Light on an AR

How important is a light for your AR?

It seems to add bulk/weight, but obviously useful. Do you put lights on all of your AR builds?

Attached: weaponlight.jpg (225x225, 10K)

If you dont have night vision? Pretty important should you want to shoot at night or in low light.

Like any use of a light actually.

>Is it a hunting rifle?
No flashlight
>is it for home defense?
Yes flashlight
>range gun?
No flashlight

Not really that hard

I don’t know user, it’s only dark half of the time.

That's disgusting, shut it down

Attached: gJkPvf8 (1).jpg (399x388, 15K)

Its a range gun by also my bug out rifle when the habbening happens...

>hunting rifle
>no flashlight
I put forward the idea of hunting hogs at night with an AR, surely you can see the benefit of a light?

Why you hunting pigs with an AR?

Because they work fine, and respecting animals feelings and suffering is a meme.

77 grain 223 is sufficient for most hogs.

better to use a 338 Lupua

I have a light on my ((Tavor)) since its my innawoods gun. useful for pointing and spoopy noises.

what would happen if OPs pic was posted in /arg/

What do you mean you don't use 50 bmg..

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 19K)

for bugging out, you want to avoid confrontation, by all means carry a separate flashlight, but having it attached to your rifle isn't very useful

m193 is sufficient for most hogs

>bulk/weight
Just tape a small but bright pocket flashlight to the handguard, it adds insignificant weight, and if you get one of the long thin ones doesn't add much bulk.

yeah but if Tyrone is raiding my home at night it could be useful ya know?

You can get a 4-pack of LED headlamps for like 1/10th the price of a decent shock-rated flashlight, and it looks where your head does rather than where you point your weapon.

That said, I am a whore and have a mount for my fancy QD one that I literally never use.

Spotlighting is better, have someone on a truck with a high power spotlight

Retard

>How important is a light for your AR?
Very, seeing as it's a HD / happening gun, being able to see in both situation is important.
>It seems to add bulk/weight, but obviously useful.
Barely adds any weight, get a sleek profile WML they make that barely adds to the bulk, also the fact it allows you to see in the dark makes it more than useful. So pick up some weights and train the body so rifle is not so heavy for weak person such as yourself.
>Do you put lights on all of your AR builds?
No.

Where I hunt hog, no truck can go.

Nice argument

You illiterate nigger.