Jow Forumsangaroos Australia General

ABF stay mad edition
previous Want a bang license?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1n7zP5rkHUmjJCDFaaZ3ohS8gmH6E7KOvGtiY-eF7Img/edit?usp=sharing
New to optics?
>docs.google.com/document/d/1b3CX9GJXCT_CPuZSAJu9OPHzio91dr5RwaHeNLr83Wg/edit?usp=sharing
Stats and facts about Australian bans and buy backs, and how it failed to rid the country of category D weapons (semi auto centrefires).
>foaa.com.au/buy-back-statistics-and-australia-stock-of-firearms-compiled-in-1998/

Berika Category B straight-pull shotgun banned by border force, recall notices being sent out this week. Category A and B weapons now subject to appearance laws at the border, regardless of state regulation (Queensland for example).
youtube.com/watch?v=gpLXf8rawqc
youtube.com/watch?v=OFMlU_SqDiA

If you haven't already seen the videos above, next post will show what will happen to your Berika if you hand it in to your supplier to get modified to the ABF's standard.

Attached: Australian Border Force.jpg (1345x757, 188K)

Your berika will be either destroyed, and you can fight for compensation, or turned into pic related (bottom) but black.

Attached: berika.png (590x354, 242K)

what if you just spray painted it white or blue m8

doesn't matter, the ABF now uses AR-15 "silhouettes", so if they compare your new A/B rifle or shotgun to it, and it looks similar, it's a no.

which one of you Jow Forumsunts bought the k98

wish it was me

shameless bump

Attached: 1498f6fa7613bbf88d7c84e7d190e2cf.jpg (649x487, 30K)

I think were the only two m8

Attached: frenaus.png (657x527, 44K)

let's just keep the thread alive till the wagies knock off

Attached: 1555203175943.jpg (605x800, 139K)

the thread was a lot more active yesterday

How are we today my Jow Forumslansmen ?
It's raining so I'm knocking of early.
Perfect weather to Chace a few pigs.
I've bought my self a ripping little 45 colt carbine. Going to test it.

Attached: 1bc2b5b43ecb609cd90981d770fe163c.jpg (650x366, 52K)

This community seems to be growing.
We've now got 8 shooters 3 feds 2 ASIO posters and Sam Lee from gun control Australia is lurking.....

Keep up the good work op

Also here you go op.

Attached: IMG_20190717_142556.jpg (718x889, 391K)

Why don't you guys unjust by moving away from civilization? Then you can build/buy all the guns you could get.

im not asio you are

Attached: 1556707982386.jpg (473x516, 33K)

>Unroot your life and social responsibilities,because society is mongoloid and retardedly allows government to make blatantly anti-western laws
Wish i could user. I wish i could simply move away and not have to deal with the retardation of it all. But just like everyone else i have a job and dependents to consider.

I bit the bullet and moved to NZ in for funs.
Look how that fucking worked out.

Wow get absolutely dabbed on.

Hi Sam, if you'd like to stay you can have a glass of cordial and some fairy bread but you've got to be polite.

Fuck I know how you feel I was 3 weeks of moving I was waiting for my brother's wedding. I had sold my business. sold my house. Sold my car and had paid a 12 month lease on a house in NZ had all my furniture moved to new Zealand had bought a car in new Zealand. Its honestly taken me all this time to get back on my feet. I lost a lot of money. I've since moved to Darwin and I'm in the process of starting up a business up here. I got burnt hard. I was so close I could taste those semi automatics

hahaha fuck im sorry mate

JUST

Attached: 1530615279458.jpg (736x507, 78K)

The NT is probably the loosest jurisdiction in Australia when it comes to gun laws at least. They're about to bring in a safety class to do your A/B licence so jump on that if you haven't already.

Fuck, that hurts

Attached: 009BA5BB-A03B-4FA1-A205-EA77054E035B.jpg (2048x896, 434K)

Move to Canada guys, you're welcome here. We're no America but the next best thing. Relatively few things trying to kill you as well.

i prefer the heat but thanks m8 ive been to canada once, its fucking cold even in the fall

Wood furniture 607 with aus. flag and kangaroos on the receiver would be h category.
Wish wedgetail would atleast try, what do they have to lose now...

Attached: L 3 prong short grip retracted.jpg (1494x704, 56K)

Come to Texas then, it's hot and dry or hot and humid, plus we've got guns like crazy. And our governor just signed ten pro gun hills into law.

I second this. Aussies are welcome here.
And its not *that* cold. Close to 40C with the humidity today.

Pic related is my newest AR

Attached: 1560203545908.jpg (1515x2836, 2.57M)

Texas sounds pretty comfy

the fall, winter, and spring time would kill me. i heard b.c is pretty warm for a lot of the year though? or do they still get cold?

>or do they still get cold?
Vancouver and the island don't really get below freezing. But I assume that would be too cold for you

as long as there is no snow, i can tolerate it, i dont know how you cunts put up with that much white bullshit

The colder the province the less progressive liberal the government. It's only freezing cold for a third of the year if that makes you feel better, another third is as hot as you're used to.

>that pic

Attached: bruce.png (673x774, 419K)

Repost from last thread

Stupid question maybe but apart from money I've put off the process of getting a WA license due to concerns about storage and not getting my gats stolen. Any tips? So far I've heard to hide the safe itself, so I'm thinking in a small room already filled with random shit but what else?

bump

Attached: afp.jpg (640x742, 39K)

it rarely snows there

Put the safe somewhere out of sight. Bolt it down. You should be right. If you spend a bit of money buy a good safe. Don't put it of man go and get it

this thread is still alive wow

Unlike our dreams of semi-autos

*Full autos....semi automatics are the gateway drug

cat C license reporting in

Attached: 1544385080755.jpg (281x314, 26K)

posting in honeypot thread hi feds

Posting to keep the thread alive and rep the nogunz penniless uni student part of Australia's gun enthusiast community

I apologize on behalf of New Cuckland. Sorry we're such faggots.

You'll have money to spend soon, user.

No worries mate at least you held out longer than we did.
Besides, now we can bitch about not having guns together, misery loves company after all.

Keep an eye on cleavers, I know they are rancid fucking people to deal with, but every now and then they sell some used guns that barely have 100 rounds through them. Just bought a cheap as shit rifle from them that shoots better than most of my new rifles.

at least you guys went out in a less pathetic manner, sorry an aussie is responsible for it though

trust me, we were far more pathetic than you. In Aus there were protests, Howard even had to wear body armour in public. The most daring thing that's been done here is people waiting all the way to the deadline in December before handing their guns in. Some risky motherfuckers even said on Facebook that they wanted 100% retail price, not 95% like they're getting. I guess that's just what happens when your gun owners are mostly old boomers who either:
1. Are too selfish and fuddy to care (or often even supporting it) because they only own "muh durr-raafle".
2. own AR-15s, but because they didn't grow up with the internet and were never exposed to the "SHALL" culture of the US, just don't see it as a big deal.
Moral of the story: fuck boomers.

Mind you, even if the boomers did get involved, and there were protests, anything less than a full-on coup d'etat wouldn't have done anything, because our government didn't give a fuck what any of the country thought, they just passed it all, riding off the hysteria in the days after the shooting, zero fucks given.

was talking about the actual shooting in question kek, but yeah. Shame you guys couldn't have this happen 10 years from now so most of the worst fudds and boomers are too old to hold their guns or dead.

oh kek, I see.
I guess the only good thing about this is that, in their utter retardation and lack of knowledge, the government (probably accidentally) scrapped the appearance laws on semi-autos, so now the semis we can still have (i.e shotties with

Attached: 1550041104670.jpg (307x405, 58K)

still a shame, gotta remember that they will always take more. Australian shooting didn't ever have restrictions on shotgun mags (think back to the 7rnd adler lever action that is now category D, the same category as an AR-15). Don't think you're safe just because of what they are proposing, never give them an inch without a fight or you'll find yourself in a worse situation than us.

trust me, I don't think they'll stop. The current government is gonna get BTFO in the next election, so that will slow the draconian laws down a little, or if one of the pro-gun parties get in, it may even get better, but I doubt it.
I'm already looking at moving to Alaska or something, there's not much point staying here.

Not gonna lie some of Australia's states have nicer laws than what the kiwis are proposing. I know in Queensland and NT you can have operable category C (so semi auto rimfire 10rnd, pump-action shotties and semi shotties with 5 rounds) on a collectors license (with the promise to our police overlords that you'll only use them on designated collector meetups/shoots). But yeah if you can afford the move, Alaska isn't too bad, probably replicates the kiwi climate in a sense too.

Do your police also believe they're Gods?
Before Christchurch, if you had a collector's license you could own anything (literally including an M134 or live RPGs) as long as you "only shot blanks while re-enactinb or film-making" but I know quite a lot of guys who would take out their Thompsons or MG42's to out in the wop-wops or on a farm somewhere and shoot them in minecraft. Shit was pretty cash.

Canadian federal police forces got a bad god complex and think they are above the law

all hail QPS
same goes for here, but on the state level too

QPS?

queensland police service

Attached: storage inspection.jpg (1920x1074, 397K)

>This cunt and her attack emu comes to your property to search for weapons

what do

Attached: emupolice.jpg (1000x750, 96K)

bend over and let her peg me raw, just like the generation before me that let this shit happen in the first place

Attached: 1539213117808.jpg (920x869, 32K)

Peg you raw... user do you put condoms on sex toys?