The honerable John Paul Stevens has passed away. Say something nice about him

The honerable John Paul Stevens has passed away. Say something nice about him.

Attached: eeeeee.jpg (885x639, 110K)

S

S

Fuck that ZOG faggot

S

I hope hell is hot.

>repeal the second amendment
yeah. that'll go over smoothly.

Big S

Rot in hell scumbag

S

rot in hell

Literally who?
Fuck him though

Never heard of him. Was he actually serious?

former SCOTUS Justice and enemy of free people and individual rights

May he burn hot

Feel sorry for the poor people in hell that have to share his company
S

Attached: donttreadonsnek.png (994x1044, 34K)

Thanks
Fuck him then

this

Justice
>S
erved

SSSS
S
SSSS
S
SSSS

SSSSS
S
SSSSS
S
SSSSS

so will we get another kavanaugh? I want a nice Supreme Court for at least 2 decades

fuck kavanaugh
drumpfh better nominate a literal Jow Forumsommando to office to make up for his stupid fucking bullshit gay faggot nigger bump stock ban

fuck that faggot

S for shit

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
crypto-republicans can fuck off

Eat shit in hell, faggot

Attached: john-paul-stevens-file-ap-jef-190716_hpMain_16x9_992[1].jpg (992x558, 55K)

S

I’m happier now that he’s dead.

>muh chad centrist
Fuck off faggot, go rape a dwarf.

Rest in Piss

*dabs on his grave*

Attached: 576543754.jpg (400x387, 18K)

I disagree with your statement, sir, but will defend your right to say it with every bullet that can be procured.
>shall not be infringed!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

SSSS
S
SSSS
____S
SSSS

the lowest depths of hell are occupied by the betrayers of the world, he is there with his kind, and will be joined by those he left behind still with us

Can't wait for the thread when RGB finally kicks it.

>fuck Heller vs DC
Yeah and fuck u too user

SSSSSS
S
SSSSSS
S
SSSSSS

He's been retired for almost 10 years. Breyer or RBG are the next most likely to croak.

>He doesn't know

dont forget the diabetic fiery latina

Just a friendly reminder

Attached: A699B51B-7EC9-4774-8C54-927B7608DE9F.png (1259x350, 64K)

im sure Trump will do that!!!!

Attached: 1514770060379.gif (256x256, 458K)

What firearm ban on 1933?
Does that retard mean the National Firearms Act of 1934, which in my opinion is just another Intolerable act that the people of America need to rebel against?

I hope he gets raped by satan's hard cock every day in hell, because he'll be staying there for eternity. fuck that old ass piece of shit, I am glad he is dead. let us all hope that Feinstein, Ginsburg, and every gun control-promoting piece of shit follows the man down into the depths of hell. if I ever see his grave, I will smear fermented sewage all over his tombstone so it appears to only be a heap of rotten shit; perfectly representing the piece of shit man whose grave the headstone marks.

S.

Attached: 1544313821936.jpg (960x720, 57K)

SS

Ok retard

>repealing the NFA
>2019, 2020
hahahahahaha
Oh my God you cannot be serious.
Hahahahahahahaha!

SEEYA BITCH

>Implying RBG isn't already dead
Nobody's "seen" her since February. At the very least she's too ill to perform her duties.

S

Attached: gasmasklaugh.jpg (500x571, 57K)

I know the quote of "You cannot invade the United States, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." is misattributed to Admiral Yamamoto but seeing as how it is one of "his" most well-known quotes, it's ironic that one of the men responsible for killing the Admiral would later insist on something that would have made Japanese conquest of the US easier.

Why wouldn't the NFA be repealed? Only leftards would be against it, and normies don't seem to care either way.

It's not ironic when you realize that the goal of Stevens and his ilk is the subjugation of Americans.

"The John Birch society" eat a dick bitch

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 132K)

Those in power don't want it removed. It has nothing to do with public opinion.

SS ----sssssss

S
What a faggot.

Pic related

Attached: 4F552A2F-5F0E-4404-8533-521122E8595D.gif (480x202, 3.46M)

S

Hope he says hi to Ginsberg

He was the guy who tried to flip Kennedy in Thomas on the Heller Decision.

Managed to bully Kennedy into asking Scalia to include that language about existing gun laws that jurisdictions use as their defense to keep their unconstitutional laws.

He also thought the Second Amendment was a mistake

Attached: 1423621613321.jpg (750x600, 56K)

hope he enjoys his stay with mccain down below

Press S to spit on his grave

Attached: 1557567183073.gif (360x290, 402K)

> say something nice about him

Attached: cover4.jpg (1168x657, 539K)

S

S good riddance

she at least shoots

As long as retards in the stix keep thinning their ranks, I think we should give them machine guns.

S

Something nice about him

>Say something nice about him
"Justice" is a cool title.
Too bad he cared so little for it.
S.

Fuck you man. I hope he pooed himself a little when he died.

S

May he go into Niflhel for final death. No familial rebirth, peaceful meadows, or great halls of merrymaking for him.

Rest in shit you commie bitch

S

Concern that a national standing army might pose a threat to the security of the separate states led to the adoption of that amendment, which provides that "a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." Today that concern is a relic of the 18th century

He had a pretty well researched view on the Second Amendment, to pull out some bits
>United States v. Miller unanimously established that the 2nd Amendment applied only to militias and their weapons. To quote from the ruling: "In the absence of any evidence that the possession or use of a ‘shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length’ has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument.”
>Revolutionary-era cities placed hard limits on guns--Philly banned shooting a gun without special permission from the governor, and Boston fined anyone who took ANY loaded weapon into ANY house or barn inside city limits. These clearly go against Scalia's interpretation of the Amendment, despite the fact that the Founding Fathers themselves were up and about at this time and didn't care at all.
>In 1980 the court ruled again that "the Second Amendment guarantees no right to keep and bear a firearm that does not have ‘some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia.’”
I have not had the chance to read his other works, but in the context of the law as is as opposed to how he wanted it, militias were clearly given legal cover and non-militia members could get fucked. Even then there was strong precedent that the government could determine what was and wasn't a useful militia weapon as opposed to the militia in question.

It's the most well-researched opinion on the 2nd Amendment I can find. I'm tempted to go over Scalia's views but I just had a major surgery and should probably stop legalposting.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Say something nice about him.

Attached: fuck you with funz.jpg (1111x844, 244K)

Fuck off shill

Ashes to ashes, JUST to JUST

Attached: 1510121255666.jpg (384x322, 18K)

underrated

He has done a service to America by finally shuffling off this mortal coil. Ashes to ashes, piss to piss, eat a bag of dicks in Hell.

He wasnt frade of nothin

>unless youre a felon but lets ignore that part because muh agenda

So repeal the NFA then? Great.
I mean according to those arguments, ONLY military grade weapons are protected by the second amendment.

S

By this logic all citizens should have access to 14.5" barrel M4 carbines. The restrictions on SBRs and machine guns and the Hughes Amendment are blatantly unconstitutional as they are standard military/militia arms.

S

Attached: 1545470823081.jpg (2000x1333, 429K)

S

If you're a felon, chances are it's because you infringed on somebody else's rights, and in doing so forfeit your own. Rights can only exist through reciprocation.

No. Not even then. Treating convicted felons as second-class citizens even after their time is up and done with is why recidivism rates are so high. If you don't deserve your inalienable, fundamental rights, there is no way to justify letting somebody that dangerous out of prison in the first place.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Press P to piss

At least he implicitly accepted that the 2nd amendment actually has meaning by wanting to repeal it, most of them just want to ignore it.

People like him should be shot. Too bad no one had the opportunity to do just that to him.

Attached: 1558521793707.jpg (960x905, 92K)

You need to understand the social contract. Read up on my nigga Jean Jacques Russeau

Attached: B6E55C0E-C539-444E-8811-F8175A1F11F6.jpg (550x363, 40K)

S

Attached: 1550196819836.jpg (750x738, 55K)

F

I hope he rots in hell.

the 2nd amendment was not incorporated into the states at that time. It literally didn't apply outside of a federal context until McDonald v. Chicago so looking at state level regulation and concluding that its indicative of federal precedent is tenuous at best. Philly and Boston only represent what those states thought regarding their own constitutions at the time.
Furthermore the Right to Bear arms was constantly undermined due to racial prejudice and the general spirit of the times, just take a look at when all the bans on conceal carrying started. It all happened immediately after the civil war. But this banning should be seen not as a legitimate restriction on the right to bear arms, but rather as a populace willing to violate the right in order to fuck over other people. It should be given the same weight of precedent as old anti-catholic laws have to the 1st amendment. I dare you to find a court today that looks at the Mormon Extermination order passed by Missouri and concludes 'well Missouri did it back then, so Mormon Genocide must still be legal under the first amendment'.

The 2nd amendment calls forth a principle, the individuals right to bear arms. The founders may have thought that the important thing about that was it allowed for the formation of a free armed citizenry against foreign & domestic oppression. But that is a second order effect of the first principle, a right to bear arms. Even though they may have abrogated that principle that is their failing, not something we should look up to.

The implications of Miller is that the government has LESS scrutiny when restricting weapons unrelated to a functioning militia. If the government were ever to try and ban Battle Rifle caliber guns because they are super spooky then Miller should act a precedent against that ban, not for.

The right to bear arms has always been mired by the prejudices of its times. But that's just more reason for us to wash it clean and defend it for everyone.

Attached: 1531252965456.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)