Jow Forumsolorado General

harpers.org/archive/2019/08/the-last-frontier/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
We build the Jow Forumsozy Jow Forumsommando Jow Forumsompound in the San Luis Valley now.

Attached: ezgif-2-a8e61bfcbc80.jpg (1024x679, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zNpuQev
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/3/boulder-colorado-assault-weapons-ban-met-mass-non-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commies gtfo

Bump. What's the best camo for Colorado?

Hard to say. We've got spruce-pine forests, pinyon-juniper, sagebrush plains, grasslands, deserts, etc. Gonna have to be a broad-spectrum camo.

Who here going to the Tanner Gun show this weekend?

Wish I could. Fondle some gats for me.

i got muh 12 bucks entry fee ready. Needa get more meat sticks again from meat stick man

Pot leaf pixellated

Kek. Anyone read the article? San Luis Valley sounds like an Ancap paradise.

San Luis valley is pretty epic, I've even been looking seriously at a few pieces of land down there. It's definitely cheap, especially by Colorado standards.

Problem is there's literally nothing down there. Alamosa and a few other small towns with maybe a gas station and a supermarket if you're lucky. You'd have to drive 2 hours to find an area where the women are at least decent looking.

Also in the summer season Alamosa and the San Luis valley area can actually get pretty damn busy with great sand dunes being a popular tourist spot. Not busy in a good way but more like gigantic mega camper super RVs all clogging the roads and causing accidents with plates from Texas or California.

Still, it's worth considering.

god they are so good

Based Meat Stick Man.

I say we buy up enough land to build our own adobe fort on.

Attached: HABS_COLO,6-LAJUNT,1-_(sheet_2_of_4)_-_Old_Fort_Bent,_La_Junta,_Otero_County,_CO_00002v.jpg (1024x811, 95K)

Colorado nibbas get in here

discord.gg/zNpuQev

Bump

CO is great. Hopefully it doesn't turn into CA 2.0

Attached: DSC04062.jpg (3897x2513, 3.37M)

Bump

ill see you there buddy, ill be in the gray shirt

How do we deal with the Boulder and Denver counties problem? Is there a way to convert them into enclaves of California or a foreign country?

what will u be wearing my niqqa

Stay out, we're full. There isn't enough water here as it is. Also expect temperatures of -40 below zero during winter. You are right about the women, though. All the good looking ones leave after high school.

How did Boulder get so fucking gay?

If i remember correctly, Boulder county has the highest percentage of NRA members of any county in the state. It might have something to do with all ranchers being right next to the People's Republic of Boulder.

Moved back to co cunts
the only innawoods I know of is that area by woodland park, what else is out there

im in castle rock so basically everywhere is equally inconvenient for me to drive to

I'll be there in a Hawaiian shirt my guy look for a 5'10 millennial

Good old Teller county Colorado. When I was growing up there even the Democrats had full gun cabinets. Too many fucking Californians these days though.

got it. Ill be in a Remington hat

C u there

Hell yeah. I might have a winter camo savage 270 over my shoulder

You guys got magazine restrictions?

>says the registered democrat
do you realize how dumb you look?

Yeah

Attached: 15634235498572142496710889106500.jpg (4032x2268, 2.12M)

Prolly just dark shorts and some dark color under armour type shirt. I'll be the walking twig

stores are limited to selling 15rnd mags. Big box stores only sell 15rnd mags or less. LGS sells magazine "kits".

Technically. No one really cares about them, though. Stores just sell 30 rounders in multiple components.

post shooting locations
39.405090, -105.498300

This. Anyone know any good outdoors places to shoot near Golden?

this is a great spot. clean your shit.

Forest Rd 2171, Lyons, CO 80540

Does Woodland park have any good shootan areas?
I've never gone shooting innawoods before

1) find land within the state first boundary thingies
2) shoot

Keystone landfill in summit county has a pretty good shooting range it's free and mostly empty on the weekdays weekends are packed as fuck

Any other places in golden or any good shooting ranges near the school of mines?

>near golden
harris park is decent for a public designated shooting area. Just never go on a weekend.

Any shooting places you guys recommend near Fort Collins?

Any of you guys rock climb? I'm always looking for more belay partners.

Attached: 1463610812344.jpg (3200x2368, 2.1M)

Kinda interested in it, but I'd need to take classes first.

Where you located? I climb in commie boulder regularly.

Where are the best Jow Forums related stores in Denver? Also best places to shoot near Denver?

Douglas County. Also, I'm working on building arm strength now that I finally have the money for a gym membership.

Denver sucks for LGS. Ark Tactical is OK but they mostly have Gucci glocks and shitty ARs on hand. Go north, Westminster Arms is great, grandpas pawn and gun is awesome especially if you get to speak with grandpa himself.

Doesn't have to be lgs specifically, things like army surplus and the like would be nice to know as well

>Douglas County. Also, I'm working on building arm strength now that I finally have the money for a gym membership.
Little too far south for me unfortunately, but you should check out some indoor climbing gyms in your area. Climbing is a great way to get fit. You don't have to be in shape to start and pretty much all gyms will offer intro courses

Not him, I climbed for a little while but dont like how much it tears up your hands

Colorado gun broker is pretty based rapid fire bunker was pretty good before it closed down

>Not him, I climbed for a little while but dont like how much it tears up your hands
bruh...

Go to tanner
Find the booth with the MG42 on the table staffed by the semi round white dude and big banner advertising NFA prints/photos.
Tell him you are from Jow Forums, receive discounts on transfers and cheap guns

which guy is that? I am friends with all the guys from denver bullets, great group of dudes

>semi round
Fuck off you lanklet twink I'm the pinnacle of male fitness. Wug is jealous of ME.
Come see me @ the table the guy above mentioned. Ask for steal. I'm in tight with db as well, I fixed their MG and did machine gun tours as well

nice, good to hear. I have some questions about some NFA stuff and I will just ask you sunday! look for a group of spergs in hawaiian shirts, I will probably be trying to sell my savage .270. What part of the show will you be in?

I'm across from the dude that sells the oil filter "solvent traps" on the ne side of the show

The only army surplus I know if is in Arvada and it sucks dick.

Theres one off Broadway and hampden that used to be awesome, but now it's mostly biker shit and carhart. If you want good surplus you have to go to the springs.

HELP
FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE HELP
ITS TOO FUCKING HOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 9B134224-CC98-490C-985B-1693D5D71A00.jpg (600x600, 40K)

The one in Boulder wasn't too bad either, but that wasn't long for this world for obvious reasons. Noe us up north are stuck with the overpriced shit at Jax. Anyone know of something good up north fort Collins Loveland area? I want some flecktarn to complete the autism aesthetic.

Attached: IMG_20190712_175234.jpg (2417x4142, 736K)

Do most of you shoot at ranges or do you just go into the national Forest somewhere and shoot?

they've got flecktarn at the place by broadway and hampden, just ask for an old person and they have them upstairs

both

National forests. If you are on the front range you are never more than a 45 min drive from a supreme inawoods shooting spot. I have been shooting here for 13 years and I have been to a range once.

Both but I prefer going out

Something about some sheriff some sheriff actively campaigning against the ban and allowing stores up there to sell standard mags

>denver bullets, great group of dudes
Can confirm they are pretty based

Go to denver bullets off zuni and 13th. That's where you go for local ammo or cool shit like tracers, incendiary, xferable mgs etc.
If you want AR specific parts and help, go to bowers tactical off i25 and arapahoe.
If you want country club tier service (and prices) go to centennial gun club off Peoria and arapahoe.
If you want to look and touch old school historical firearms (expensive) go to Old Steel off Broadway and gerard.
If you want a general gun store, triple J armory is good, red horse is good, machine gun tours is good, and there are a few others I havent listed. Firing line off Potomac and Mississippi is ok.

Kommandostore.com

i like machine gun tours

>red horse is good
You mean iron horse in Parker?

buy a kac
Turkey track shooting area. No RO, get there early. Basically you are shooting into a bunch of natural berms

Yeah my bad. Red horse is beer from the Philippines

Red horse beer is also good

unironically multicam

Yeah, me too. I

Yeah, nice place. Usually good selection, though it's been kinda thin,lately.

G & G Guns in Lakewood if you like to be on first name basis with the owner.

Hello, fellow Mines sufferer. Bristlecone Shooting is pretty close and has been fine the few times I've been there.

they fucked up my G17 mag "kit" order, took 2 weeks to get when they quoted me like 4 days...so they threw in another mag for free. Pretty based.

Bristlecone (and Centennial Gun Club) has a gunsmith on staff. I've found that kinda rare, lately

In Denver It's at least an hour usually

Im a fan of MARPAT myself for the mountains

I've been to bristlecone several times it's alright but I guess if there is no where closer it'll do

how does bringing your own guns to sell work at Tanner?

As far as I can tell you get it zipped tied and walk around and they have an FFL on site to do the transaction
You could try to advertise with that gay lil flag or something

>tfw Boulderfag

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Get out of there bro

Machine Gun Tours in Arvada MIGHT be closer but I don't know. There's also a gun club pretty close that's apparently open 24/7 but you need a membership.

Thanks for the info will check it out

You're surrounded by a lot of "Do Not Comply" people.
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/3/boulder-colorado-assault-weapons-ban-met-mass-non-/

'Tis the night before Tanner boys!!