/ch/ - changposting general

/ch/ - changposting general
Female marines edition
>Thread #1

Attached: 16a1ec7a9d794780287843.jpg (1080x720, 114K)

OP is nogunz
All fields
Jannyjuice Jannyjuice Jannyjuice

Attached: Dev attempts to keep Russians out of his F2P game.webm (688x384, 2.92M)

Are females in the Chinese military as slutty as other military females?

>Are females in the Chinese military as slutty as other military females?
More so, they'll blow you for a Tootsie Roll, and give up the turd cutter for a chocolate bar.

>StIcK gReNaDeS

look right there in the tach vest

First girl is qt

Fuck China, but I want a Chinese operator waifu

Attached: 1562884521975.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>CHING CHONG PING PONG
DING CHING SONG DONG

>still using stick grenades and shitty chest rigs
why are the Chinese so fucking poor?

Why are they wearing blue camo in the middle of a dry field?
Are they marines or something?

>middle of a dry field
That's at the coast of the The Gulf of Aden

>stick grenades
Post guns with timestamp

Post stick grenade with timestamp.

They are just a meme promoted by the central government because it "looks good" for propaganda purposes to show kickass sexy military babes.

PLA digital camo is unironically good.

Attached: PLA Digital.jpg (800x599, 184K)

Isn't that what the Jews do?

I just want some of that camoflage.

Exactly

Attached: IDF girls.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

Woodland camo rarely makes use of gray, do the Chinese know something that the rest of the world doesn't? Or are they wrong?

I love Beijing Tiananmen,
The sun rises above Tiananmen.
The great leader Chairman Mao,
Leads all of us forward.

Don't be a bitch, get some birch

Attached: paper-birch-path-acadia-national-park-alamy-stock-photo_12425.jpg (470x705, 171K)

This is a US thread now post superior American equipment

Attached: 1531ABEB-330C-4857-B020-121A30AFD3A4.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

F35 or superior, pick one.

glad to see we can never talk about china without the zoomer memers ruining it.

>new smart GL pics

Attached: 40855051593_bc01e13a16_o.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Attached: 47769253742_7a5b2f18e1_o.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Keep coping Chang

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

Attached: 动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen (1024x429, 80K)

Preach it!

Attached: 100 Shiki.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

I do have to admit, PLA boys in the Sino-Vietnamese War and Border Conflicts had top tier aesthetics.

Attached: n3y3ln3QPY1tvbmgwo1.jpg (750x508, 135K)

how many PLA rations are made with gutter oil?

What camo is that?

pla rations are in a quantum superposition of two states, spoiled rotten and homemade fresh. if a honorable, passionate, and patriotic chinese military aged man or woman who is also very humble and loves the ccp opens the package then a delicious home cooked meal will be what they find in the bag. but if a western debaucherous pig faced child-killer opens the bag then they will find spoiled meats and rotten food and all the drinks will not taste sweet but sour.

Attached: 1523273805391.jpg (1280x853, 188K)

Imagine the fucking ptsd you get from shooting qt chink girls during war. I hope bilibili doesn't get blocked during the war since I need my chink dancing girls and youtube fucking holocausted most of their vids.

Attached: 1562884871775.jpg (700x1064, 88K)

Not gonna lie I need bilibili too also for that year hare affair

Attached: PF98A 120mm anti-tank rocket.jpg (1600x998, 269K)

PF98 is an underrated weapon. Too heavy to go well with body armor, and a horrible firing signature guaranteed to get the user killed, but good firepower and cheap cost. Perfect changware.

Attached: firing a PF08 followthru.jpg (640x426, 51K)

-97 and -07 are 80mm throwaways, equivalent to a LAW or AT4.

Attached: PF97 thermobaric.jpg (640x426, 81K)

Attached: 15cf83ac40a47842242988.jpg (5184x3456, 3.62M)

Implessive ro ro ro

Chinese smog.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Why do the Chinese seem to be the only country that invests heavily into long range grenade launchers/ payload rifles?

They don't have a gun culture, they do have a culture of cheap-but-effective stockpiling, and they have lots of motorized infantry and militia. Many infantry units won't have support from IFVs, but will have the trucks and rail to carry most crew-serves and heavy ammo stocks than western mech inf might.

pic is a 35mm in syria.

Attached: syria qlz 87.jpg (539x462, 243K)

This is Chinese DPICM for 122mm rockets. Typical chink construction: old but effective tech (ICM) with cheap-but-effective implementation of new knowledge (prefrag sleeves) .

Attached: MZD-2 Dual Purpose cluster munition.jpg (295x400, 19K)

Here's a good look at how it goes together (notice the absence of a belt fed, the 5.8mm MG they have is hated by all.) The drum fed SAW OTOH is a fairly liked weapon.

It's not so different from a western loadout, but they have more HE and no body armor.

Attached: chink infantry squad roles.jpg (437x524, 29K)

So they're basically taking the explosive support that most modern militaries task to combat vehicles and offloading it to infantry? Seems like an interesting concept.

Yes, kind of.

Very few units will see combat in their lives - mostly PAP border guards/SWAT/hit squad units. Those get body armor.

There's no 'infantry culture' like the west. Infantry intended for near-peer conflicts are expected to never see combat, and get slaughtered if they do. Explosives are a way to make their numbers count for something, because training would never get used, and vehicles are expensive.

The marines are one of the only 'conventional infantry' units with a culture comparable to western infantry - i.e. practical training and motivation instead of acrobatic hijinks and barracks brainwash.

Shame about their camo schemes tho. The 76mm 8x8s are a interesting AA choice - I assume the PRC is hedging against drone swarms like Gremlins.

Attached: export CM-401 tactical ASBM weapon. Mach 6 and with mid-course evasive capability.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

Attached: token-female tankers.jpg (1140x715, 466K)

Attached: qbzgirl3.jpg (1439x1280, 659K)

Attached: qbzgirl4.jpg (633x950, 90K)

That makes a lot of sense.

I would give them my wang

Are chinese female soldiers "real" soldiers or are they just propaganda sluts like the Israelis?

A US Customs and Border Protection watch commander at the Long Beach seaport admitted to illegally selling guns — just like Eric Holder.
Wei Xu, 56, of Santa Fe Springs, was arrested in early February after an undercover sting revealed he sold three guns out of the trunk of his car to officers.
Xu has been on unpaid administrative leave since his arrest and according to a spox for the US attorney’s office, he will be fired. He is facing a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison if convicted.
Xu pleaded guilty on Wednesday to federal gun trafficking and tax evasion charges.
In court Wednesday, Xu pleaded guilty to illegally selling guns on the internet, some of which he obtained by using his power as a law enforcement official, and to creating a fake company to avoid paying taxes, prosecutors said. He also pleaded guilty to illegally possessing unregistered firearms and making false statements to a federal agency about his involvement with a Chinese company to get a secret-level security clearance.
Prosecutors said that between the late 1990s and when he was arrested, Xu sold at least 99 guns without a license, some within days of buying them. Officials said he increased his profits by exploiting his status as a law enforcement officer to buy handguns that can’t be sold to the public by a federal licensed dealer.
When investigators searched Xu’s home in February, they found more than 250 weapons, including 41 machine guns and two short-barreled rifles. None was registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, officials said.
The China connection…
According to investigators, Xu worked for a China-based auto parts import business but lied about it in order to obtain a secret-level security clearance.
He also set up a fake Florida-based company between 2005-2017 in order to evade the IRS.

>tfw chang has a better AAV than the USMC

Attached: 1213246525_10663.jpg (1600x1054, 164K)

what kind of chest rig are they wearing?

some duck hunter variation. look it up on camopedia or some shit.

>a femchang
>UN """"peacekeeper"""" helmet
looks like South Sudan is gonna get one more free rape victim.

Attached: 1273716583_51323.jpg (1600x1092, 136K)

They look like they are made of Legos n sheeit

the latter

The new sam and max looks awful. He isn't even a dog anymore

>Females
>Soldiering

Choose one mane
Kek

From my understanding, a lot of the females in the Chinese military are there as conscripts if they don't have college or a career lined up already. It's most likely along the same lines as what they do in South Korea. Their military service most likely amounts to desk work or other summer camp types of activities.

>tfw you'll never have her or a QBZ-95

Attached: 1563221813163.jpg (970x545, 50K)

So what your saying is that the women in the Chinese and South Korean militaries are turbo sluts?

Iktfb

Attached: 1562624204858.jpg (246x205, 13K)

They're garbage. 2nd worst bullpup next to the L85.