What are some things a civilian can do to prepare for war?

What are some things a civilian can do to prepare for war?
>inb4 muh you can't or muh join da army
There is always ways to be more prepared even without signing your life away.

Attached: Inspirational-George-Washington-Quotes1.jpg (721x721, 87K)

bump, I'm trying to get my cardio up and starting to shoot more. idk what else though also got any more quotes?

Attached: 1537111647693.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

There is ALOT of land in the US that people can live off of and most invading forces would ignore. You can live for a very long time in relative peace if you know what you are doing. Practice your field craft and outdoor survival ability.

>What are some things a civilian can do to prepare for war?
stockpile food
stockpile ammo
youtube videos on how to grow food and how to shoot
shoot guns once a month
make lists of all jews and suspected free masons within a 100 mile radius of yourself

there you go

That is good for your family but shouldn't you stay fit, learn a good skill and do other things to give yourself a step up in case of a draft

Attached: 1555531164045.jpg (1440x1783, 1.03M)

This and learn basic skills for homesteading and contact medical peoples

How is not being proficient in basic infantry standards not help?

You need to be able to traverse some of the most nastiest terrain, manage yourself in the wild and understand noise discipline.

Fieldcraft and Outdoor survival are vital tools to the Infantry.

>Fieldcraft and Outdoor survival
I guess I didn't understand what fieldcraft meant

What fucking fun is that and why does that maxpro gunner have one

FN 303 Less-Than-Lethal launcher, you can make the leap yourself

Networking with other people that are also preparing, getting plenty of arms and ammunition, training yourself for survival against the elements

Cardio. Lots and lots of cardio. And lots of heavy core work.

When shit kicks off you're going to do a whole lot of running. Being able to lift heavy weights is nice, but what will save your life is being able to lift/maneuver yourself over, under or through various obstacles.
Also stairs. If you're fighting in an urban environment (and you will be) you're going to be climbing shitloads of stairs. No one tells you about the stairs man.

Do rip-its make you need to piss?

Neat, I thought it was a case of 'I found this cool shit in an arms cache and we kept it'

Probably

Hey you autistic larping faggot. You're supposed to avoid fighting.
>urban environment
Oh you're a summerfaggot. Common sense should tell you that a city is the last place you want to be in the event of a national crisis, but I guess common sense isnt a trait of you underage retards.

This quote is factually incorrect. Washington only spoke the first ten words, and it was during a contextually different address to the legislature on 8 January, 1790:

>"Among the many interesting objects, which will engage your attention, that of providing for the common defence will merit particular regard. To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

>A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a Uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies.

>The proper establishment of the Troops which may be deemed indispensible, will be entitled to mature consideration. In the arrangements which may be made respecting it, it will be of importance to conciliate the comfortable support of the Officers and Soldiers with a due regard to economy."

You're wrong. A city is the best place to be. Cities will be the top of the priority list for restoring services. Cities will be top of the list for food and medical supplies. Cities have the greatest density of police to keep order. Cities will be the first places where order is restored.
When Argentina experienced a mini collapse in 2005, a bunch of people who had been reading American survivalist fantasist literature bugged out to compounds in the countryside. A lot of them were found a couple weeks later, well after order was restored dead inside their looted compounds.
Common sense is a trap, and no substitute for thinking logically about things.

>B-b-but muh nignog chimpout

While trying to get out of a city is a good idea, it's not realistic for a lot of people. Gridlock, rioting/looting, and/or government death squad will make any form of transportation besides your own legs non-viable in many cases. At that point, you have three options: Trying to get out on foot, shelter in place, or move round within the urban area scavenging as you go.

>goalposts shoot across the field
Hey retard, we arent talking about a short-term disaster where order is restored. We are talking of a full scale societal breakdown. Nothing is being fixed anytime soon. But you have fun man, competing with the other hundreds of thousands of people for what's left in the grocery stores.
>Argentina
Good thing we dont live there, isnt it

If you expect a collapse, then maybe living in a city is a bad thing.

I live there

>goes to website mostly populated by Americans
>where conversation SHTF convo surrounds the US
>in a thread where the OP image is of the first president of the US
>assumes people are talking about his irrelevant shithole nation

Blow it out your ass you arrogant little fuck. Nobody outside your country cares about its issues. Go take your retarded bullshit somewhere else.

This. I don’t think people realize how massive the US is. There is a shit load of empty/rural land that nobody goes to.

>you’re supposed to avoid fighting
Jesus dude, what a pussy

>Jesus dude, what a pussy
Hay-zooz mi hernando! Tu es edgy larping faggo

Thanks for clearing that up

If surviving means running into other bimbos like you, then I’d much rather go out in a blaze of glory.

Nope.

Im just gonna wait it out and join whatever side is about to win at the end

>blaze of glory
>gets shot by Tyrone when he wuz gettin' his reperashuns from best buy

At least I died doing something I’ve always wanted to do. Hunt niggers.

it's pretty hard to feed yourself for an extended length of time doing that.

Study first aid and marksmanship. Organize militia groups and go camping to simulate hiding out in the woods. Get fit and encourage others to get fit. Create a fortified fallback position should shit meet fan.