Odd Weapon Uses

I found that my SKS perfectly keeps my dryer shut when drying heavy things like boots, soggy pillows, recruits and what not.
>post some weird shit you do with your weapons

Attached: 15633318528035208740662611429472.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

>post some weird shit you do with your weapons
This is the worst request you could make on Jow Forums, prepared to be horrified & disgusted

I have a desk at home and I use a USP as a paperweight sometimes.

I use a solvent trap as an actual solvent trap.

I'm ready bro. Come at me.

God i hate that after market stock so much. Its so fucking ugly, if you like it then okay more power to you but personally its a fucking ugly sob

You filthy creature.
Ain't them shits banned now anyways?

>recruits
excuse me?

Yeah it's ugly but it its decent stuff. I like the weight and that I can throw shit on the rifle easily.
I still have the original wood furniture if I ever feel like swapping.

Right where they belong. In the dryer on a high cycle.

I leave several of my guns at my parents' house since they're within driving distance. My mother likes hanging random clothes on the nugget.

Attached: 20190717_010219.jpg (1204x3679, 1.8M)

For some reason I kek'd

Attached: 1563295916126.png (460x689, 519K)

He means fresh infants.

My spindle is fucked on my drill press and its needs to be locked down and to the right to properly lock so vibrations dont kick it up and my svt 40 does a hell of a job holding it in place
Ive tried rubber bands/zips you name it it doesn't work
This fucking does

Attached: 15633477338723807200545515927851.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)

dude use some other gun, not the SVT for the love of christ

SVT GUARANTEES MEANS OF PRODUCTION IS STEADY, NO?

No other gun of mine is bulky enough or leans to the right like so
I milled a poly 80 and did a vz58 build with this baby hanging on
It just works

He's probably a Canadian

SVTs are not so special up there

Talk to me about this vz58 build. Did you just fabricate a receiver? Do they sell 80%ers?

>inb4 somebody posts the screencap of a guy using his nugget bolt as a prostate stimulator

well it has 'universal' in its name

I take my glock for remove coyote when I let my dog out after getting home from work. When I get back in I prop my phone up on it to watch a youtube video and eat a snack.

I've found that open carrying my 1911 gives me much more room in lines as people stay farther away because of 1911, I also get to talk with really old guys that used one in the military that's at least once a week and then we reminisce about cheap surplus and machine guns in the 70's

I've gotten banned for posting it before and don't, but I've placed an AR15 bolt carrier up my ass.

Well who hasn't?

You sick fuck!

I like a quick fuck, to get my dick sucked

High IQ poster here