PPS43

How well would this stand up in a modern Stalingrad SHTF scenario if you had all the ammo and mags needed

Attached: 18380119_1478721618847480_1701744314159202304_n-920x618.jpg (920x618, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loopvideos.com/MEQMkzjcLEA?from=148&to=150
youtu.be/P7kbvLVZLhU
youtu.be/crM670iFAIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As in, a full auto open bolt SMG? It'll work pretty good for keeping people out of your shit.

what in the god damn hell has been done to that poor thing?

could you convert a semi auto into a full in a SHTF outing

>pros
its compact, so it is easy to bring to bear
reliable
penetrates soft armor
relatively reliable and light

range is an issue, but long range engagements wont be your specific concern in a city
hard armor can pose difficulty, but this is a context specific limitation

they are ugly as hell but something tells me to buy one

Drum mag for that thing?

rock it with a Tokarev

Attached: 1526782909180.jpg (1000x664, 229K)

Also how the fuck do you hold it???

not that model

No
Finnish copy had drum mags

Attached: 9.00_KP_44.jpg (1280x561, 83K)

Like a Boss

Attached: 1551234925607.jpg (500x283, 50K)

To my understanding a lot of ww2 machine pistols would be pretty fucking great if all had matching parts.

no the earlier model did but caused production and reliability problems in the gun. they then went with the straight mags with great success and money saving

Attached: 1516781351470-2.jpg (670x377, 44K)

No shit you can, retard.

The Chinese copy with modern rail setup and everything is pretty aesthetic.

Which version is the best version to get if i want to be able to use both normal mags and drum mags and 9mm ammo for cheap ammo and what is the best way to get good grios and stops and sights if possible?

Links if possible...

Wasn't it that they just stopped using drums, gun could still use drum.

uh, probably just fine.

>convert to full auto
>gun magdumps into tranny's face
LOL LOOOL LMOOO LMOOO MOO MEOW CATGIRL COW MOO MEOIW NYAAA AHAHAHA Look at the melted strands of brain tissue everywhere
loopvideos.com/MEQMkzjcLEA?from=148&to=150 BRAIN TISSUE EVERYWHERE GAHH WEGGIES

Attached: youhitmanretard.png (860x597, 716K)

>if you had all the ammo and mags needed
that's like 80% of the issue at hand. The other 20% is parts and cleaning material.
dumb thread

WHY the FUCK do you need anything in automatic when in a solo SHTF situation calls for accurate fire, ability to blend in and constantly move from place to place?

They have 50-round coffin mags that are pretty reliable

Inferior to the KP44

F*nland never won a war

shall not be infringed.

I love the tommy gun, its one heck of a shotgun and id trust it in any SHTF situation all day along with my two .45's .

>I said anything about banning automatic weapons.

Sure, you can have your automatic rifle/SMG. I don't care. I rather be miles away on a hilltop or blend in with hoodrats and other unsavory types as I gtfo of that shitty situation. Balance of food gear and weapons is a thing. So is my physical fitness. I rather not be an instigator of a one vs multiple threat firefight.

I’d take the RPD for sure! Plus twin Colts. Get Some!

>war to keep independence
>Finland still independent
they sure didnt Ivan

nobody cares what you would do

>hey guys look im getting worked up about a bubba'd gun!

Attached: 1430503613437.jpg (1600x1200, 323K)

You would have to drop a full auto bolt in and grind off the long rib along the top of the receiver to convert it.

What is it called?

Fuck off newfag

I don't know what you mean so lets break it down.

>modern Stalingrad
Sounds like a WWIII scenario. The answer is not very well. It's not an awful gun but it's an antiquated gun in an era of Battle and Assault rifles. Small arms don't win wars though, so it wouldn't be the reason Russia would win or lose, but it certainly wouldn't help.

>SHTF scenario
Surviving against other civvies that probably aren't sporting rifle plates, nor have artillery, naval and air support, it's probably much better, although still not ideal in current year. Like it or not, in a civilian encounter, they'll likely have a deer rifle or a shotgun, although it's increasingly more likely they'll have a semi-auto assault or battle rifle clone. By default you're probably outranged, and you have a gun that also pisses bullets, which in certain situations might be a plus, but in most is probably a negative. There is such thing as too high a rate of fire depending on the circumstances.

Come on user, i juat want to larp as a retro nationalist commie guy that hates antifa and leftists and embraces Marxists-Lennist for shits and giggles...

Okay for real though what are the pros and cons of this weapon (repro)?

Also where can i find one that can shoot 9mm and take drum mags if possible at least?

stfu

Fuck you

7.62x25 over penetrates even more than 9mm so its very likely your target will survive one or even two shots temporarily

So... how common is this tarkarov ammo exactly?

ist not

Are you one of these guys that buy into the fallacy that old guns essentially aren’t guns or have these mystical metaphysical historical properties to them that give them different functions/purpose that wouldn’t work in a modern context? A Henry Martini being fired at you from a distance by a man proned out behind cover is virtually indistinguishable from a state of the art precision rifle.

Well fuck, then what gun could i get that can fire a 9mm which is common and is close to this as possible (without build kit or anything). Are there any submachine semi guns that shoots that ammo and looks close to this or something?

I sound retarded i know

idk dude 7.65x25 from a rifle length barrel like that could be pretty devastating to level 3 plates.

what the fuck is this shit. I’m not mad at OP because he’s probably some nogunz 15 y/o who reposted some instafags pic onto here because he didn’t know better, but it’s niggers like this who sporterise milsurps and pull shit like throwing some $40 chink airshit optic and an AR stock on a true piece of history.

Attached: 7D040C09-5B16-4E4F-90FA-269756366406.jpg (750x409, 126K)

Anyone?

I personally like the look of it.. gives it a bit of that crude and improvised character

>idiot
here you go you fucking faggot.. try googling pps43 9mm pretty easy huh asswipe

Attached: 1520999379851.jpg (960x942, 84K)

youtu.be/P7kbvLVZLhU

Attached: IMG_0703.jpg (407x600, 52K)

Attached: 1508649736491.jpg (1200x900, 392K)

Attached: 1531884137867.jpg (640x266, 41K)

Name brand? And direct link?

If that is the case you dont believe in owning firearms, only the state has moral authority over the life and death of its citizens, so larp without guns.

Would get the job done no problem.

It was a great concept at the time...shared the same ammo with tokarev, same bore size as almost all small arms used by the Red Army making barrel manufacturing faster and more economic, same for bullet manufacturing...plenty of reliable firepower at a good cost. The round also did a decent job penetrating winter clothing.

You apparently missed the joke dumbass

Any guns similar to this that isn't a sten and i can easily buy from online and shoot with common ammo and mags?

Ok bubba cleetus

>PPS43
youtu.be/crM670iFAIw

Attached: 1560227714796.gif (400x440, 708K)

For the retard who wants a 9mm PPS-43 but is too retarded to Google, Classic Firearms has Polish ones in stock literally right now, but I can't be fucked to link it.

In the 40s
Yet only vatniks are only ones using coffins now

Literally weld the firing pin forward assuming it's a striker fired conversion

Killing someone immediately in a cqb situation with a full auto burst instead of shooting them once and letting them get a shot on you before they fall

More effectively suppression so you can run away

>War to hold Karelia
>Karelia lost

PERKELEEEE :DDDD

w-what have you done?

>pretty devastating to level 3 plates

If by "pretty deveststing" you mean "completely useless", sure.

I think he meant kevlar panel instead of plate

There is no level 3 kevlar or other soft armor. Only plates have that rating.

IIIa you pedantic fuck

Oh no, someone put a AR stock, AR grip and red dot on a cheap POS stamped steel subgun. How terrible.

Lmao mine practically runs away anyway. If I threw in a stronger spring, it’d be a mag dump. PPS-43s are notoriously bad about it

How does everyone find these Gucci grips for Toks and I can’t even find spares. Is there a secret hoard on some 2nd page website I don’t know about?

It’s everywhere user. I edc a TTC. Not the cheapest tho

buy/build an ar9 thats less than 9" barrel from psa that takes glock mags (common cheap reliable) and youll have a cheap effective "pistol" with a brace thats optics ready right out of the package.

But AR9 is gay and doesn't have that industrial look to it...

It's not pedantic retard that's a significant step down. And who gives a fuck if it can beat IIIa? 9mm can beat IIIa. Why would that be a selling point for this trash cartridge?

Absolutely EVERYTHING you need to convert the PPS-43c into its regular full auto version is included in the numerous parts kits available online, just make sure you get one with the original lower portion of the receiver in it. You would need a dremel or something to carve the channel into the top of the full auto bolt though.

go back to where ever it is you came from you stupid nigger

You mean our mother, you know I can't unborn myself and it is our mother's fault for sleeping with the crackhead right?

did you just learn english or something? everything you've said in this thread has been completely fucking retarded, never post on this site again faggot

English is not my first

Attached: atf look.jpg (374x503, 45K)

>9mm can beat IIIa
Holy shit you are one retarded faggot