/arg/ - AR General

BCM will never get a real contract Edition

Previously:

Attached: 17D96E36-F810-499D-BCF4-6DC94545425C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6zfTYQ09Rs
lmtdefense.com/media/2018/11/MWS-Spec-Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol @ Wuggy's animshit DRM 2.0

but they have and theyre contracts that defend the US, not israel.

Attached: 1563291879214.jpg (630x373, 98K)

Someone buy this please

Attached: IMG_1950_01.jpg (1200x1600, 750K)

Border Patrol isn’t military
Try again

Commence the REEEE

Attached: A6342662-F99C-4282-812C-E443F2F530B8.jpg (2890x1536, 1.43M)

You gotta go

Trade you an LM8 upper.

how are BCM mags? They currently cost like $8 a mag and I was thinking about getting some instead of fagpul ones.

hence why I said they defend the US not israel, the military are just ZOGbots defending israel and their interests.

What do you want for it.

Attached: 1563383254524.png (960x1280, 1.5M)

You first

Patience. I wish I had more.

>Just accept
Hard to do. Expectations etc etc.

>starting over
So sell?
>factory
I've already got a lower I'm very happy with in the MARS H
What about buying the LMT MWS Mlok upper, the barrel and the BCG and putting that on top. Is that "factory"?

I have VERY little experience with genuine rifle marksmanship.

Glass isn't the same afaik

Do you average 0.75? What are the best groups you've gotten? Not too interested in handloaded data.

Attached: DSC03858.jpg (5243x2651, 2.96M)

That's why I said learn to roll your own. You might meet your expectations with your own personal reloads.

No you. Get ready for mlok mws shit posting bhlh boi.

Trip on Psi

Did you read the last thread I said I would be happy with 1.15 but it isn't my gun I think the barrel not you and I have the Edited Webm but I don't want to post I think they will all cry about me again I don't want to derail. do you have a throw away email?

Asking 480 shipped but won't refuse anything reasonable. Glass is nice, has that SLR mount.

That's a good offer but I'm trying to fund a LPVO. Normally I'd just say fuck it and buy what I want and sell this later but I'm leaving overseas in a few months so I'm trying not to be irresponsible and unload what I don't need first.

Attached: IMG_1949_01.jpg (1536x2048, 596K)

>Hard to do. Expectations etc etc.
It's really not. You have more money then sense. There is literally nothing wrong with the gun, just you. Tossing it and starting yet ANOTHER rifle is just continuing the same process that's had you jumping around to generals before giving up and coming back here.

>I have VERY little experience with genuine rifle marksmanship.
sorry it didn't (you) for some reason and I am getting sick of other Anons smart mouths. so I didn't read who you were talking to.

If fgmm, or any load, is just something like 30 fps off your velocity node it can produce poorer groups. Plastic guy is right suggesting investing in handloading equipment. It's tedious and not worth it to me for price but seeing the results downrange and the bullet options I have does.

Yeah thats how I did both my LMTs. Bought lowers, uppers, bcgs, and barrels separate. Both my 16” and 13.5” CL MWS barrels average ~.75 MOA 5 shot groups with FGMM 175gr. 3 shot groups almost stack the rounds on top of one another.

Other anons are right, loading your own could tighten those groups up too. Or try other factory ammo, your barrel might just not like that specific load.

Attached: 3467D15D-F016-4398-80AD-2BB4231EF8B6.jpg (2980x1536, 1.26M)

Obligatory image.

Attached: 1562815247964.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

Nice where is your pictures to show that normie up.
Oh wait you are fat and have no gun. oops.

>Asking 480 shipped but won't refuse anything reasonable. Glass is nice, has that SLR mount.
Trade it on tacswap you idiot.

Thinking about picking up an Atlas Bipod BT10 but not really sure if it's worth it over the new Magpul offerings. Going on a bench shooter. Anyone have experience with both or input?

Attached: Kanye.png (618x412, 538K)

What if I blame the niggers and jews?

cant deny that its fact, the US has always been a pawn of israel

Seething

Then you are a weak collectivist faggot.

You are bench shooting, not abusing them. Buy what fits your budget.

Attached: 1563150278545s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Cringe and bluepilled
Fuck off kike

That is a sub gun sight though and this is /arg/

Yep because you cant produce one picture of you shooting even at the end of the day like I did
Nice try son.

>Buy what fits your budget.
Both are. It's more of a question of does the Atlas offer superior performance and not just superior durability.

magpul hangs a little further down, the legs dont latch forward only down (a pro and con but more con imo), and I dont like how the plastic sits on the ground (not the legs but the actual contact point with the ground). It's not bad though, operates well, and feels sturdy. I have two for fun guns and one atlas for a more serious gun but I wouldnt feel too disadvantaged past the possibility of the legs swinging out on the magpul occasionally after getting snagged on brush.

I think the QD atlas also hangs a little further down than the conventional too unfortunately.

Buy the atlas

Not him, but I don't take pictures when i go to the range
It's just a weird thing for me

Technically it was intended to mount on a carbine carry handle, so yes it applies to/arg/

Attached: IMG_1952.jpg (1536x2048, 570K)

Expectations were with factory ammo as per the M110A1 solicitation.
Life is suffering. At least my foot ain't broke.

[email protected]
Posting a webm of you shooting ARs is 100% on topic and /arg/ related. Do it.

>$480
Very reasonable. GLWS
Get a Viper PST Gen II IMO

I know handloads can have great results because of smaller std dev in muzzle velocity, but that simply isn't a part of what I'm going for right now.

Well shit, the CL average 0.75"
I wonder what the 1:11.25 SS barrels can do
By chance do you know the weight difference between the LW and the standard 16" SS 5R barrels? I can't find the info on their website?
How do they suppress? I've read poor things about suppressed MWS
>other factory ammo
Tried Hornady Match 168 ELD
Fiocchi 168 Matcking
FGMM 168
FGMM 175
Fiocchi was the best with the single 0.75" group and average 1.15

I've got an Atlas PSR with the ADM QD
Bear in mind there are several different models of Atlas.
I've not owned the Magpul but I've messed with it. For just bench stuff, the Magpul is likely fine.

>performance
The Atlas definitely has some features over the Magpul

Attached: DSC03854.jpg (5745x2745, 3.27M)

Yeah I’m aware
I’m also aware that they’re overblown security guards who don’t defend shit and just let thousands of immigrants roam free anyways.
Also, they’re not military and they don’t possess military spending capability.
Try again next time.

Attached: 1563344474549.png (960x1280, 1.15M)

Does anyone actually use these?

Attached: MAG233 1600x1600 BLK.png (1600x1600, 1.37M)

Yeah, they're cheap beater mags. USGI for aesthetics. Lancers for the trash can.

and? still doesnt take away that BCM isnt the best bang for the buck in that price range and that buffoni doesnt sell out to jews after he realized he was a jewish pawn when he was a muhreen, thats good enough for me.

If this was 2010, that rifle would be awesome

>Posting a webm of you shooting ARs is 100% on topic and /arg/ related. Do it.
I am just kinda sick of having to explain. Look for the e-mail tell me if I should post

KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=n6zfTYQ09Rs

Oh yeah, but was specifically referring to the 40 rounders.

Also, if your bench boy ever comes out in the field and youre on the side of a mountain with atlas and have an aluminum frame backpack with shoot saddle while shooting upwards, you can use the 45 degree latch to get a little more angle while resting the rifle on pack and still be very accurate.

>Lancers for the trash can
Why is that?

>>I’m also aware that they’re overblown security guards who don’t defend shit and just let thousands of immigrants roam free anyways.
>be ICE agent
>spend years under Trump catching wetbacks
>they keep getting stored and released into the US anyways
>Leftist keep threatening to remove your whole agency
>Anons make fun of you for not catching more beaners
:(

>implying the military doesn’t buy from the lowest bidder and gets rifles that are “just good enough”. Literally the same as any other milspec rifle. Only differences nowadays are DD rails and Socom barrel. Probably think Colt is still at the top too.

Getting real active shooter vibes from this one.

Yeah settling for sub standard quality trash that can’t even drop pmags freely just so you can support some fat boomer who can’t negotiate a real contract to ANY military, let alone the US, is totally smart.

It was at the end of the day and I had taken all my gear off but the guy holding the cam made me put everything back on to shoot that time. I looked not read for the push from the guns

Psi pls

Another user seething over LMT as usual

Who the fuck uses PMAGS?
USGI all the way, also be mad jew

with you lacking genuine marksman experience or whatever, have you tried

>bipod in dirt
>rear sandbag under stock
>quadruple check your parallax setting on your optic and not just the numbers written on the side (theyre not perfect)
>aim by pinching bag
>release all tension on the gun and natural resting place be with reticle on center of target
>then pull trigger with flat of last digit on pointer finger in a straight back almost unnatural movement

cool, been running mine for years without any issues. let me guess youre a (((colt))) or boomer machine and tool owner?

The US Military and people who actually own guns unlike you.

magpul? yeah theyre tough but look ugly
recently got the stainless usgi style from midway to see how they are. Theyre heavy but feel durable.

I'm not the biggest fan of my Lancers.

Shot in a sled, indoor 100 yard range.
>Parallax setting
Okay so this might be an issue. Parallax setting doesn't have actual distances marked, so I did the thing where you adjust it, then move your head around in the eye box and see if the reticule moves. I couldn't get the reticule to really be stationary at any setting so I just kinda left it where I thought it seemed best.
How much of an issue can this be?
Also as I said I've got very little experience with real optics and marksmanship. I was having a hard time getting a good sight picture where both the reticule and the target were in focus.

Attached: fittingreceivers.jpg (4046x2999, 3.97M)

the military has been using USGI mags for decades though.

Might see more branches use them when m855a1 tears up feed ramps

Nah i use PMAGS, just fucking about
But do BCM lowers really have problems with them?

Weights are here: lmtdefense.com/media/2018/11/MWS-Spec-Sheet.pdf
Should be pretty accurate aside from the clearly wrong 24” numbers. My 13.5 LW comes in ~1lb under my 16” standard so the numbers line up with the PDF
As far as suppression goes, couldnt tell you, just started the wait for my can. Ive heard mixed reviews, early MWS shipped with H2 buffers or lighter which couldve caused some, they all have H3s now. Im using an SCS2 H3 with the heaviest spring. Asked LMT if they recommended any special prep before suppressing and they said contact em if theres a problem but it should be fine. Know of a few people with suppressed 13.5s who arent complaining.

Attached: 1AB56576-C8AD-4F2E-A61A-8C871F989B6D.jpg (3752x1536, 858K)

MROanon after being BTFO in his own thread yesterday.

Attached: trijicope.jpg (633x758, 160K)

Do Lancers have feeding issues, or something else?
Just curious

>H3
Neat I've got essentially an H3 in my lower right now. I think I'll hang onto the 2.0 for now, but save up with the intention of selling it and building an LMT. I can't justify going full KAC. Thanks for the spec sheet

Misc malfunctions. Drop free issues. They feel cheap and plastic. At this point I prefer USGI

Attached: milling.jpg (4016x3072, 2.54M)

>he doesn't know
Bushnell bought out bausch and lombs sport optics and thats what is their elite tactical line, its up there with most of the good jap glass

>Shot in a sled, indoor 100 yard range.
I hope weight on sled was removed. They work but theyre discouraged because most people start putting weight on them and pulling from unnatural angles
>Okay so this might be an issue. Parallax setting doesn't have actual distances marked, so I did the thing where you adjust it, then move your head around in the eye box and see if the reticule moves. I couldn't get the reticule to really be stationary at any setting so I just kinda left it where I thought it seemed best.
Even marked ones arent perfect and you checked it the correct way. It might be an optic related problem since that play directly affects your poi if your eye is even in a very slight different place. If it moves youre not grouping as well as you could be and that could easily pull you that quarter MOA off your goal. Play with it at 100 yards without touching the rifle just trying to fine tune the setting, if you can get it theres hope. If you cant, put a piece of tape at your cheek weld and make the same point of your face hit that tape at the same angle every time.
>Also as I said I've got very little experience with real optics and marksmanship. I was having a hard time getting a good sight picture where both the reticule and the target were in focus.
It's hard for me to diagnose what's going on without actually seeing it, if you can find a guy whos been doing these things for years at a range ask him to check your optic. Also see if you can get other people's nice optics to come in correctly. Ive seen you post next to some guys bolt savage(?) rifle, can you get his to come in correctly?

>They feel cheap and plastic
thats my only problem with them, no feed or drop issues yet. I have two I keep around for aesthetics though.

>Who the fuck uses PMAGS?
PMAGs are best mags.

i wish there were more mags with windows on the back.

Attached: 20190622_164803-3024x1470.jpg (3024x1470, 1.22M)

Convince me not to get a Noveske barrel

>digging the abortion back out of the dirt to show people
godless degenerate

Yeah the elite tactical stuff does look good. I'll look into it some more. If I can't get the 2.0 to group better I'll consider selling the 4-16 Steiner and getting a DMR optic (2.5-10x or so). If I can get the 2.0 to group well though I'll probably hang on to the 4-16 for now.

>Weight
Yeah no weights, just had it sit naturally as close as possible to desired POA then pulled trigger with as little input to the rifle and sled otherwise.
>quarter MOA
I didn't know it could affect so much. I had never set parallax before nor even read much up on it other than the basic adjust until the reticule doesn't move. Maybe my eyes were shit but to me, it didn't matter where I had the parallax set, the movement of the reticule was the same as I moved my head/eye position. Good to know that this could be an issue.
>some guys bolt
It has a cheapo Cabelas house brand scope on it. I've got some other buds who know more about distance and good glass that I'll ask.

Thanks a ton for the information man.

They do look good, I'll give them that.

>HERA CQR furniture
>ARAK
>That fucking Sig Optic
Holy fuck memes and dreams

Attached: DSC04114.jpg (5286x2896, 3.12M)

The hell am I looking at here?

Attached: 1485907613614.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Theyre overpriced but theres nothing wrong with them

Attached: B76ED0FC-81C6-4A02-9FC7-5FE653DA05B5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

Are they better quality than DD? DD seems to have a better reputation than BCM.

I would put them above DD but not equivalent to the price. Id rather have a BCM than a DD too.

no one will see the rollmark, pointless

Why?

lancers are fine. his gun is bad and dirty. he hasn't had a build that freely drops magazines in years

>DD
>seems to have a better reputation than BCM

Attached: buffoni.png (1345x1011, 1.51M)

meant for

Do you shoot? Only USGI drop free with any reliability. Magpul gen3 with the ranger plates do too. any other mag type I wouldn't trust.

My emags have always dropped free

>Do you shoot?
Do you have a gun that's in spec?

Because im not an idiot normie whos only heard of DD and Wyndham.
I have more faith in Buffonis QC and crossfit toned muscles than Martys marketing team

stupid fanboys

Calm down Buffroni. We all know DD is shit. The only gun id buy complete is a BCM

Did some small modifications to the Tactical Machining (same as Matrix Aerospace) AR10 upper receiver to get it to work and fit with the LMT MARS H lower.

Attached: DSC03950.jpg (3150x3333, 2.94M)

thats what I was thinking, pmags and lancer fall out of my noveske lower

Does anyone else think there's something really prehistoric looking about Paul Buffoni? Dude looks like he got his share of neanderthal DNA.