You deviated from your normal routine

A explanation is required.

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (786x541, 159K)

Cheap mexican food, had to go

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

Attached: 1518656728632.png (442x496, 246K)

Suck my cock

Negative

>A explanation is required.
Your mom was offering a 2-for-1 deal; I had to get 3 friends.

Attached: 68d720699f93a22fdbb6f966f34cfd20.jpg (1000x1444, 1.09M)

Alright Jow Forums, how effective would a .303 caliber air rife with a surpressor be for taking out surveillance cameras?

Attached: 25623654.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Why not something smaller? At night you could get within 25 feet of one and nobody around to see.

Pissearth 2025

Probably very effective. How heavy is the projectile and how fast is it going?

Keep in mind that what’s shown in the OP pic is the weather casing for the camera. The camera itself is considerably smaller. To be sure of a kill, you’d have to put a shot through the long axis of the casing.

Why not just put a wire cutting hook on a long pole?

Attached: IMG_1621.jpg (512x384, 36K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-131244.jpg (768x546, 210K)

>Walk around with a ghillie suit made of pic related
Heh, nothin personnel.

Attached: Infrared_LED.jpg (1732x1732, 189K)

it'd probably be better to nigger rig some kind of slingshot rifle, and an IED, detonate from a safe distance

>A explanation is required.
AN explanation is required.
Incompetent glowniggers.

you would have the dopest suit in the club

>not just using flex seal to coat up all the cameras
>not mixing some kind of toxic waste into the flex seal
>it's fine if you leave the camera covered, but if you scrape it up and start making dust/particles you create a serious health hazard
>it takes days and specialized equipment to fix every time
>costs incredible amounts of money
>creates massive hassle

Make it with 3M retroreflective material as well so if the camera has its own illumination it would wash itself out

Lofentanil-DMSO is what you want to mix in with the flexseal

I don't have a normal routine, any repetition of previous acts is pure coincidence.

>actually mixing the seal with toxic materials
>not just leaving a note claiming you mixed the seal with toxic materials
You should take some lessons from tree spiking, the hippies have been doing this stuff far longer than any of us have

but I want to actually kill the people cucked enough to go around scraping off cameras the first few times.

Sure sure, and you have to poison the first few anyway so that they take the note seriously, like how the hippies always spike a few trees near where the cutting starts so that if the logging company ignores them they will lose a worker in the process.
But after the first few deaths they will start taking their time and removing the gunk safely anyway so you may as well switch to non toxic stuff to save yourself the time and effort, not to mention the risk of poisoning yourself during application.

>only 3
Step the fuck up

Attached: cctv.jpg (468x286, 16K)

Noticed this today.

Attached: 20190717_182937.jpg (2576x1932, 731K)

I was ah um ....Yeets rock at camera

Attached: 1562970691575.jpg (850x464, 130K)

Attached: Sheeple-03.jpg (600x400, 115K)

Attached: NSA You're Drunk.jpg (540x403, 31K)

you sure those aren't for the traffic lights themselves? some use cameras to tell when there are cars in a lane

yeah, but the cameras also collect footage for surveillance/intelligence purposes

ive been looking into 25 cal air rifles for anti camera work. if you go for a lense shot, its gtg, but weather covers vary in thickness to much.

why not a .22 magnum with a suppressor?

supressed airguns are unregulated.

Yeah, but so's a silencer, if you have a lathe or even just the right hand tools.

License plate readers are installed in such a way to view the rear of passing cars because so many people don't have front license plates.