Ready fo them alien niggas in area 51

ready fo them alien niggas in area 51

Attached: E46D44FA-AD60-46CE-949E-1A69B4B46E47.jpg (1080x1082, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2019-07-16-area51-cat-girls.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is this thing going down?

Shit, when did I get on facebook?

>sabiba

Sept 20th dawg u better be there

what are you gonna do if you find ayyyys? will you kill it or fuck it?

both obviously

In what order if it matters

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-214255.jpg (743x540, 334K)

nyone that tries to storm that facility IRL is going to get fucking shot if they don't immediately surrender.

1,000,000 people are GUARANTEED not to show up, and even if 100K did, I am more than positive there's enough ammunition there to take care of each and every one of them

this whole thing was a joke and anyone that takes it seriously is going to get killed or end up in ass-pounding federal prison. RIP.

Whatever you say, field agent

I'll say it yet again. Since the 60s the facility has very likely been stripped from anything useful and nothing is going to happen if even one person shows up.

It's okay sweaty, other liberals say the same thing about you.

haha pussy

Way to tell that you rather kill people than let them know some unrelevant shit
And good way to start embers of civil war

Thats why you let the retards do it, so you can laugh at them.

Best you can do is being somewhere aside and filming it

Good luck streaming it however, bases like Area 51 has Cell Jammers active when defcom changes from green to red.

I think you don't realize how much 100k people is hard to manage. Even 5k. Area 51 doesn't have crowd control police units, would be an absolute shitshow.

And no the US army wouldn't mass murder 5k weirdos who try to enter a base. They would call the police.

I hope you do try, it will give the AC-130U one last job before it retires for good. Maybe they'll even leak the gun camera footage on youtube again.

Attached: AC-130U_gunship_from_the_4th_Special_Operations_Squadron.jpg (3500x2209, 2.16M)

You'd be insane to think even more than a couple hundred memers would show up let alone try to make the 20 mile hike across the desert

Enjoy getting facefucked by a M2, you normie.

I'mma fuck that ayyy to death as is my god-given right

Ok ill come film it

youre going to die to a AI controlled cloud of mechanical mosquitoes injecting cyanide into your skin.

If you retards really want to storm the forbidden candy shop, don't forget bout spacing, you dont want half of your force get assfucked by one mortar or idk what they gon use.

ye boi go get dem ayylien catgirls yee yee

i like your zabiba hat

I think I have that toy pistol with the white plastic grip, it's old as fuck and probably has some value

goto S-4

... not area 51 you tard

>thinking the army controls area 51
>thinking there aren't provisions for crowd control, and that the military doesn't have it's own police

Bait harder, fag

Probably like 14 people will actually show up and stand there awkwardly until they decide to go back home. The test field is in the middle of nowhere in the desert, not many of you tards are willing to actually go outside let alone trek across the country to storm a base in the middle of nowhere. As much as you guys like to pretend that the US is on the verge of another civil war the truth is that nothing will happen in the next hundred years, you fat fucks are just larpers.

ALIENS AREN'T REAL Y'ALL
you guys are just schizoids lol

They wouldn't have to kill them. Just set off EMPs which fry all their iphones, cameras and cars once they're in. Imagine a 100k or 5k people with little supplies and no electronics. They'd get fucked.

>you guys
What? This isn't planned by Jow Forums. Jow Forums makes fun of them and hopes they get shot

They know what day they're supposed to show up. Just start training 5000 guys in specific scenario crowd control, air them out to A51 2 weeks in advance, keep them training so hard they don't have time to even think about fucking around, give them a days' rest before the idiots appear, dress them all in riot gear and meet them on the plains of battle. Show them the true horror of a trained and disciplined soldier

holy shit another EMH watcher

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2019-07-16-area51-cat-girls.jpg

Attached: 1563108183935.png (933x1400, 1.77M)

>Cancel all inbound flights to nearest airports

Lol gg

Dino is that you?

Attached: image0-3.jpg (750x1003, 589K)

Phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range. This is my problem solver right here

Attached: ayyy.jpg (1300x1300, 83K)

Based

Fuck off normalfag.

>Man of Shad
No

If it’s still warm it’s not necro.

t. My buddy is a trauma doctor and told me so

I mean do whatever the fuck you want with ayyys, just do it somewhere i can record it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-134549.jpg (279x255, 33K)

>Hello there my fellow anons, we totally shouldn't raid a base, that's illegal and you could even get hurt. There's probably not even anything interesting there. It's just best if we all stay at home and stop asking questions about what the government does in it's spare time

Attached: us-cyber-official-warns-of-more-attacks-on-industrial-control-systems.jpg (936x468, 78K)

Kek nice