So, if I wasn't retarded how could I effectively market and sell something like this?

So, if I wasn't retarded how could I effectively market and sell something like this?

Attached: DSCN1610.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

what the fuck is it

Attached: 1547193296515.jpg (555x688, 105K)

You're asking a Mongolian basket weaving forum a question people go to business school to answer

well for one dont post pictures of your shit online till your ready and have patents.

Generally you want to get it legally protected and have some investors first.

Attached: DSCN1606.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Send it to guntubers and pay the influencer fee. Iraqiveteran8888 is a good shill.

user please it's not like they don't exist already

Attached: DSCN1605.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

damn, can't afford that.

Attached: DSCN1599.jpg (4199x2362, 1.65M)

Just be a snarky wigger gunfag on instagram. Worked for ENDO and their adapter, which is much shittier than yours.

well... okay.

I wish I was a social media whore, damnit.

Attached: DSCN1597.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

I can afford, but don't want.

why don't want?

I have a free blade brace for whoever wants it. Thanks palmetto, replaced with a sba3. I don't understand the point of a pistol gun thing, I get ar pistols, I have a lot. But the actual pistols with stocks, that I don't get.

To be completely fair, it's probably super fun to shoot and that's more than enough reason to buy one. I guess I'm not sure when or where I'd carry it.

low recoil + stupid cheap 9mm + good stabilization

it makes for great plinking and it's still an effective weapon

They were a weird creation, I've had the chance to shoot a C96, Hi Power, 1911, and another steel pistol with a stock and they were all pretty much ass. Can't speak for these new blade ones, but I doubt they're much better.

Cool, but to challenge that, my skorpion sbr has a longer barrel and better length of pull. A glock with a stock is cool when there aren't other...wait actually that might be fun in a backpack... except crap, my cmr30 wins. Internet antidotes don't count in this fight event though this is on the internets.

Attached: your-turn-fag.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

didn't those have the attachment point near the bottom though?

it also weighs a lot less and you can use your glock

I realized that while typing and thinking about usefulness and shit. But I think other similar light guns with longer barrels are better. That being said, I own 2 highpoints and several other incredibly stupid guns, so whatever. Have fun with cool toys. Here's my EDC if anyone wants some kickass advice on life or whatever.

Attached: 20180711_160202.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

Smack dab in the middle of the magwell. The clip attach points were in various places, but the top of the stock lined up roughly with the center of the grip allowing the sights to be higher up for you to line your sights up better and it's still pretty low to get a good sight picture on all of them.

What's the point of the flask, the second hi point, and all that money?
>t. nigger who's feeling like he's doing the whole nigger thing wrong after seeing your edc

2 is one 1 is none. That's pretty basic dude.

>aged kitchen knife

Attached: 1554398358207.jpg (720x540, 115K)

Also, sorry. The flask is full of vodka so I can drink vodka.

he's gotta have somewhere to keep the money after he robs people with the two hi-points

I aged that for an EDC thread with sharpie. I have a bottle of old e that at some point I'll incorporate into the pic. I'm not sure how to subtly do that though, but it's becoming an issue with people asking why I have old e in the fridge.

What is the advantage over an AR pistol?

My favorite response was someone making fun of the terrible lighter. So, one night I got drunk and read a thread on Jow Forums about that dude who went through some shitty war and used lighters as currency. So I bought like 100 lighters on Amazon. To be fair, they are kind of useful to have around.

are you crazy? it's minimalist and intended to shoot 9mm

you will be the Jow Forumsing of the block the next time the power goes out innacity

They're silly fun to mag dump akimbo, but yet back to your point maybe.

figure out a brace adapter that fits to the dustcover rail of a pistol, has a top mount for the optic, and has another bottom rail to add light/laser/magazine holder to. If you can figure out how to go up and over the slide while still allowing a person to use the pistols iron sights you'd have a neat product that would fit anything with a rail instead of just a glock.