Jow Forumsommando Assistance Command, Area 51 – Studies and Observations Group

So with all the hullabaloo about Raiding Area 51, I propose the creation of an assistance and obsevation unit that would provide advice in organizing all the Kyles and Naruto runners but who'll mostly focus on recording and docummenting the military response of the forces guarding the base.
The information gathered might be quite interesting in studying the potentiol governamental responce if the boogaloo ever comes to fruition.
Do we have any boots on the ground willing to actually take part in the whole thing if it ever happens in the first place?

Attached: b5n3cm54k2u21.jpg (540x675, 75K)

Also if anyone does go I'd advise against bringing funs, that's just asking for trouble. However some CBRN protective gear and armour might come in handy

If anyone actually makes it through the various non lethal measures like microwave guns and tear gas, they’re just gonna shot.

This

would be cool if they live stream the event

Is there any practical way of countering microwave guns though? Might be an interesting subject to study. The main objective of the unit is to study and report on what the gubmint will use and atempt to come up with possible countermesures.

This is actually a smart idea to come out of an autistic meme.

Full body tinfoil hat? Conductive fabric? Connected to electrodes in the shoes for grounding?

This shit is retarded. As soon as you fuckers try to "naruto run" you're gonna fine out what antipersonnel mines do firsthand

I doubt there are any minefields. You do this shit you'll get ran over by some pissed off cammo dude in his raptor

I always figured weebs were supposed to be the cannon fodder

Dont see why not, if we can get mass shootings streamed live

>doubt there are any minefields
US never signed the Ottowa Treaty and is currently developing "smart" mines, so you can rest assured they're there. My guess would be probably closer to the actual facility itself for area denial in places the gun emplacements wont cover.

Not any victim-initiated ones

space blankets and silver fire gear for the microwaves, the at least you can get shot like a man.

Attached: 160829125908-01-space-blankets-large-169.jpg (460x259, 46K)

Quick reminder that the use of lethal force is authorized from as far as 25 miles away from the base as the crow flies.

The order of response would probably be:
1) Angry "Camo dudes" yelling from their cars
2) Same guys and local law enforcement using tear gas etc
3) Non-lethal riot control measures like LRAD

There's probably a secondary perimeter somewhere within the first. It wouldn't surprise me if breaching the first perimeter is a felony and breaching the 2nd one is domestic terrorism.

This opens the flood gates regarding military response. Minefields within the 2nd perimeter is definitely a possibility. The most likely response I can think of is scrambling some Reapers and Predators from Creech AFB which is 40 miles away.

Attached: 174232f581ad1ddce5c5290f44e5cdc3.jpg (800x419, 29K)

We're in

Attached: kommando.png (602x363, 482K)

Snowmongols will ski behind gubmint lines and snipe from the sand dunes

Attached: 21332131312321.jpg (640x330, 18K)

Anything else is asking to be put in fed pen. Just crossing the line will get you 6 months

Attached: Area51 assault loudout.png (878x980, 355K)

They can't imprision all of us

there are enough Bubbas for each one of you

I hope a few militias sign up to provide armed response in case shit hits the fan.

And get wrecked by the AC130 or drones mentioned above
The trick is to deescalate violance to the point where gubmint forces would try to stick as much as they can to less then lethal methods

Who said anything about deescalating?
>2nd civil war boogaloo caused by zoomer massacres intensifies.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that the porpose of the proposed SOG unit is to observe and advise, not exactly to interfere personally. The point is to see how the gubmint will react and how can you counteract the reaction by sugesting to the "bluefor" on possible gear to use. One notible example would be the use of faraday cage or tinfoil/ aluminium fire proximity suits that firefighters use to protect themselves against microwave guns

Attached: How-to-Build-a-Faraday-Cage-810x510.jpg (810x510, 100K)

Boogaloo comes later first and foremost one has to study what will be used to protect a horde of autists while they are running headfirst into a government cordon

That sounds pretty redundant. Security is unlikelly to be prepared for true force on force ground attacks.

A semi secret base in a reasonably isolated location in the middle of a continant is a hard place to oraganise an attack on.

thanks for this

Has anyone considered using aircraft in this raid. Imagine a dozen Cessna caravans dropping skydivers over the base like their paratroopers, a helicopter spotting and relating intel, or a piper cub with someone in the backseat throwing bad dragon dildos at the camo guys.

Attached: 6B8F129D-9D05-4AEC-9DE8-9C9806E4EBDE.png (500x333, 85K)

I'm pretty sure aircraft are the worst possible vehicle to bring because it automatically justifies the use of SAMs due to the terror threat.
Based use of Zizek though

Itll be pretty easy for the government to stop this, all they have to do is set up some checkpoints really far out on the nearby population centers and block em off.

You can't gather a million people easily ti begin with even if the government didnt want to stop it, its in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and the logistics are pretty fucked.

Could these be the even that puts the final nail in the coffin to armed resistance? The government mowing down several thousand civilians to demonstrate once and for all that semi auto rifles are no good?