Are these a honeypot by the ATF? Not that you'd use them for anything other than their intended purpose

Are these a honeypot by the ATF? Not that you'd use them for anything other than their intended purpose.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

form1suppressor.boards.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a perfectly legitimate starting point for a Form 1 build.

You can buy it, once you assemble it and shove it on a gun, then you're breaking rules and getting dogs shot.

Yeah, cans are simple things. Put in your form 1 and make yourself a cheap can.

I just don't want my dog to get shot before my Form 1 gets approved. BAFTE have been very anal about these things lately.

Yes

There is absolutely nothing illicit about possessing or even attaching a solvent trap to a firearm. It's an 80% just like a P80 or a paperweight

You can even put the empty tube over a brake as a blast forwarding device as long as it doesn't have any baffles

Just have your form 1 on hand before you drill the thing.

Here, have some reading material.

form1suppressor.boards.net/

They can't arrest you for owning a car part. If you put it on a gun they can arrest you and nothing stops them from keeping an eye on you if you buy one but it's essentially safe.

A lot of these are super cheap Chinese manufactured junk, you would be better off just getting something legit and quality engineered, otherwise is it really worth it?

It’s worth paying extra for a kit made by a quality mfg. Check our diversified machine.

The ATF is a very incompetent organization and as long as you aren't retarded I highly doubt they would go to lengths to prove "constructive intent" just because you own something that could be a silencer.

>nothing stops them from keeping an eye on you in you buy one
Except the fact it's an extremely common car part. That's like saying you get put on a watch list because you bought a spare car seat and used part of the frame to make a swift link.

Give me the eday link. I want to buy this.

>you would be better off just getting something legit and quality engineered

yeah just pay 800 dollars for a suppressor on top of the 200 dollar stamp

Just search NAPA 4003 on ebay and look for the best price.

just got this ad they are in the thread

Attached: 61OtVPWu1PL._AC_SY723_.jpg (342x723, 35K)

The don't buy it until your form is approved?

Attached: 1555259545684.jpg (1080x705, 70K)

How do form one home built suppressors manage against store bought stuff from surefire/q/aac etc? Im having an issue shooting my ar15 due to whining neighbors, granted they have no legal recourse, but ive wanted a suppressor for a while now. I checked out diversified machine theyve got a ton of stuff and prices are reasonable.

Don't forget, an endcap would be a baffle