Jow Forums Approved Games

What are some games Jow Forums approves of? What does Jow Forums think of insurgency sandstorm?

Attached: insurgency_running.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657241323
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't played insurgency yet.

Attached: LWHak5Q.png (1600x2160, 1.07M)

I heard it wasn't very good, the insurgency before that however still has some active servers and is fun to play in my opinion.

When?

Attached: 1234321413241.jpg (3840x2160, 1.6M)

I personally think it's great, Insurgency source is still active too so it really comes down to preference. Sandstorm is huge jump from source so maybe that threw folks off.

>
totally forgot about stalker 2. thanks user

Attached: ehhl.png (922x889, 853K)

Kinda got boring pretty fast, and dunno how it is now but not even like a few weeks after it released it seemed like no one gave a shit about it anymore and there was like 1 maybe 2 half full servers? Had a lot of potential but just didnt make it. I really enjoyed the first game but sandstorm didnt live up to the hype or its former self.

What are some Jow Forums approved real time strategy game, especially for modern warfare?
Picked up pic related (Syrian Warfare) a while ago but was not entirely convinced.

Attached: syrian warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

oh yeah. I played the beta and i gotta agree it was horseshit. imo its way better now.. it also really didn't live up to the hype, but i personally think its still fun

Did they drop any updates that change the game in a major way? How is it better now?

Wherever I am, I must also go Over the Top

Attached: 1563044383383.jpg (600x1200, 395K)

2021 apparently

biggest update that'll relieve beta players is optimization. they optimized the shit out of the game so now you dont have to look down when you run, for maximum fps. they've made the game less clunky which was probably a result of the frame optimization.

they balanced fire support when defending and attacking,s o now you cant use certain things when defending. defenders cant use smoke artillery now.

vehicles are still lverall useless. they've added a few guns so thats neat, they also changed some recoil patterns of a few guns i believe?

they've done a lot since the beta, but those are the updates i could think of off the top of my head.

I hope it's buggy as fuck desu

Attached: C9iaqiSUIAEtZiz.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Never ever

Attached: 871C1F63-4BD1-4D8D-B715-A735E20C75E5.jpg (853x480, 64K)

World in Conflict

Insurgency guns in hl2

Attached: 37A37F51-E61D-4EF7-9B37-53FCF58A0B3F.jpg (1600x900, 567K)

Hunt showdown

Still in early access but 1.0 release in August. It's hands down the most intense FPS I've played, and I'm a lifelong fps player

At the end of your life you will look back at all of the hours you spent in adulthood playing games. All of those hours that fall by the wayside and make nothing, help nothing, and mean nothing.

Video games are an idle pursuit. Spend your down time learning.

Attached: thisjoker.gif (300x186, 1007K)

>he says as he posts on Jow Forums

Cold Waters

Attached: 4213422.jpg (985x800, 98K)

Never played Sandstorm, but the first one isn’t bad, still has an active playerbase as well.
Assuming everything goes well and the vodka is just right, April 2021. So long as it doesn’t crash to desktop or corrupt saves every 5 seconds like Misery does then I wouldn’t mind, just hope its mod friendly.

I like it but I prefer SH3. I’m staring down UBOAT on steam waiting to see the opinion of subsim autists when it comes out of early access.

Implying browsing Jow Forums relevant to a hobby for 5 min during lunch is equivalent to spending hundreds of hours or more a year playing a game until its unpopular.... then doing the same with the next game.

I like to pretend the bugs are just canon anomalies.

What’s it like being so autistic you fail to understand leisure activities?

>playing with misery

Attached: 1548715768172.jpg (479x680, 82K)

Wealthy.

Bugs? What bugs?

The same devs have 2 other games, Warfare and Warfare reloaded, I haven't played reloaded but Warfare was pretty good and it played kind of like Syrian Warfare

I regret the life I wasted wageslaving
The vidya I at least enjoyed

Source right fucking now

Date but cheap: Jane's Fleet Command
If you're a retarded aspie CoD back ops is really realistic.

Wargame Series
EE for campaign
AB is good with someone to play in coop campaign
RD was great in MP until community went full retard.

Also from time to time I'm enjoying Company of Heroes 2.

There is no bugs
Game is fine

>I'm so detached from reality that I fail to understand the role of meaningless leisure activities and the benefits thereof.

You have to be pretty close to the poverty line if you think a couple of videogames a month make up the difference.

I enjoy sd2 so far. Much better than sd44.

>Weightless melee combat, but you swing real slow so it's """realistic"""
>Carry tiny ammo reserves despite going out to hunt terror-beasts to cause """tension"""
>Middle of the night in the fucking bayou, place is basically bright as fuck.

Take the game, make melee actually feel like it's connecting instead of just swinging through, let people carry a less retarded amount of ammo, and make it ArmA-dark, and you're onto something.

the astounding lack of self awareness these types of posts have is hilarious.

Triggered because someone doesn’t like vidya? Pathetic. Should have just ignored him.

Escape from tarkov?

Attached: 2018-05-2011-38-1-1024x640.png (1024x640, 463K)

Fuck, I was so close to posting before the tarkov shill

how good is it?

I think it's shit, the new maps are bad, the "return to combat area" shit is tiring, and the shooting honestly feels floaty as fuck and awful.

RS2 is way more up my alley, honestly.

>AB
>RD
What are these?

im the total opposite. I can't stand RS2, not sure if its a learning curve or what, the guns just feel autistically light when shooting, and the movement feels like physical static. To each their own

try forgotten hope 2

>the guns just feel autistically light when shooting
Depends on the gun. Have no idea what you mean about movement, but all right.

I’ve been playing maximum action and hotline Miami. Highly recommend both.

>hotline Miami
mein neger, bought it on sale. Super fast paced and fun

Jow Forums wet dream.
Everybody is using moist nuggets. Because a shot of 7,62x54R 7N1 is almost unstoppable.
Other than that ? From intense to rage-inducing. My best and worst Jow Forums moments were had in Tarkov
>innawoods
>clutch my moist nugget
>fully decked guy runs around
>*click* noice
>wait, stalk, wait, wait more
>he's close enough
>bang clank-clank-thud
>jackpot
>get to his body after waiting for his buddy (there's always 1 more)
>look at his setup
>hideous with a 2 piece sight on a side rail AKM
>otherwise fully decked out
>cringe for a moment
>hear a mosin gunshot
>such is the life in the Zon... Tarkov

Not even Jow Forums except for maybe Maximum action. Love hotline Miami but I dont exactly think its Jow Forums

you sound like that shill and type like a faggot

Its not.

Hired Ops is going F2P and its basically Tarkov without all the boring ass looting and buying shit from traders for 45 minutes between raids. Its also the same developer.

>not Jow Forums
>has mp5s, mac10, scorpion, m4, remington 870 (???), aks, and more
>story is about a mans love of fighting
>based beard and his Hawaii adventures

What are you talking about man? Both games are super Jow Forums

I like that game but the definition of what is Jow Forums is different for everyone. Some reduce it to "if it has what reddit thinks k is like then its Jow Forums"

Faggot ? Unfortunately, no.
Shill ? Nah, its also very irritating at times. Rage inducing even. Oh and eternally in beta.

Ready or Not is going to be gold tier, it just has to come out first.

I typically don't rage quit a game whenever I got killed or lose a match but Tarkov ? Oh boy, i've never rage as much as other game. Shit netcode until recently, peeker advantage, full auto is better than semi auto, literal walking tank, leg made of jelly and so on and so on.
But for some reason I can't bring myself to hate this game, i'm addicted to it, the adrenaline of each raid is off the roof especially when you are the under dog during a firefight. Also the Jow Forums aspect is top notch.

Attached: long_obrez.png (1920x1080, 853K)

Hell let loose is fun, getting a sizable update tomorrow that adds Utah beach and tweaks other maps. Also light tanks.

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz.
Nothing matches a proper dogfight.

Squad. But I'd rather not hear you racist incels screaming retarded shit on comms.

Sniper Elite series is lots of fun. I played all of 2 and 4, skipped 3.

It's shit.

Wargame European Escalation
Wargame Airland Battle
Wargame Red Dragon

tarkov is fun but boy is it a shitshow most of the time, still love it though, waiting for next patch until i start playing again.

Attached: needthatbag.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

>Squad
>Arma
>Wargame series
>Graviteam Tactics series
>Command series
>Ultimate Generals
>DEFCOM
>Blitzkrieg
>Red Orchestra/Rising Storm
>Spec Ops: The line
>Receiver
>Stalker

Attached: 1538578629704.jpg (1280x1024, 412K)

Where my Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 at?

If you haven't played it yet you should go at it asap

>Jagged Alliance 2
Turn base games are just playing on my nerves these days.

not surprising, the original Insurgency was a source mod, and the official release was still using Source licensed from Valve

Anyone got good pics or renders of the MSF soldiers? They're never clearly shown in ground zeroes.

Attached: DiamondDogsshootingrange.png (1507x999, 1.37M)

When Sergei decides it's time for more ferrari's
Runs like absolute dogshit.
Play Dead Air / Anomaly.

They need to add new maps ASAP, also night maps are a must. Also does anyone think the character models and animations just look off?

Been playing a lot of Kingdome Come (a 15th century Bohemian simulator) , it ranges from kino moments where I take down 2-3 guys in a quick sword fight to moments like this, pretty fun if you like autistic single player RPG's

Attached: uui.webm (1400x900, 2.54M)

This is the clearest model I can find.

Attached: MSF MODEL.png (1634x1320, 731K)

Ah, the wonders of CryEngine. My time playing it has been the same. Sometimes it's fucking great, other times it's a glitchy jankfest. I actually really like the armor system.

Attached: mace.jpg (2560x1440, 759K)

Stop

World of tanks

ww2 online

rainbow 6 [very first one best ever]

Tried to play this but it’s a mess with too much shit going on. Dead game.

>haha u so seethe, y u giv thoughts on talk talk internet
Blow it out your ass retard

So far the only games I've played this year are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ace Combat 7.

Attached: RDR2 Krag bolt.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Sorry but it was always full retard, adding the M84 just made things accelerate.

Attached: 1449187666287.jpg (562x437, 39K)

7.62 Hard Life is one of the most autistic games I've played.

>Full Gunsmithing system
>Full Faction alignment options, or just fuck off on your own doing Merc shit
>Inventory effected by apparel i.e. Plate carriers, knock off 5.11 cargo pants, extra pouches for you're pants/plate carrier, and so on
>It's set in Algeria so you get to LARP that it's Rhodesia and you're zipping skinnies

Add a couple mods from the steam workshop and you got hundreds of guns and
attachments. Just remember to stock up on RPG frag rounds as you can lob them like mortars.

Attached: 20190304213845_1.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

I've been playing a lot of Squad lately. It requires a lot of teamwork and communication so you have some good banter with your squadmates. If you get bored of killing people you can do things for the team like logistics running and constructing outposts.

>Be me, few days ago
>Playing as Russian Militia as a heavy anti-tank soldier, armed with an RPG-7 with tandem warhead
>Fighting Russian Military
>Fighting from a small village, a BTR-80 has been making frequent passes at us
>14.5 machine gun fire ripping through the walls of these houses
>Incoming fire whithers, hear the engine pull away
>Now's my chance, head outside, set up on a nearby hill, arm my RPG
>Hear an engine drawing closer
>YouGonnaGetIt.jpg
>See an armored vehicle come across the ridge, line him up and squeeze it.
>Watch the rocket fly and slam directly into the side of the thing, it instantly explodes
>Get about 5 teamkill notifications
>Mfw I realize that was a friendly vehicle bringing our reinforcements up
>Immediately disconnect out of embarrassment.

Attached: squad.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

Halo

Attached: 98179D4E-D2DA-4142-A50F-5C355DC149FA.gif (435x250, 1.93M)

>i feel quite hungry

How good it is depends on you. Its a mix of DayZ (looting, lose everything when you die etc) and normal FPS's with autistic gun-building. It has some fantastic hardcore elements, but it also has some retarded shit. The learning curve is also fucking massive, getting to grips with the mechanics and learning maps and all that will take you 50+ hours.

It can be one of the single most intense games you ever play, it can also cause you to suffer a rage induced stroke.

I am fucking addicted.

>Weightless melee combat, but you swing real slow so it's """realistic"""
Not exactly sure what you mean, but the melee does feel kinda strange at first. But it's actually pretty good and very strong once you get the feel down
>Carry tiny ammo reserves despite going out to hunt terror-beasts to cause """tension"""
Agreed, this was a poor decision. Pathetic attempt at weapon balance, but at least ammo boxes are plentiful
>Middle of the night in the fucking bayou, place is basically bright as fuck
Your monitor or video settings just be fucked, cause night maps for me are dark, and i mean real DARK. I love it

Honestly it's the most innovate FPS that's come out in a decade. Slow paced tension sprinkled with nail biting intense firefights done right, it's totally unique

>RD was great in MP until community went full retard.
What exactly happened?

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE

Great gun building, absolute shit gameplay and technical performance.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Verdun or Tanneberg yet?
These games are dirt cheap on G2A and are in dire need of players.

Attached: Verdun 1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

I mean it's always been 4chain the game, usually the bants were kept in the global/Pregame Lobby chat but it's now become the norm mid match. Personally I see nothing wrong with this, and I feel it generally weeds out the people who end up feeding on your team. Also when ever people spot Chinese players they post the Forbidden Words Pasta, and that Taiwan is #1.

It will not run on my PC for some reason, but I enjoyed the first one greatly

stop shilling this piece of shit

How's the crashing on your side? I'm playing with Mercapocalypse but I feel like it's starting to act up like last time I played, with crashes every 2 minutes.