What would a second Civil War look like?

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_States.png (1235x650, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7mGSvRdoM
youtube.com/watch?v=yTRWKxGWf9o
youtube.com/watch?v=sU3Qzrq_ZJM
youtube.com/watch?v=vWCznquxouM
youtube.com/watch?v=75PJ8Yzc-BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=paX5xWNET8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lots of fatties sitting on their front porch

I don't know

a few lone wolf attaacks by both sides that amount to nothing accompanied with demographics slowly turning America into 3rd world Brazil tier nation.

What's wrong with Brazil?

Why bother asking? You'll be seeing it soon enough

Instead of putting the natives in reservations like we did they let them run rampant and now they rob anyone who pass their "territory"

I have few saved from previous threads.

Attached: 1537813304094.png (663x2248, 116K)

>What would a second Civil War look like?

A bunch of people in a Moscow office and celebrating in astonishment that after 50 years the American population actually fell for their shit

this is the article that these comments were attached to.

Attached: 1551498699060.png (826x3186, 302K)

We’re already in it.

Mandatory... scanrio from red team war games planner.

Attached: 1535649326730.png (1802x905, 203K)

>people in a Moscow office and celebrating in astonishment that after 50 years the American population actually fell for their shit

club orlov says the US needs a civil war
Seriously are you all fucking retarded, the kgb have been trying to incite civil war in the US for 50 fucking years and you all are celebrating the idea??

>What would a second Civil War look like?
>We’re already in it.
This. We're in a cultural war right now. You see it all around you... white people are demonized, family unit is considered old and uncool and evil and all kinds of degeneracies are promoted and considered 'the future' and "modern".
Christians are being discriminated against and the nationalism is considered evil.
It won't take long before a cultural war is transformed into a hot war.

Attached: 1532018359980.png (500x458, 110K)

>MUH RUSSIANS
you dumb nigger, russians didn't let 36 million invaders into the country and they didn't pass laws to demonize gun ownership and they didn't legalize gay marriage.
Crying about fucking russians, who are on the verge of economic collapse, is just the boogeyman that the jews and the left want to distract you with all the while they're transforming the country.
Blaming it on russians and their "mean tweets" is idiot. Watch less Rachel Maddow and other libtard necon jew TV programming you low IQ retard.

We'd have to see the collapse of the U.S. government first, because unlike 1850 their grasp is a bit stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7mGSvRdoM
youtube.com/watch?v=yTRWKxGWf9o
youtube.com/watch?v=sU3Qzrq_ZJM
youtube.com/watch?v=vWCznquxouM
youtube.com/watch?v=75PJ8Yzc-BQ

Attached: 1551595338275.jpg (620x427, 71K)

Alot

It would look like Jow Forums's fat asses getting dragged out of their homes bawling by antifa and then being brutally torn to pieces in their front yards by the mob, because despite Jow Forums's memes about how antifa are "onions" or "cucks" they still run circles around the right when it comes to organization and logistics, which is what wins wars. Jow Forums likes to believe that they're ready for "muh boogaloo" because they own an AR (that they've never trained in) and a shitty Condor PC with AR500 plates (that they've never trained in), but in reality any leftist who has spent time organizing counterprotests and linking up with other like-minded people is 1000x more ready than Jow Forums is. Mark my words, within a month into any kind of civil war 90% of Jow Forums will have already been dragged kicking, screaming, and begging out of their homes.

I once saw a post wherein a young, idealistic liberal literally said that since Hillary had the popular vote, they outnumbered conservatives 10 to 1, and asked “what good do you think guns will do you pussies when we’re all rushing at you together and it turns into hand to hand combat?”

Nigga unironically argued that liberals would defeat gun-owning conservatives because they had practiced the way of the blade and could defeat anyone in melee combat.

Anyways that was the day I stopped worrying so much.

Attached: 4DAD19B8-A55D-4822-86F0-36B88352A161.jpg (750x1013, 737K)

>“what good do you think guns will do you pussies when we’re all rushing at you together and it turns into hand to hand combat?”

Attached: 1563207593107.jpg (657x1024, 109K)

A nation wide, coast-to-coast civil war? Not likely.

I believe we are currently in it. We already see political warfare with Trump's soft coup, economic warfare with banks dropping people who they dont agree with (Chase Bank) and denying transactions to gun stores, political violence in antifa's increased antics... We're already in it.

Anyone got that video of that antifa guy getting hit by the car cause he ran across the street without looking both ways?

I wanna scroll the text from this post over it.

You're looking at it. It's low intensity at the moment. One side wants to boil the frog slowly until it is too late, because if it pushes too hard, too soon, the other side pushes their shit in through an orgy of violence.

What a boring war...

>leftists
>educated
>being good at guerrilla warfare

A gender studies degree isn’t gonna help you in that situation

Liberals getting btfo hard

>this much cope

Kinda hard to break into somebody's place when they’re laying down suppressive fire from their front window.

For your sake, I hope this is just bait.

This is reality. The US is basically already over the only question is will white conservatives be completely BTFO and the brown commie horde rule over the entire US or will the country balkanize. Either way the next few decades are gonna be maximum spicy. Oh and research the grand solar minimum and throw food shortages in the mix too...maximum spicy.

Attached: Doge this.jpg (1173x647, 447K)

BEN SHAPIRO ACTUALLY KILLS LIBTARD WITH AN AR15 BULLETS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR IDEOLOGY

Never happening you larping fags

How is the US over? Everything seems fine where I live.

All with out a single bullet fired.

In time (IMHO 8-12 years), one of the parties will hold all three branches of government. They will push for amnesty, cementing their power in place, and establish a single party government. I can tell you that this wouldnt be the republican party.

Only when people have nothing left to lose, will they then pick up arms. What will cause this, I do noy know.

Again, all with out a single shot fired.

Exactly like this.

Attached: TarpMan1.jpg (560x334, 84K)

Only on the coasts, the Midwest seems to be doing okay aside from the heroin.

Not actually that bad here on the coasts. We don't live in All Surf Nazis Must Die just yet buddy.

Demographics, my friend. Demographics.

Demographic shift and the ensuing changes in voting patterns are over the tipping point. No matter what happens in 2020 Trump will be the last republican president.

If I had to really guess I suppose the actual war would start with the beginning of Organized altercations like it always has. Different groups will actually get pissed at each other and fight each other for realzies.

I don't know about that...
youtube.com/watch?v=paX5xWNET8k

This is the exact kind of "my enemies are just basedboys like Jow Forums says, and my gun makes me invincible anyway" logic that is going to get both of you strung up like Mussolini.

Oh look, they've evolved. They're now also including 1930's Italians in their comparisons.

And either the right-leaning, white Americans slowly die off, ground down by a now one-party government, or they fight back in desperation when they realize everything they care for is doomed.

Do

Do these dumb fucks think being rural means people can't navigate sidewalks and subways?

>Well golly gee, I ain't neva seen no city befoe!

That’s fine and dandy but you still haven’t refuted my point that a mod of people is gonna have a hard time rushing a house with a barrage of gunfire raining down on them. And again let’s say they can organize, what are they gonna do? Come out to the country and try and start shit? You really overestimate the power of these retards. Yeah they might be able to bunch together for a day of protest but the second they step out of their territory and are met with real firepower they’re going to lose, they aren’t armed, they aren’t combat veterans, they aren’t police, they’re dope heads and retarded college kids.

Fuck off.

Attached: we-have-this-thread-every-day-30295928.png (500x504, 117K)

Hey I hope you're right but I'm not planning on the best case scenario. The commies have been steadily advancing their program since before I was born and they are winning. Historically empires have about a 250 year shelf life before collapse. We're due.

Well. I mean, just read that thing. They think they're going to wage guerrilla warfare in the cities.

They're in fucking la-la land.

I'll take the bait.
Give me a break. While I admit that it is dangerous to downplay the effectiveness of the left, there is no way that they'll turn into some organized multicultural killing machine overnight. The left is made up entirely of opposing elements. Niggers hate taco niggers. Muzzies hate queers. TERFs hate trannies. And whatever blue-collar union types remain in the party hate everything else. When the SHTF, whatever lefty togetherness that currently exists is going right out the window. Their fragile alliance is held together only by the vague slogan of "fuck whitey". Once the illusion of a unified, monolithic US crumbles, I think it'll be a tribal landgrab - every group for itself. There's no way we're going to see Tyqueefius and his band of merry men taking marching orders from a purple-haired dyke.

Fedposting the thread

fantasy

>all my STEM friends are right wing
>I work at a power plant and know not a single leftist
>my family owns a farm and they are all Reagan republican boomers
How are the left going to fight with a sociology degree, no guns, no power, and no food? A civil war would be bad but if you believe city folk would survive you are delusional.

there won't be a civil war. people have their comforts still. a lot of them vent on social media or image-based bulletin boards like this one so they lose any steam in whatever violence they want to enact(if they aren't full retard). they'll just chip away at certain freedoms until they get what they want. it's only a matter of time. they're already censoring the internet(parts of it) and what can/can't be searched.
Gangs of New York

This has to be some sort of multidimensional satire going on here. Every other sentence in this piece is so dreadfully wrong that I can't help but think that one of you fuckers wrote this to troll the normies.

A lot of lone wolf attacks and fighting between right and left wing groups with the government arresting anyone suspected of supporting either side.
In order for it to be an actual big flashy war the government would have to lose the ability to enforce the law and normalfags would have to have their lives disturbed enough that they feel the need to pick a side.

Attached: IMG_0145.jpg (500x338, 104K)

It really depends on how it comes about and what sort of shit is on the table at the time. It'd likely be asymmetrical and turn into a series of back and forth attacks.

bullshit is getting real deep in here.

How about the part about bomb making? Didn't know liberal arts had that in it

The right also has significant divides that don't like each other between neocons, ancaps, and fascists, though if Jow Forums is any indication they can work together when they really need to.

>satire
you've obviously never watched CNN or MSNBC. this is literally how these people think.

One piece of advice for if things get into a real conflict is to have the resources and info on hand to deal with NBC threats.

A few people on each side getting killed or arrested by police/military when they try to turn words to action, the majority of the country not paying much attention other than making a brief comment when they hear it in the news.
There is no single issue as divisive as slavery was and nothing that would disrupt so many peoples lifestyles that they would feel motivated to take up arms and join/form units.

I think you're wrong about that. I think there's plenty of people who are just holding their breath, waiting for the sign that the shitstorm is upon them.

And how is antifa gonna string me up?
I’m standing on the other side of the street, dummy.

Attached: 4841590E-6A25-4E66-BF14-7825DF3885B9.jpg (750x770, 311K)

YEE-CLAW

>muh brazil
Minority majority is a literal meme based on so many false precedents its not even funny.
>assumes migration from LatAm will remain the same until 2040.
>follows the census which is autistic because it puts racially white hispanics like Ted Cruz in a seperate catagory (boosts wht pop. from 60%-74% // 53% of all hispanics in the US fall into this catagory)
>assumes that race mixed folk like castizos and hapas, no matter how dilluted, will always be seen as and identify with nonwhites
>assumes hispanic birthrate will always be above replacement. 2nd gen and onward have similiar fertility rates as asians and whites
The future of burgerlandia looks like white America crossed with the contemporary demographics of the southern cone. Please stop spreading this leftist disinfo meme.

yee-claw

Decentralized leaderless resistance of various. frequently opposed, ideologies "run" by truly scary people with connections to various illegal but socially acceptable criminal enterprise (marijuana sales, underage alcohol/cigarettes, shrooms/acid, maybe low level arms trafficking) who have the capacity to plan and execute targeted attacks with a high level of efficiency and efficacy.

Plus the occasional one man band who will reach Dorner levels, but in a much smaller area and possibly without ever being caught or even identified.

Liberal arts, gender studies, and the feel good useless degrees traditionally left.

STEM majors traditionally male and right.

Years spent in higher education does not equate to higher intelligence or useful skillz.

For as pissed as people get about politics (and obviously they do) people still live as they would like. When the Southern states seceded it was because they feared they were going to lose the system that drove their economy and supported their lifestyle. Few Southerners had slaves but many others benefited from that system and it was spun that the federal government only served the North's interests.
There's no issue, that I can observe, that would potentially disrupt things to that level. No matter who is President or in Congress, you can still go to your job, get food at the store, grow your family, and have electricity to go online and talk about how terrible the country is being run. Any change or disaster on the a that would disrupt that would result more in anarchy & small groups rather than splitting into two major factions.

That's cute. Yee-claw.

That's the way it is now, incel

>after 50 years the American population actually fell for their shit

Major BINGO!

Pretty obvious satire desu, was a funny read

>We’re already in it.
It's been a shooting war since 2016 but only the LEFT has been shooting because the Right has 3 jobs and cilllern and Church and such

They'll celebrate for a short period before the reports come in that people decided to rush military bases and the last standing order plans were carried out, launching the US's entire nuclear stockpile at a list of targets of our geopolitical rivals and enemies.

I don't know what it's going to look like but whatever it is it's going to be 25-30 years maybe more fighting. Me I'm not picking a side so much as enriching myself with stolen loot from civilians. My plan is to be a raider and hopefully one of the last ones standing and make it out on top and rich.

I'd be ok with this. If the US is gonna be destroyed, might as well genocide all of the lesser countries like Russia and China.

It’ll be Christchurch style attacks on soft targets and retarded attacks like the old Antifa guy did at that federal facility. Except this happens once or twice a month rather than twice a year. Government cracks down on extremists on both sides and everyone caught in the middle is subjected to censorship and more gun control. It’s going to suck

I just hope I can still get a roll of cope when I am operating operationally in my area of operations...killing commies and shit

Attached: 1511767260571.png (127x132, 11K)

This is the most likely answer. Things are simply too good for your average person to want to see society fall into chaos. It'll mostly be socially-isolated extremists doing their thing, with everyone on the middle universally condemning them. It'd take a global economic collapse on par with if not worse than the great depression for things to get bad enough for your average person to want a civil war.

>global economic collapse

Yeah, that's probably going to happen, too.

>Old Antifa guy
>Republican baseball game
>BLM in Dallas
What other leftists ones we got?

"I know not with what weapons Civil War II: 'Lectric Boogaloo will be fought, but Civil War III: Whack Me on the Pee-pee will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Alfred Einstein, 1949

The dangerous side of this comes not in what you're used to, but in what you're not. Everyone expects the big boom. Everyone expects the gunman or the bomb. There are things people could do in a theoretical conflict or terror attack that would be far more deadly while being totally silent and borderline undetectable. I don't even like discussing it because I consider the concept esoteric enough that it doesn't enter into the public consciousness enough to be a prominent risk currently.

Biological warfare?

>lesser countries
>Russia

Attached: american chair.jpg (1039x1191, 111K)

>Republican baseball game
I didn't hear about this one, quick rundown?

That’s all I could think of too, seems like leftists are more interested in hard targets than right wingers and Muslims are. Hopefully they don’t get smart and start bombing crowds and stuff

BW is tricky because it would require the right pathogen and a means of dispersal where it would be effective. Attempts at biological warfare often fail because of the logistics.

RW is more what I'm worried about.

Yeah, I agree 100%. The differences between these factions are too great to all coexist peacefully in the end. Although, I have noticed that a lot of my right-leaning acquaintances are all independently coming to the same realization that the left is never going to leave them in peace, and that we're running out of options to protect ourselves. Even boomer neocons, the densest objects in the known universe, are starting to wake up and smell the ashes. I'm hoping the right can set aside their differences and band together enough to secure their separate states. Who knows, though? It is kind of exciting to be a firsthand witness to this kind of history.

Bernout shot Senator Scalice and almost killed Rand

Dude stormed House Republican practice for DC game with ar15. Media was quick on trying to downplay it as mental health issue and memory holing it. Was like 2016 or 2017. Wasn't even that long ago

Just like leftists Vegas shooter opening up on a country music concert. No way that could have any political linkings.

The last thing the left wants is a kinetic fight. They are winning without fighting and will lose it all if fighting breaks out. The only leftists you will see going kinetic are wackadoos going off half-cocked like the suicide by ICE guy a few days ago.

Radiological?

A common enemy does have a way of uniting people.

>with ar15
it was an sks with a 30 round mag that jammed and he couldnt figure out how to clear it before security got him.

Yes. To be quite honest, I'm terrified of both. It's why I aggressively push for people to cut all this partisan divisive bullshit out and to start acting like a nation again. I see quite vividly what Armageddon would look like, and I'd rather not live through it. If I have to, I will. But I'd rather we not go down that road.

The main worry is spic and nigger gangs.

This is scary but true

>Stand corrected. Media was pushing assault rifle 15 meme