow Forums answer in this thread.

*lights the grass on fire upwind of the house

Why discourage intruders with fortifications when i can let them come to me?

Attached: eustace.png (500x386, 116K)

House burnt down, struck by lightning if memory serves. Sort of one of the Oregon countryside landmarks, now gone like tears in the rain.

If no one can tell, that house is structurally unstable and prone to collapse. Any fortification of it would be a total waste. So heres what to do, in order.
>go inside
>burn it down around you because you're fucked

Attached: 1554409966514.jpg (625x720, 94K)

Tear the house apart for lumber to use to reinforce trenches on what looks to be an elevated position to the left of the photo

only correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=JbkZyfbOY4E
>Not pulling a Kapkan on their asses
Based

Attached: 1538703784254.jpg (633x620, 81K)

I don't understand the nail board on the stairs. Couldn't that be easily kicked?

Turn it into a citadel.
You make Earth walls, a trench surrounding the walls with one pontoon like entrance.

>burn down house
>make bunker
>???
>profit!

>fort squidward is all but impenetrable!

Could you imagine how fucking shitty it would be to have to fight a war in a prairie? There's nothing to take cover behind for miles.

^ this. Unless you get rid of the grain for acres and acres you are fucked. Grain has a huge amount of energy. Fortify away. You will be roasted like pigs.

Kursk

Do you see how it is in uninhabitable condition? How it has now doors or windows? Isn't it convenient that it's so out in the open, strikingly constrasting?

Go ahead. Raid it you alphabet buttfuckers. By the time you kick in the door and shoot the pillow I fashioned into a decoy dog, I'll be detonating the barrels of anfo in the basement.

Get a stamp for this dick.

Couple snippers inside. A few snippers outside in foxholes with ghillie suits.

plant several sensors around.

You'd still get blown up by mortars. There's no way to stop those.

walk two hundred yards to the left and dig holes in the ground
houses a shit

Attached: 1544944485007.png (215x373, 166K)

landmines and a hunting rifle.

done.

Whoa, settle down bud.. this is just a thread for fun.

Kinda the shitty thing about living in fields, your house is the tallest thing around

I am fortifying this position.

Attached: e54.png (301x767, 537K)

I'd say to go full V.C. and just dig tunnels under the place, use scrap wood from inside the house to help reinforce or make rudimentary traps.

>drones your house

Nothing personnel

Attached: 41xgjPGILRL._SX425_.jpg (425x472, 21K)

No way in fuck the house in this scenario would bear the weight of all that sand

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek

Attached: 1991FF8F-5A81-4A2D-8429-EEFE505B0E20.jpg (708x388, 279K)

If you can source 300 nails for a board you can probably spare two or three to nail it to the stairs also.

You should also use some nails to nail the nail boards on the stairs.

>don't forget to barb wire the chimney

Are they afraid of Santa?

Not anymore.

Plant cactus's around the house in a several mile perimeter.

Attached: Alberta cacti best cacti.png (2518x1024, 322K)

Mines lots of mines

no need. Danzig already lives there

Ideally in an ethnostate you don't need to fortify it. Because you don't have people inheritaly hostile to you when you are all the same. However, having a property like that you may need a dog, a handgun and a rifle/shotgun.
No more than that.

Fuck off back to /pol fag

Yikes

If a state exists, then they are inherently hostile.

fuck off back to hell rabbi

Throat a fat log and neck yourself, insufferable antisemite faggot that you are Noone would notice or care.

Dig a basement under it and collapse the rest. With luck, nobody will realize you're there.

Based Roy Batty poster

>traditional stone german house
yes, they do

>Ramshackle wooden farmhouse left abandoned in a field for 100 years
Pay attention to the fucking scenario we are discussing you faggot

And the suffocate because you’ve literally put your self in a wild fire

Fill it with nigs

IMPERIAL FIST ! Your fortifications are weak ! Your structures falls, much like your primarch ! Will you bawl and shriek fist ? Will you bawl and shriek ?!

Attached: u9yp570u387z (1).jpg (601x718, 91K)

Wholesome kek.

Lmao
You have a shovel. Go dig a trench loser.

Trenches and Punji pits

step 1: encase the shack in an exoskeleton of sorts to keep it in one piece
step 2: lift the shack off the spot and put it down somewhere else
step 3: dig a hole the size of the shack & 20 feet deep
step 4: build a mold for an outer wall extending two feet above ground, drop a ton of rebar in the mold & leave couple "windows" on each wall above ground
step 5: fill the mold with concrete, build stairs from the bottom to half-way up, pour a thick reinforced concrete floor, build another flight of stairs the rest of the way to the top
step 6: cover the rest of the shell (sans a hole for the stairs) with a thick slab of reinforced concrete
step 7: drop the shack on top of what now looks like an above-ground foundation, anchor the shack in place
steps XYZ: ???
you now have a two-story fortified home with an expendable shack on top for camouflage

what the fuck does Patrick Noone have to do with this, you fucking yid subhuman kikefaggot?

>not living in the mountains in the first place

First mistake

Fill attic with jugs half-full of gasoline.
Fill basement with explosives.
Set up short strings of salute firecrackers on ground floor near windows.
Connect remote detonators to each of these things.
Observe house from concealed sniper nest facing house half a mile away.
Use suppressed bot-action scoped sniper rifle to quietly shoot Intruders each time you simultaneously detonate a short string of salutes.
Rig front door to fire shotgun placed behind it below floorboards up through the threshold when door is breached.
Randomly scatter dummies holding you guns throughout house.
Install pressure switches under three consecutive steps on the staircase to release smoke & flash grenades/bombs at top of stairflight.
Count to sixty after you see smoke while entire entry team is inside before detonating fuel in attic to produce fire.
Detonate explosives in cellar at your discretion when second team is inside rescuing first team to maximize casualties.
Drink an ice cold beer, leave sniper nest stealthily, and wander over "to see what all the fuss is about."
When the personnel outside maintaining command & perimeter turn away from you to look at the burning house, shoot them in the back of the head with subsonic rounds from your .22 caliber pocket derringer.
Take their weapons to finish the job.

Attached: rutger2.jpg (842x417, 31K)

desuarchive.org/k/thread/42049154/#42065026

That place makes me think of how this particular user who screams and cries out loud would live out at.

Well... that was something, did we just listen to a man mentally break down or Antman's voice for the first time?

The fuck did i just listen to?

>like tears in the rain
>the
wtf user

Let my sister make bread out of the cereal and a nuke won't put a dent in your barricades

Except cops tend to be white for the most part and act just like their Jewish masters tell them to

Based

I thought you mean the picutre when you said "in this scenario", obligatory faggot

interesting enough this image has been used for a book made by some unkown italian author

Attached: liberazioneandreapietrangeli.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>Fortify this position

Camo mortar pit 90M back to the left spiderholes 100 M all around, booby trap the building leave a thermal cam on the top of it with a ninja motorised head for observation

>bitterness intensifies

Attached: Didnt+know+iron+warriors+were+secretly+slavs+_1fbd0a6b34e69bb9f8617cf3eac2df8f.jpg (811x573, 113K)

>image
nO!

New wimdows and a ring doorbell.

Gats

lone star tick
>ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE FUEL

Seriously, fuck lone star ticks and everything they’ve ever touched, those things are my biggest fear, steak is my favorite food and I’ll be damned if some fucking bug is gonna make me allergic to it.

Based

yeah

just toss some barbed wire

>pour oil arounf house
>dip yourself and o2 tank in vinegar
>throw spark
there fortyfied

yeah