What in the goddamn?

>So apparently my nation of spic heritage wants to replace the Spic Army with recently created "Guardia Nacional", or National Guard. I want to ask what kind of shit were these uniform designers smoking from some meth lab deep in spic-land, to make this more arctic than urban camo?

Attached: guard-2.jpg (850x567, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-army-disband-pacifist-andres-manuel-lopez-obrador-national-guard-police-a8983811.html
instagram.com/edsmanifesto/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For more context, here you go, random user you decided to even have the interest of clicking this post.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-army-disband-pacifist-andres-manuel-lopez-obrador-national-guard-police-a8983811.html

>Guardia Nacional

Lol I’ve seen this one before

Attached: ECAB9543-7A12-4B9F-A9F3-C58C9F337933.jpg (440x291, 38K)

>SUPER ELITE white black camo of the 90s has returned

SUPER BASED. give them augs now.

Looks like a gendarme-style uniform, something that looks vaguely military to civilians, but isn't as scary as an actual combat uniform. Black body armor over the top gives an aesthetically pleasing contrast, while simultaneously providing a subtle reminder that these are not soft targets. If the goal is to refocus the army away from national defense from external threats and onto internal, militarized police action, I think it is a sound choice.

Solid, the Guard was only formed to try to make a dent in their already horrid crime.

Here are more uniforms for those interested

Attached: 190327185916-guardia-nacional-uniformes-amlo-tijuana-seguridad-reclutamiento-pkg-rey-rodriguez-00000 (1200x675, 73K)

>get elected cause gibs
>hugs not bullets
>announce national guard
>disband FedPol for National Guard
>CJNG offers former FedPol high wages, lots of perks, sicario to plaza boss in a year

Post yfw AMLO destroys Mexico and Trump gets a third term to protect us from the Narco territory “Jalisco Nueva Tequila Taco empanada land”

Attached: 0D16689F-DC28-4BC6-AE8C-96CC2B679AFF.jpg (290x284, 18K)

fucking hideous

is this just a way to rebrand the federal police?

fuck off back to Jow Forums

>wants to replace the Spic Army with recently created "Guardia Nacional"
Wait I had no idea he was replacing everything for the national guard. What an absolute retard. Come on over buy yourself some freedom guns mexibro.

The police uniform looks fine, whats with the snow camo retardation?

Distinct and visible, its about being as a presence seen rather than not being seen at all. As for why the pattern, I imagine its the same reason why Mexican Marina camo is unique and tightly controlled, so the cartels cant easily impersonate government forces.

why wear camouflage at all then?

Not him, but I suppose it is done to cause less spook, like a camo that does indeed blend and is meant to be seen as the protectorates and not a creeping big brother?

E.g. the U.N. using light blue

I understand the intention, I just don't see how a camoflauge military-cut uniform would ever accomplish that over a one or two color police uniform.

I read a npr story basically saying this NG unit is pulling away from the active military to stand around with their thumbs up ass while cartels run free.
You got to give Mexican cartels credit. They are going win. They are the most effective asymmetrical warfare groups in the world.

Looks like seagull shit on a statue

Maybe it's like a black shirt kind of thing?

You are correct. This guy:
instagram.com/edsmanifesto/
A former Mexican border guy or some shit says they constantly rebrand. It doesn't fix anything.

Fuck off back to plebbit

Well, let me tell you in our language, eres un pendejo, the army is not going to be disbanded, the Federal Police will.
which is retarded, don't get me wrong, but the army and marine corps will remain the same.

The only thing worse than a spic is a self loathing spic.

Kill yourself beaner, you'll never be White.

Distiguish roles/hierarchy in a beurocratic enviorment, say one is a police detective and the other is a military equivalent.

>implying any self loathers like yourself are worth a damn over any others based on melanin

The president of Mexico recognized the GN wont replace the military in the article above. Im not even sure its a gendarmerie, just a federal level police.

>mfw what is the mexican military even doing..?

Oh yeah... Halting everyone at their southern border as they watch them go through basic as they crawl all the way up to the US

Mind you, they absolutely shat themselves when that one village took up arms and began killing them back a few years ago. Mexico really needs more militias like that.

They are more of an internal police force than an actual military unit you retard

It's kind of interesting how none of the people in that photo are black. Every American military uniform stock photo has at least 2. Are there no blacks in Mexico?

> I imagine its the same reason why Mexican Marina camo is unique and tightly controlled, so the cartels cant easily impersonate government forces.

Kek

They were probably huffing the same shit as the OMON guys.

Attached: download (2).jpg (251x201, 11K)

homo

A lot of times, "urban camo" used by tactical police units is less about actual concealment and more about projecting an appearance of authority, while at the same time differentiating themselves from military units. This isn't to say that these clothes have no concealment value whatsoever, just that it often isn't their primary concern. The being said, the camo in that picture does look like it was designed with concealment in mind; not great, but certainly not terrible.

The uniform itself is fine in a large urban area but the contrast of the black soft armor ruins it's camo effect. They look like fucking zebras.

>So apparently my nation of spic heritage wants to replace the Spic Army with recently created "Guardia Nacional"
I can tell you’re a dumb CHI because you can’t read and confuse the president’s dumb comments with actual policy and because you’re a self-hating retard with an inferiority complex who calls himself a spic.
t. actual Mexican

Attached: DB1A2688-E3A5-42A5-B147-58FA2972785B.jpg (1242x598, 370K)

Yes and no.

It's mostly Army guys, because the Mexican Army is way less shitty and corrupt than the Mexican police.

This means that they'll be harder to bribe, but they're probably going to just disappear cartel suspects instead of trying to prosecute them.

you sure got him

I can see where you're coming from with that.

Thought they already had some Dystopian shit like pic related. I like it though. If any country could benefit from a coup, it’s probably Mexico. Perhaps some early South Korea/Singapore style system. Also because of what this user here brought up. Anything has to be better than the status quo.

Yo Mexibro, what are your thoughts on the fact that your marines have better camo than anything the USA publicly uses and that the pattern was once called “US4CES” ?

Attached: 4368F6AF-7B99-46E5-AAA8-99D5D210EA78.jpg (630x420, 46K)

So apparently the discussion of camo is Jow Forums related? Fuck off faggot.

Okay, trailer trash. Fuck your cousin good for me, alright?

Shut up nigger