What does it sound like to be shot at?

what does it sound like to be shot at?

there's the battle field 4 sounds of super sonic "snaps" and there's the Band of Brothers "vwhoom"

Attached: csgo.jpg (1200x612, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=KRsSWlOp8E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he didn't watch Blawk Hawk Down

seen it 100 times. forget what it sounds like tho

like bags of sand

Salty bags of warm pennies

Snaps and pops. Sometimes a whizzing sound. Like a louder m80 firecracker.

Well in supersonic rifle rounds will make a Sonic boom, like in BF4.

But pistol rounds make a much different noise, since they don't break the sound barrier. And in BoB you could write it off as MP40 rounds coming past.

Of course Kar rounds are supersonic, but I'm just playing devils advocate

>tl;Dr rounds can sound both ways

Attached: 1546996706347.jpg (1024x474, 143K)

But pistol rounds make a much different noise, since they don't break the sound barrier
literally wrong, where did you get your information, Battlefield?

snaps, pops and the occasional tweepff

have you ever been shot at?

nobody has ever lived long enough to shoot back, i'm deadly out to 800 yards. semper fi

Attached: 1519402312892.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

here ya go
is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1563338405983.webm

I could just sit and listen to this for hours. Is that weird?

I doubt anybody here would shame you for it except perhaps the mad Jow Forums posters looking for easy (You)s.

thats neat but you're still a faggot

Attached: 1561509624532.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Where is this action taking place? Or is it training.

Found the no gunz

It's /arg/ tripfags shooting at each other.

The snaps are what you hear when the fire is in your direction, but not particularly close to you. The snaps morph into the zooms the closer they got to you. I would say within a meter or two is when the sound is now more of a zoom and less if a snap. When the bullet is very close, within about a foot, you can actually feel the bullet's bow shockwave against your skin.

The most surreal moment I had in all my deployments was on my second when we were ambushed while crossing an open field on foot. I immediately fell on my back and was looking up at the sky trying to make myself small when a burst of automatic fire whizzed over my face. Time slowed to a crawl and I could feel each individual bullet's shockwave on the bridge of my nose as it passed over my face. It was fucking wild. It probably only lasted 1-2 seconds in real time, but to me it seemed like it lasted 20 seconds. I was very aware of each and every bullet that whizzed over me, absolutely sure that the next one would be the one that found its mark. I had been in about a dozen gunfights before this one but nothing even close to that intense had ever happened. It was a fucking trip that's for sure. The Adrenaline rush I got from that moment was the best high I have ever felt in my fucking life.

Attached: c2e311cf684d7fa858ee4a1fe5325517.jpg (488x599, 55K)

what episode of space dandy is this from?

say that within 800 yards of my face and see what happens

Attached: 1501469580825.gif (500x282, 1.52M)

like milk and salty coins

Like a bag of sand being poured into a bucket of of milk and salty pennies

zipping sounds if they're close followed by little patters of the bullets hitting the sand near you

kinda like flies flying past your ear really fast

They're a bunch of faggots.

you should get your dick looked at by the nearest corpsman

I'll say it from 801 yards, schlomo

Attached: y60zwn6gh0f21.jpg (520x275, 23K)

>A HISS MEANS IT'S CLOSE, A SNAP MEANS-
>snap
>NOW THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

depending on the pistol he isn't wrong but also he talks like a retard no guns so I am going to assume this is a case of broken clock.

If it was .50 cal, the shockwave would have blown your face off

A loud snap that is distinct enough to make your ears ring when you aren't prepared for it or wearing earpro. You will freeze like a deer in the headlights the first time, I guarantee it.

Play squad or post scriptum and turn the volume up

>bought the game off latest sale
>enclosed headphones with good sound
>it sounds pretty much realistic
>mfw I actually developed temporary tinnitus after a particularly long firefight with the volume too loud
>10/10 would get virtual PTSD and actual hearing damage again

Attached: 1517068029325.png (1200x950, 1.32M)

no.

thats not true.
you can shoot a .50 cal through a tower of cards and not even knock them over...
>don't believe the false deployers

hell let loose better than post scriptum though :]

Soundwise? are you kidding me?

with a good Team ps and Squad are the shit

Squad is too arcadey compared to its predecessor PR.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRsSWlOp8E4

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Nice bait

Attached: 1563253507475.jpg (1432x1744, 856K)

Kids throwing pop-its in the background and then the occasional ZZZZEWWWW which is just the grim reaper basically saying "Hey what's up"

Zip...then crack..